Share Your Current Thoughts

DiggerNick

Donator
I was in three Asian grocery stores today. They all smelled the same. Not a bad smell. Not a good smell. A unique smell.

Maybe they were making barrels of kimchee?
When I used to go to Chinatown for bootleg DVDs the whole area used to reek of rotten vegetables and garbage.

They must have done something about it because in the past year or so the place doesn't smell like that anymore. Instead you can smell the heavenly scent of roasting meats and baked goods.

THE FEZ MAN

as a matter of fact i dont have 5$
When I used to go to Chinatown for bootleg DVDs the whole area used to reek of rotten vegetables and garbage.

They must have done something about it because in the past year or so the place doesn't smell like that anymore. Instead you can smell the heavenly scent of roasting meats and baked goods.
They probably forced them to get better dumpsters, nothing smells as bad as a dumpster at a chink restaurant

DiggerNick

Donator
They probably forced them to get better dumpsters, nothing smells as bad as a dumpster at a chink restaurant
No shit. An ex of mine had an apartment above a Chinee place and the smell of their trash was ungodly.

The rent was cheap, though.

I was in three Asian grocery stores today. They all smelled the same. Not a bad smell. Not a good smell. A unique smell.

Maybe they were making barrels of kimchee?
Gonna depend in what kind of Asian store... like Indian ones a lot of spices and I hope fried samosas...

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

jnoble

Lingering longer for a longering linger
I learned one of the moon's of Jupiter has an atmosphere composed heavily of methane gas which is highly explosive. If it wasn't impossible because of how cold it is out there (-280 celcius) wouldn't it great if, just be to be intergalactic dicks, we sent a ship all the way the fuck out there with a flamethrower or some kind of ignition source just to light it up and blow it up Death Star style?

ysr50

Donator
I learned one of the moon's of Jupiter has an atmosphere composed heavily of methane gas which is highly explosive. If it wasn't impossible because of how cold it is out there (-280 celcius) wouldn't it great if, just be to be intergalactic dicks, we sent a ship all the way the fuck out there with a flamethrower or some kind of ignition source just to light it up and blow it up Death Star style?
Won't do shit without oxygen.

LiddyRules

I'm Gonna Be The Bestest Pilot in the Galaxy
Gravity bro. It would fuck up all the gravitational fields and shit.

CougarHunter

Lying causes cat piss smell.
I just ate another gigantic salad. I'm going to be shitting green leafy crap for days.
How do you keep a salad in you that long? Four hours max, and my colon is rejecting it. Sometimes I can't even make it home before it's flying out in all its leafy glory.

ruckstande

Posts mostly from the shitter.
How do you keep a salad in you that long? Four hours max, and my colon is rejecting it. Sometimes I can't even make it home before it's flying out in all its leafy glory.
I don't know. It's like it's stuck to the walls or something.