Share Your Current Thoughts

SatansCheerledr

Ideologically Unsound
I learned one of the moon's of Jupiter has an atmosphere composed heavily of methane gas which is highly explosive. If it wasn't impossible because of how cold it is out there (-280 celcius) wouldn't it great if, just be to be intergalactic dicks, we sent a ship all the way the fuck out there with a flamethrower or some kind of ignition source just to light it up and blow it up Death Star style?
I would like to make a contribution to this endeavor.

Radioguy

Having it my way since '98
Where's the thread on the SNL writer chick who offered to blow anyone who punched the Indian-defying MAGA hat kid in the face?

Because I will live there until the end of may days.

jnoble

Lingering longer for a longering linger
I would like to make a contribution to this endeavor.
(In a thick JFK style accent):
"Some will ask "Why blow up the moon of Saturn? And to them I say "why not?"
**wild applause**

(PS- I was wrong in my first post, Titan is off Saturn not Jupiter)

mascan42

Dropped my cat at the vet to be neutered this morning. Meanwhile I'm at the DMV. I think the cat's having a better time.

whiskeyguy

PR representative for Drunk Whiskeyguy.
Donator
Planning a big backpacking trip in Yosemite with a couple friends, and we started reminiscing about mushrooms. There's a 50% chance, at 36 years old, I'm going to do mushrooms again after almost 20 years of abstinence. This will be interesting.

click

Planning a big backpacking trip in Yosemite with a couple friends, and we started reminiscing about mushrooms. There's a 50% chance, at 36 years old, I'm going to do mushrooms again after almost 20 years of abstinence. This will be interesting.
The dark web is your friend for all your psychedelic needs. Real Lsd and
shrooms

LiddyRules

She Is Not My BFF. She Is Not.
Do it pussy.

In all seriousness, if you do it right, it's very relaxing and cathartic and peaceful. It's very centering. Everything feels good, but not in a douchey party way.

THE FEZ MAN

as a matter of fact i dont have 5$
Mushrooms at 40 are way different than mushrooms at 20, I liked them better at 40

whiskeyguy

Donator
Do it pussy.

In all seriousness, if you do it right, it's very relaxing and cathartic and peaceful. It's very centering. Everything feels good, but not in a douchey party way.
I loved mushrooms in high school, but I'm a little worried about doing them now with my level of stress. I'm hoping a place like Yosemite would be the right setting for a good trip.

LiddyRules

I loved mushrooms in high school, but I'm a little worried about doing them now with my level of stress. I'm hoping a place like Yosemite would be the right setting for a good trip.
Either it will be great for you or horrible. But I vote great.

LiddyRules

Out of curiosity, how would your describe your experience with mushrooms as a teenager? Because I find it kind of different as a young adult #Millennial and as an adolescent. As a youth, it was kind of Super Weed. As a young adult #Millennial, you understand it a lot more. I actually think part of the reasons why is the stressors of modern life. You can't fully appreciate what it does, until you understand how it can be best utilized.

Because as a youth, it's all about tripping the balls. But as a not youth, you can appreciate the internal contentment.

Last edited:

whiskeyguy

Donator
That's easy, camp at the bottom of the cliff and do them there.
While backpacking at 17 years old, my friends and I took an oz of cubensis over the course of three days. On the second day, I decided to climb a 200' cliff overlooking an Alpine lake, for meditation purposes. It was amazing. Cliffs don't stop me. Getting back down after coming down wasn't so amazing.

Plus the cliffs in Yosemite are 5000' high. Camping at the bottom is an entirely different hike.

whiskeyguy

Donator
Out of curiosity, how would your describe your experience with mushrooms as a teenager? Because I find it kind of different as a young adult #Millennial and as an adolescent. As a youth, it was kind of Super Weed. As a young adult #Millennial, you understand it a lot more. I actually think part of the reasons why is the stressors of modern life. You can't fully appreciate what it does, until you understand how it can be best utilized.

Because as a youth, it's all about tripping the balls. But as a not youth, you can appreciate the internal contentment.
Oh, I douched-out and went full "break on through to the other side" when it came to mushrooms in high school... they had meaning.

I was sure they were giving us access to something else... although I didn't know what. My reading list from those days reflected this... for one I read everything I could from Terence and McKenna. Not to mention I was all over weird message boards and websites, trying to find the secret to unlocking that door. I spent a good year of my life deep into this kind of stuff.

click

I grew up in Humboldt County. I went to high school with the people who supply the dark web.
Maybe for weed not the psychedelics? It's crazy how real LSD has made such
a come back. I would take half a tab of a 250 if it's your first time

whiskeyguy

Donator
Maybe for weed not the psychedelics? It's crazy how real LSD has made such
a come back. I would take half a tab of a 250 if it's your first time
Psychedelics are huge up there also. The cultures go hand in hand.

That said, I have no interest in LSD, or doing any drug I haven't done previously.

LiddyRules

Oh, I douched-out and went full "break on through to the other side" when it came to mushrooms in high school... they had meaning.

I was sure they were giving us access to something else... although I didn't know what. My reading list from those days reflected this... for one I read everything I could from Terence and McKenna. Not to mention I was all over weird message boards and websites, trying to find the secret to unlocking that door. I spent a good year of my life deep into this kind of stuff.

You don't get it, man! YOU'RE THE DOOR AND THE DOOR OPENS INTO YOU!

Ah, to be young and really douchily into really douchey things again. Now it's like "how does anyone have the energy for anything?"

Though for sake of honesty, lately I have thought about reading about dark magics, occultism and people like Crowley and LaVey. The problem is actually less putting forth the effort in reading and more finding a good starting place to start to read.