Share Your Current Thoughts

Voodoo Ben

The African Dream
On Seinfeld, they never showed what happened to that lady who looked like she might be having Kramers kid.

The one who was going to jump off a brige but Larry David in a cape stops her.

BIV

I'm Biv Dick Black, the Over Poster.
The fat chick from the show This Is Us is infuriatingly fat and I shout Oink Oink Pig Pig! at the screen whenever I see her fatness
Even worse, she's actually lost a lot of weight since the show started (again, from the commercials)

jnoble

Lingering longer for a longering linger
Even worse, she's actually lost a lot of weight since the show started (again, from the commercials)
Really? Darn it, that's less reason for me to be mean about her

BIV

What is worse? Neck beard or neck tat?

I'm leaning toward neck tat.

Stormrider666

Hell is home.
Donator
The title of the hunting thread. That's just a spelling error that no mod ever bothered to change? Or is referring to it as "Going Hunting" the wrong term?

jnoble

Lingering longer for a longering linger
How come when you get nervous or anxious or uptight about whatever, you get the shits that come out like soft-serve ice cream?

ruckstande

Posts mostly from the shitter.
Donator
Had a vasectomy on Thursday and ever since then I have had the urge to have sex or jerkoff and I can't because I have to wait at least a week and my right testicle fucking hurts. I need to take this thing for a spin and see if this shit still works.

Had a vasectomy on Thursday and ever since then I have had the urge to have sex or jerkoff and I can't because I have to wait at least a week and my right testicle fucking hurts. I need to take this thing for a spin and see if this shit still works.
You should probably tell your doctor that your nut is hurting. Might be a tumor.

BIV

Whenever I see "**** kit" on the news, I assume it's a gun or knife, some rope, duct tape, maybe some pills....

Voodoo Ben

The African Dream
Who the fuck is Tom Steyer and why do i keep seeing adds for him running for president?

Creasy Bear

gorgeousness and gorgeousity made flesh
Donator
Who the fuck is Tom Steyer and why do i keep seeing adds for him running for president?
He's a saltified Californian douche plug who has a massive hateboner for The Orange Man.

He's running for President, but he's currently running about a mile behind the Dem clown car, and not catching up.

The reason you keep seeing his ads is because he's a billionaire who's paying for those ads out of his own pocket.