Share Your Current Thoughts

BIV

I'm Biv Dick Black, the Over Poster.
Just got woke up by an earthquake here in Seattle
Not a big one, only a 4.7 from what I'm seeing online. Epicenter was about nine miles away from me.

blee

Will Drink Today
Tonight I had to play shuttle driver for a celebrity that is staying at the place I work. Staff last week were all excited and told me about him and another popular person were going to stay here. I have never heard their names before and had no fucking clue who they were. When they said that he was the guy on Sons of Anarchy, I thought it was a band. I told him up front all of that. He laughed his ass off and we had some great real conversations and I got to show him some cool sights on our ways to the spots he needed to go to. He said to me on our last drop off that even though you don't know me, I will remember you even though I have been in hundreds of things, You were honest and I enjoyed meeting you and thank you for being real.

LiddyRules

Regional Sales Rep for Fontaine Fish Finder
Tonight I had to play shuttle driver for a celebrity that is staying at the place I work. Staff last week were all excited and told me about him and another popular person were going to stay here. I have never heard their names before and had no fucking clue who they were. When they said that he was the guy on Sons of Anarchy, I thought it was a band. I told him up front all of that. He laughed his ass off and we had some great real conversations and I got to show him some cool sights on our ways to the spots he needed to go to. He said to me on our last drop off that even though you don't know me, I will remember you even though I have been in hundreds of things, You were honest and I enjoyed meeting you and thank you for being real.
Franks back!

Jacuzzi Billy

Watching PTI
Donator
I felt a little bad after reading a woman hacked Capital One because my first thought was...a chick pulled off a hack of this size? Doubtful.

Did a little research and it's a guy who became a girl.

THE FEZ MAN

as a matter of fact i dont have 5$
I felt a little bad after reading a woman hacked Capital One because my first thought was...a chick pulled off a hack of this size? Doubtful.

Did a little research and it's a guy who became a girl.
I fucking knew it as soon as I saw the photo of I knew it was a shim

whiskeyguy

PR representative for Drunk Whiskeyguy.
Donator
Don't know why people complain about how impersonal the medical system is today. My doctor (who I've never met before today) verified I wasn't dying, got two vaccinations, and blood drawn in under 30 minutes... and got to talk to three different hot girls in pajamas.

ysr50

Donator
Don't know why people complain about how impersonal the medical system is today. My doctor (who I've never met before today) verified I wasn't dying, got two vaccinations, and blood drawn in under 30 minutes... and got to talk to three different hot girls in pajamas.
One of the most beautiful woman I've ever met was wearing scrubs. I was there for a routine whiz quiz and she got to see me pull out my junk and urinate in a cup. I think she was some kind of Asian/Hispanic hybrid. She didn't seem very impressed and any sort of small talk afterward proved to be nonproductive. I guess when you see 20 dicks a day not much is likely to stand out. Now I'm sad.

whiskeyguy

Donator
One of the most beautiful woman I've ever met was wearing scrubs. I was there for a routine whiz quiz and she got to see me pull out my junk and urinate in a cup. I think she was some kind of Asian/Hispanic hybrid. She didn't seem very impressed and any sort of small talk afterward proved to be nonproductive. I guess when you see 20 dicks a day not much is likely to stand out. Now I'm sad.
Before moving the physicians assistant I had at my last doctor was gorgeous. A 26 year old redhead right out of medical school. I never thought I'd be disappointed for a doctor to not ask me to drop my pants.

LiddyRules

Regional Sales Rep for Fontaine Fish Finder
And one was Creasy.

ysr50

Donator
Before moving the physicians assistant I had at my last doctor was gorgeous. A 26 year old redhead right out of medical school. I never thought I'd be disappointed for a doctor to not ask me to drop my pants.
I choose to think that someone, somewhere is fed up with that girls bullshit and wants her to go away. I'm not that guy, but someone, somewhere is. I have to believe it, she saw my dick and I didn't fuck her, that's just not normal.

THE FEZ MAN

as a matter of fact i dont have 5$
I choose to think that someone, somewhere is fed up with that girls bullshit and wants her to go away. I'm not that guy, but someone, somewhere is. I have to believe it, she saw my dick and I didn't fuck her, that's just not normal.
I’ve said it and heard it 1000x no matter how hot the chick, there is some dude that is sick of her shit.

SatansCheerledr

Ideologically Unsound
Now I'm sad too.

SatansCheerledr

Ideologically Unsound
Now I'm not normal too.

jnoble

Lingering longer for a longering linger
I'm in DC and visited the Holocaust Museum. Pretty sombering experience. Then because I'm not comfortable feeling bad or serious for too long I imagined how silly and inappropriate it would be if they played Yakity Sax on a loop over the PA

HandPanzer

Shantih Shantih Shantih
I'm in DC and visited the Holocaust Museum. Pretty sombering experience. Then because I'm not comfortable feeling bad or serious for too long I imagined how silly and inappropriate it would be if they played Yakity Sax on a loop over the PA
Are we allowed to think the US shouldn't have Holocaust museums all over our country like some pointillist painting yet? I mean, they don't offend me or anything and it was obviously a terrible tragedy, but none of that actually occurred, you know, over here.

whiskeyguy

Donator
I just disabled all the mics to my Google Home speakers and started deleting all the history. I don't know if I'm getting too paranoid or wasn't paranoid enough, but suddenly the concept of having them seemed insane. I primarily use them as a whole-home speaker system, which I can still do with the mics shut off.

I might even get rid of them and just buy regular speakers.