Shaun "Talcum X" King is a Fucktard

Dec 8, 2004
Maine
Hey umm how about not committing crimes in the first place? Nah...

Sue the dog... and why are you coming out of your house when the popo are chasing someone... fucking people...

Ya and? They are lucky they get any money at all... as they are getting 3 hots and a cot for being a fucking criminal.

Cunt Smasher

Caligula Jr.
Aug 26, 2005
Ask the prisoners if they'd rather work or stay in their cells all day.
Hey umm how about not committing crimes in the first place? Nah...

Sue the dog... and why are you coming out of your house when the popo are chasing someone... fucking people...

Ya and? They are lucky they get any money at all... as they are getting 3 hots and a cot for being a fucking criminal.

tattered

Uber-Aryan
Wackbag Staff
Aug 22, 2002
JERZ
While i agree yeah they are lucly to get any money at all it all goes to commissary because ya know prison food sucks. I find it outrageous prisoners are charged $3 for a $0.25 pack of ramen $8 for a $2 travel size toothpaste . The prison system is so big how are they getting r@ped on goods? Esp basic needs like soap and toothpaste. If anything keep the wages the same but make commissary on par with a small grocer chain. They have the same purchase power as walmart if not at least a major grocer like Shop Rite. Just cause youre in jail you shouldn't have to work a week just to be able to brush your teef or take a shower

Dec 8, 2004
Maine
While i agree yeah they are lucly to get any money at all it all goes to commissary because ya know prison food sucks. I find it outrageous prisoners are charged $3 for a $0.25 pack of ramen $8 for a $2 travel size toothpaste . The prison system is so big how are they getting r@ped on goods? Esp basic needs like soap and toothpaste. If anything keep the wages the same but make commissary on par with a small grocer chain. They have the same purchase power as walmart if not at least a major grocer like Shop Rite. Just cause youre in jail you shouldn't have to work a week just to be able to brush your teef or take a shower
But they might also be offsetting the cost of their stay as well... just guessing.

tattered

Uber-Aryan
Wackbag Staff
Aug 22, 2002
JERZ
But they might also be offsetting the cost of their stay as well... just guessing.
No thats part of your pay for working which is why they only take home about $1.60hr and they also take 50% of any money put on your books. If you were in jail and i put $100 on your books you would get 50 and they keep 50 and pn your statement it wpuld say that 50 was applied towards rent

Dec 8, 2004
Maine
No thats part of your pay for working which is why they only take home about $1.60hr and they also take 50% of any money put on your books. If you were in jail and i put $100 on your books you would get 50 and they keep 50 and pn your statement it wpuld say that 50 was applied towards rent
That in all states or just in umm NJ...

tattered

Uber-Aryan
Wackbag Staff
Aug 22, 2002
JERZ
That in all states or just in umm NJ...
I only know people that have been to jail in 3 states. It was essentially the same just some different wording. I cannot speak for all but im willing to say probably many if not most

Dec 8, 2004
Maine
I only know people that have been to jail in 3 states. It was essentially the same just some different wording. I cannot speak for all but im willing to say probably many if not most
Ya no mention of that on the Maine prison one...

tattered

Uber-Aryan
Wackbag Staff
Aug 22, 2002
JERZ
Ya no mention of that on the Maine prison one...
Iirc its not listed on nj either. Its something you find when you get there. Like i couldnt find anything that says inmates only get 50% of money put om their books but i know it true because i know a bunch of people who have done time in nj

Cunt Smasher

Caligula Jr.
Aug 26, 2005
When is he (because he loves his people) going to come out with tips and pointers on how to not get shot by the police?

Dec 8, 2004
Maine
When is he (because he loves his people) going to come out with tips and pointers on how to not get shot by the police?
Good one... I'm still waiting for him to explain the criminality of the blecks is disproportionately expressed in certain cities... he will claim poverty... but how come in Appalachia though wicked poor they aren't shooting each other like in predominately bleck cities... yes I know rayciss...

Dec 8, 2004
Maine
So don't keep track of gun offenders then?

Holy salt batman...

Well and selling a bunch of Uranium to the Ruskies... among other things...

Dec 8, 2004
Maine
Well you don't need one but go fuck yourself if you try to stop me from buying one...

Dec 8, 2004
Maine
THOSE EBIL ICE SS NAZI'S

Oh wait...

The man, Flavio Musmanno, has lived in the U.S. since 2000. Though his visa was expired, he is married to a U.S. citizen and was in the process of applying for permanent residency, Rise News first reported.

1. Why did you let your first Visa expire?
2. Why didn't you apply for firstly a K1Visa when you got engaged... or a an immigrant Petition for Alien Relative, Form I-130 when you got married.
3. Why did this take 18 almost 19 years to do...

Musmanno was in Ohio doing construction work when he lost his wallet at a gas station. An hour later, he received a phone call from someone claiming to have found the wallet and offering to return it. But when he met with the individual on Aug. 28, he was arrested by ICE officials, according to The Miami New Times. He has been in custody since then and is expected to be deported to Argentina on Tuesday.

Musmanno’s stepdaughter Paola told the New Times that the ICE agents didn’t identify themselves on the phone. She also said Citizenship and Immigration Services recently confirmed that it received his petition for a green card.
(Psssst there is a difference between them receiving said petition and approving it, still has to go through a criminal background check then an interview probobly in Argentina at a US Embassy).

“They just want to deport him,” Paola said. “They won’t tell us anything else. We sent them the petition he filed, but they just ignored it and keep saying they’re going to deport him. And things are not good where we came from — if people find out he was living in Miami, they might think he has money and try to rob him or kidnap him.”

doG forbid follow the rules eh?

Dec 8, 2004
Maine
Was that before or after a PLO attack?

Hmmm keep all the criminals on an island or let them roam free through the city after being caught... that's a tough one.

Dec 8, 2004
Maine
Again no body or physical evidence... so he is totally 100% dead...

Ya, oddly stealing is a crime. Oh and gonna guess she was a repeat offender as they charged her with a felony. So we shouldn't lock up felons now?

Opie&JimmyShow

May 21, 2008
NYC
THOSE EBIL ICE SS NAZI'S

Oh wait...

The man, Flavio Musmanno, has lived in the U.S. since 2000. Though his visa was expired, he is married to a U.S. citizen and was in the process of applying for permanent residency, Rise News first reported.

1. Why did you let your first Visa expire?
2. Why didn't you apply for firstly a K1Visa when you got engaged... or a an immigrant Petition for Alien Relative, Form I-130 when you got married.
3. Why did this take 18 almost 19 years to do...

Musmanno was in Ohio doing construction work when he lost his wallet at a gas station. An hour later, he received a phone call from someone claiming to have found the wallet and offering to return it. But when he met with the individual on Aug. 28, he was arrested by ICE officials, according to The Miami New Times. He has been in custody since then and is expected to be deported to Argentina on Tuesday.

Musmanno’s stepdaughter Paola told the New Times that the ICE agents didn’t identify themselves on the phone. She also said Citizenship and Immigration Services recently confirmed that it received his petition for a green card. (Psssst there is a difference between them receiving said petition and approving it, still has to go through a criminal background check then an interview probobly in Argentina at a US Embassy).

“They just want to deport him,” Paola said. “They won’t tell us anything else. We sent them the petition he filed, but they just ignored it and keep saying they’re going to deport him. And things are not good where we came from — if people find out he was living in Miami, they might think he has money and try to rob him or kidnap him.”

doG forbid follow the rules eh?
Well done ICE.

domelogic

Feb 16, 2005
Center Valley, Pa.

This. They get pennies but that is what happens when you commit a crime. The commissary shit is crazy and so are other items. They have to purchase sneakers from the prison or walk around in the footwear you came with. Those sneaks are not cheap, they wear out and take about 3-4 weeks to get. You want a tv well you have purchase it from them. Again not cheap and useless unless in prison(understandable). Phone calls, emails all cost them money. Plus you have to pay off the fees, fines from your trial. Anyone who gives you money, has 20% taken out right away for those expenses until paid in full. Working does get them out and about and can help with probation.

tattered

Uber-Aryan
Wackbag Staff
Aug 22, 2002
JERZ
This. They get pennies but that is what happens when you commit a crime. The commissary shit is crazy and so are other items. They have to purchase sneakers from the prison or walk around in the footwear you came with. Those sneaks are not cheap, they wear out and take about 3-4 weeks to get. You want a tv well you have purchase it from them. Again not cheap and useless unless in prison(understandable). Phone calls, emails all cost them money. Plus you have to pay off the fees, fines from your trial. Anyone who gives you money, has 20% taken out right away for those expenses until paid in full. Working does get them out and about and can help with probation.
In nj ita 50% is taken when money is put on your books. Commissary prices are outrageous. A small radio youd pay $25 for at walmart costs $120. Your sneakers that you have to buy are $15 at walmart and cost over $60 and take forever to showup like you said. They shouldnt make more than pennies because they fucked up but to charge sometimes 5x the retail value for needed items like shoes toothpaste ect is beyond fucked up. It costs 2.50 to email someone. Phone calls are over $1 a min. My buddies girl did 60 days in county for a VOP(violation of probation). It cost him $20 a week to talk to her for 15mins. Graping the inmates is bad enough but graping their families just to speak to them is another level of fucked up

Floyd1977

Nov 1, 2004
Well you don't need one but go fuck yourself if you try to stop me from buying one...

Wasn't it the left who touted the AR-15 as the perfect killing machine. I mean, the AR stands for Assault Rifle, right ?