Share Your Current Thoughts

jnoble

Lingering longer for a longering linger
I went to a planetarium last night to watch a presentation on black holes. The singularity in one that is composed of a core which is so immensely dense that laws of time and physics no longer apply I have a hard time wrapping my brain around.
Also as most might know, if an astronaut got pulled into one he'd be reduced down to his basic atoms in a super painful death of being stretched like a rubber band before that.

And on a totally unrelated note I probably need to get laid again soon

Biff Hardslab

I have the t-shirt
I’ve noticed the older I get, the more I’m able to figure out which brand of chink I’m looking at without having to break out a protractor.

Yesterdays Hero

She's better than you, Smirkalicious.
- 23.9F (-31C for the rest of the planet). Glad I don't have to work today. But it's supposed to be -29.2F on Monday, when I have to work.

Fuck.

- 23.9F (-31C for the rest of the planet). Glad I don't have to work today. But it's supposed to be -29.2F on Monday, when I have to work.

Fuck.
It was -25F (wind chills of -40) here on Wednesday. It's 54 today. Feels like summer.

Shootr

OOHHH, GNARLY!!!
Donator
It's raining off and on...don't think it will get out of the 60's today... #WTF

Yesterdays Hero

She's better than you, Smirkalicious.
It was -25F (wind chills of -40) here on Wednesday. It's 54 today. Feels like summer.
-36.4F right now with wind chill. Worse tomorrow. I've no desire to be out in that shit, but short being a puss and calling in 'sick', I'm headed out. Will be interesting. I'd enjoy 54F. I'd be in shorts.

I was looking at a girl's butt in the store, she's wearing tight jeans, and had a nice round bubble butt. Got me to thinking that people are physically attracted first, then see if you actually like the person. For me as a guy, I'll want to fuck a girl just based on her appearance, if she's cool, that's just a bonus. I have no idea what women think.

SatansCheerledr

Ideologically Unsound
I was looking at a girl's butt in the store, she's wearing tight jeans, and had a nice round bubble butt. Got me to thinking that people are physically attracted first, then see if you actually like the person. For me as a guy, I'll want to fuck a girl just based on her appearance, if she's cool, that's just a bonus. I have no idea what women think.
Women have no idea what women think, how the fuck are you supposed to know?

LiddyRules

The 9/11 Moon Landings Were An Outside Job
Hot take! Women do be different then men and men are dogs yo.

LiddyRules

The 9/11 Moon Landings Were An Outside Job
Urban Liddy stinks.
No bro. It's like, I was on the train today bro and there was a chick with tits. And I was like 'woah, tits.' But like if she had a sense of humor or whatever it would be all cool or whatever, but titties bro. What do ladies think?

jnoble

Lingering longer for a longering linger
That's nothing new. Whether one wants to admit it or not or realize you're doing it, we ALWAYS judge a woman the first time we see them by how attractive they are and if you can imagine yourself having sexy time with her. That's just basic instinct.
And since we're not animals (at least the more civilized among us) deciding if she's someone worth pursuing is step two aka not a crazy bitch or stupid or a bore