Share Your Current Thoughts

jnoble

Lingering longer for a longering linger
I went to a planetarium last night to watch a presentation on black holes. The singularity in one that is composed of a core which is so immensely dense that laws of time and physics no longer apply I have a hard time wrapping my brain around.
Also as most might know, if an astronaut got pulled into one he'd be reduced down to his basic atoms in a super painful death of being stretched like a rubber band before that.

And on a totally unrelated note I probably need to get laid again soon

Biff Hardslab

I have the t-shirt
I’ve noticed the older I get, the more I’m able to figure out which brand of chink I’m looking at without having to break out a protractor.

Yesterdays Hero

She's better than you, Smirkalicious.
- 23.9F (-31C for the rest of the planet). Glad I don't have to work today. But it's supposed to be -29.2F on Monday, when I have to work.

Fuck.

- 23.9F (-31C for the rest of the planet). Glad I don't have to work today. But it's supposed to be -29.2F on Monday, when I have to work.

Fuck.
It was -25F (wind chills of -40) here on Wednesday. It's 54 today. Feels like summer.

Shootr

OOHHH, GNARLY!!!
Donator
It's raining off and on...don't think it will get out of the 60's today... #WTF

Yesterdays Hero

She's better than you, Smirkalicious.
It was -25F (wind chills of -40) here on Wednesday. It's 54 today. Feels like summer.
-36.4F right now with wind chill. Worse tomorrow. I've no desire to be out in that shit, but short being a puss and calling in 'sick', I'm headed out. Will be interesting. I'd enjoy 54F. I'd be in shorts.

I was looking at a girl's butt in the store, she's wearing tight jeans, and had a nice round bubble butt. Got me to thinking that people are physically attracted first, then see if you actually like the person. For me as a guy, I'll want to fuck a girl just based on her appearance, if she's cool, that's just a bonus. I have no idea what women think.

SatansCheerledr

Ideologically Unsound
I was looking at a girl's butt in the store, she's wearing tight jeans, and had a nice round bubble butt. Got me to thinking that people are physically attracted first, then see if you actually like the person. For me as a guy, I'll want to fuck a girl just based on her appearance, if she's cool, that's just a bonus. I have no idea what women think.
Women have no idea what women think, how the fuck are you supposed to know?

LiddyRules

I Think I'll Eat An Apple
Hot take! Women do be different then men and men are dogs yo.

LiddyRules

Urban Liddy stinks.
No bro. It's like, I was on the train today bro and there was a chick with tits. And I was like 'woah, tits.' But like if she had a sense of humor or whatever it would be all cool or whatever, but titties bro. What do ladies think?

jnoble

That's nothing new. Whether one wants to admit it or not or realize you're doing it, we ALWAYS judge a woman the first time we see them by how attractive they are and if you can imagine yourself having sexy time with her. That's just basic instinct.
And since we're not animals (at least the more civilized among us) deciding if she's someone worth pursuing is step two aka not a crazy bitch or stupid or a bore

THE FEZ MAN

as a matter of fact i dont have 5$

I want to buy a statue of Kālī to give to the kid that took my place at glorious leaders shop (now his shop) the kid is working his ass off, I always joked that I worshipped Kālī, but I don’t think the kid is bright enough to get the joke, and, they are shockingly expensive

Last edited:
In the SW United States at least, how come wagon burners are "indigenous people" but Mexicans aren't?

CougarHunter

Lying causes cat piss smell.
Damn near died of pneumonia over the weekend. Just got out the hospital last night. So sore from 3 days of nonstop coughing.

ysr50

Donator
Damn near died of pneumonia over the weekend. Just got out the hospital last night. So sore from 3 days of nonstop coughing.
How long were you sick before you went to see a doctor? My dad almost died in the early '80s from walking pneumonia, he coughed so hard he cracked a rib, could've saved himself a bunch of pain and suffering if he'd just have gone to the doctor when his "common cold" wasn't getting better after a few days.

weeniewawa

it's a man, baby!!!
No bro. It's like, I was on the train today bro and there was a chick with tits. And I was like 'woah, tits.' But like if she had a sense of humor or whatever it would be all cool or whatever, but titties bro. What do ladies think?
dude bro Liddy stinks even more.

Saw a thing on FB for a game or something, looked like a sunny d commercial with the unlikely diversity. What good is fake or forced diversity?

LiddyRules

Saw a thing on FB for a game or something, looked like a sunny d commercial with the unlikely diversity. What good is fake or forced diversity?
Because if there's one area of life to expect accuracy in capturing the nuances of modern life... it's game commercials.

A black guy playing a Switch in a white guy's apartment?!? Reality shattered. Not the super clean, super large loft! It's that he might hang out with a black guy and a hot white woman!

Out of curiosity, what wouldn't be forced diversity in a game commercial for you?

Because if there's one area of life to expect accuracy in capturing the nuances of modern life... it's game commercials.

A black guy playing a Switch in a white guy's apartment?!? Reality shattered. Not the super clean, super large loft! It's that he might hang out with a black guy and a hot white woman!

Out of curiosity, what wouldn't be forced diversity in a game commercial for you?
I meant fake in ads, forced in real life like affirmative action. Could you run a company like that? "Need this project done, let's see, Jones is good, but we need a woman and an Asian on the team to meet diversity regs..."

jnoble

I'm pretty sure there are more mixed race couples in TV commercials then in real life. A current one for I forget what company has an Asian guy with the standard sassy black gal who (of course) is made out to be the smarter then him
McDonald's ads are cast so politically correct that its almost like they're trolling us with it.And lets not forget how big that smile is on the guy playing a cashier who obviously gets great joy serving people in his minimum wage counter job. I've never once been to a fast food place and had someone look that happy sliding my order to me. And the people in the background at tables not staring at their phones or looking depressed. The food is so good that everyone makes that eye rolling "I just came in my pants" expression and gestures to their burger

LiddyRules

I'm pretty sure there are more mixed race couples in TV commercials then in real life.
As in sheer number? Percentage wise? And regardless, you are aware that the entire point of advertising is that it's not meant to accurately capture life as it is, right? The white people are whiter than you could ever hope to be and most of the black people are too.

So how should this "dating demographic" chart thing work? Should it be across a single commercial, a single campaign, a single brand, all commercials?

What would make white men comfortable again?

jnoble

As in sheer number? Percentage wise? And regardless, you are aware that the entire point of advertising is that it's not meant to accurately capture life as it is, right? The white people are whiter than you could ever hope to be and most of the black people are too.

So how should this "dating demographic" chart thing work? Should it be across a single commercial, a single campaign, a single brand, all commercials?

What would make white men comfortable again?
How dare you assume my race.

Oh, who am I kidding...:haha7: