Shaun "Talcum X" King is a Fucktard

Same prices for the same shit here, and I know the three black people in town aren't supporting Rent-A-Center all by themselves.
Oh wanna here something fun... whilst drunky was a health inspector in MA she would drive by her towns RAC in the dead of winter and see a bunch of stuff sitting outside. So one day she drove up and asked why... they said to kill the roaches and anything else that had moved into the furniture or TVs.

Creasy Bear

gorgeousness and gorgeousity made flesh
Donator
Two black guys it seems...

Talc put Larry Woodruffe's name before Eric Black's even though Eric Black was already in custody and his picture was available. Talc was praying "Larry Woodruffe" was a white guy, and he could still run with the racism narrative.

Ooops.

Does Talc never get tired of "his own people" disappointing him? Will he ever learn?

Talc put Larry Woodruffe's name before Eric Black's even though Eric Black was already in custody and his picture was available. Talc was praying "Larry Woodruffe" was a white guy, and he could still run with the racism narrative.

Ooops.

Does Talc never get tired of "his own people" disappointing him? Will he ever learn?
And if you dare point out that some people actions lead them to being dead as a doornail you are of course raaaaaaycisssss reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.

Anyhoo these two shit stains will plead out and prob do 25 years at the minimum and disappear off the newscycle well until Shauny finds something new to fling poo at.

Political press is run by republicans now... intradasting.

Takes illegal drugs while in jail... and its the jail's fault... oh and numbnuts has 5 mugshots so do the maf.

Creasy Bear

gorgeousness and gorgeousity made flesh
Donator
Damage control mode... engage.

Last edited:
YOUNG TURKS DELETE MULTIPLE VIDEOS AFTER CLAIMING BLACK SHOOTER WAS ‘WHITE SUPREMACIST’ MOTIVATED BY TRUMP
Left-wing news outlet tries to hide evidence of pushing fake narrative

The Young Turks were forced to delete numerous videos from their YouTube channel after helping to whip up the fake narrative that the murder of a 7-year-old black girl in Houston was a racist hate crime when in fact the gunman was black.

As we reported yesterday, for almost a week left-wing activists and the media fueled the story that the tragic killing of Jazmine Barnes was a white supremacist attack and indicative of a larger trend in America of black people being indiscriminately targeted by whites.

This narrative collapsed after it was revealed that the two suspects in the murder were both African-American and the white bearded man who authorities claimed (after pressure from civil rights activists) was behind the murder was completely innocent of the crime.

The murder was likely a result of the killer targeting the wrong vehicle after a drug deal gone wrong. Citing claims that the mother was friends with the killer on Facebook, others have speculated that she was attempting to steal the drugs and merely blamed a white suspect because she feared for her own life.

Black Lives Matter activist Shaun King, who offered a $100,000 reward for the killer to caught, still appeared to be pushing the white supremacist narrative even after he personally knew the killer was black, according to a Daily Caller report.

It has now emerged that the Young Turks deleted at least four videos from their YouTube channel which had promulgated the fake narrative.

One video that was re-uploaded by another user and originally titled ‘The CRIME Every Outlet in America Should Be Talking About’ features Young Turks contributor Francis Maxwell complaining about why President Trump didn’t draw attention to the murder.

At one point in the clip, Maxwell asserts that Trump wouldn’t pay any attention to the issue unless “there were murmurs of the suspect being a Muslim or an immigrant.”

Francis "Pompus Git" Maxwell

Maxwell also chided Fox News for not affording the story enough coverage while demanding that the (later proven false) drawing of the suspect be tweeted out by Trump while also drawing comparisons to Charlottesville.

Another video deleted by the Young Turks was entitled ‘Manhunt For White Man Who Murdered 7-Year-Old Black Girl’ featured host Cenk Uygur asserting that the murder was an act of terrorism and that the shooter may have been emboldened by Trump.

Another video featured a panel discussion of the story while a fourth video featured Hasan Piker again pushing the narrative that the shooting was a racist hate crime.

Instead of issuing a retraction video or a clarification, the Young Turks appear to have just deleted all of the videos in the hope that no one would notice in an attempt to avoid accusations that they exploited the entire tragedy for race baiting and anti-Trump political points scoring.

Whoops.
Link

domelogic

Good to see jumping to conclusions ended, oh wait. Dopes all of them and yet not once will they say they were wrong. Blame everyone but the people who need to be blamed like say the mom. If what I read is true she was the one who put her daughter in harms way. I hope that part is wrong.

Any news from talc on who really killed the girl? I’ll wait

Good to see jumping to conclusions ended, oh wait. Dopes all of them and yet not once will they say they were wrong. Blame everyone but the people who need to be blamed like say the mom. If what I read is true she was the one who put her daughter in harms way. I hope that part is wrong.

Any news from talc on who really killed the girl? I’ll wait
He posted it... but lets say it is moving further and further down his timeline... scroll... scroll... scroll... 21 hours ago this retweet:

Whoops there is this one...

Hey look what he is flogging on his totally unbiased news site...

Skittles and Watermelon flavored Arizona sold separately...

KRSOne

TYT does this all the time. I wonder why they decided to delete the videos this time? I think thats worse than keeping them up and coming up with an excuse in their correction like claiming the real suspect is also a victim of Trumps white supremacy.

YT bans Alex Jones for his debunked conspiracies but gives TYT special treatment when most of their content is crazy conspiracies.

And I's wondah what party deh gonna vote fo'...

Umm too fucking bad? Don't commit crime so you end up in jail/prison?

Well how about not smoking up in your car for one thing... as it seems certain demos looooooooooooooooooove smoking dope in their cars from what I have seen on LivePD.

Cuz Canada isn't Mexico?

Ghey

Hog's Big Ben

Getting ass-***** in The Octagon, brother.
Donator
These folks fielded a baseball team after the Jazmine Barnes rally. How wholesome :)

That's what I was going to say. Sounds like they're talking about people caught at the checkpoints.
I've been at the Mexican border numerous times, you could stand on the bridge in El Paso and watch them cross the river.
Sounds like the Canadian border is pretty secure and we have catching up to do at the Mexican border.

MurphCO

Donator
Pre- 9/11 I was working with the INS on some projects....

There were several, SEVERAL Canadian border crossings that used a cone......a traffic cone in the road.....after hours, so like 5pm to 7:30am the only thing keeping a car from crossing was a cone in the road.

Funniest thing about that was no one moved the cones, there were ruts off to the side where people went around it instead of moving it.

Still makes me laugh