Shaun "Talcum X" King is a Fucktard

Wow you got some shitty accountants...

Zing... Actually Hillary prob speaks better Russian you know after selling them all the uranium eh...

Yep the Dirka's there are a peacefull and loving people...

I'm sure she was looking for some veggies to cut up right?

Could you guys make your minds up already you bitch when they are incarcerated and bitch when they are let free...

[QUOTE="stevethrower, post: 6197938, member: 6799"

I'm sure she was looking for some veggies to cut up right?[/QUOTE]

Any mention that a Palestinian shot Bobby Kennedy two months after MLK was killed?

[QUOTE="stevethrower, post: 6197938, member: 6799"

I'm sure she was looking for some veggies to cut up right?
Any mention that a Palestinian shot Bobby Kennedy two months after MLK was killed?[/QUOTE]

Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight....

Jeebus... so salty

So his opinion on something should impact his Baseball career... have you heard about that thing the first amendment?

That and they tend to launch rockets into civilian areas all willy nilly among other things.

Is it

Creasy Bear

gorgeousness and gorgeousity made flesh
Donator

That and they tend to launch rockets into civilian areas all willy nilly among other things.
No, here's what they're are silent about when it comes to Palestine.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Palestinian_Authority_Martyrs_Fund

Palestine's "Pay for Slay" fund that gives hundreds of millions of dollars to the "heroes and martyrs" who kill Jews, and big rewards to their families too.
  • $36 million is estimated to be paid to prisoners serving sentences of >20 years
  • $10 million is paid to former members of the security forces
  • $1 million is estimated to be paid to families of the 200 suicide bombers
  • $10 million is paid to the families of the Palestinians with life terms, lengthy sentences and in the security forces
Try to get a comment on that out of the proud Hamas-supporting Palestinian that was just elected to Congress.

And then there's this.

But Trump's guilty of collusion., right?

No, here's what they're are silent about when it comes to Palestine.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Palestinian_Authority_Martyrs_Fund

Palestine's "Pay for Slay" fund that gives hundreds of millions of dollars to the "heroes and martyrs" who kill Jews, and big rewards to their families too.
  • $36 million is estimated to be paid to prisoners serving sentences of >20 years
  • $10 million is paid to former members of the security forces
  • $1 million is estimated to be paid to families of the 200 suicide bombers
  • $10 million is paid to the families of the Palestinians with life terms, lengthy sentences and in the security forces
Try to get a comment on that out of the proud Hamas-supporting Palestinian that was just elected to Congress.

And then there's this.

But Trump's guilty of collusion., right?
I think Talc is going to convert to sand ni... ce person...

Hey how about paying the fare? It only two dolla!

How about those 800 million plus brown people in India all have voter IDs?

Oh so less money in the system to I dunno do preventative maintenance... note in public housing. So they are already paying less then some poor sap in a reg apartment. Hmm so when my boiler breaks down who do I get a rebate from... who is to blame for it breaking?!?

Don't commit crimes in the first place?

Ya just like a Benneton ad... pander much?

Go fuck yourself tubby...

So if an airport is closed people will die... makes sense.

So what do you call Hillary's?

But mostly due to her being a self entitled cunt.

But mostly due to her being a self entitled cunt.
I've never understood this argument. We should be upset, not that Hillary is a lying, scheming criminal trying to seize the White House, but that Trump *may* have exposed her for being a lying, cheating, scheming criminal.

I've never understood this argument. We should be upset, not that Hillary is a lying, scheming criminal trying to seize the White House, but that Trump *may* have exposed her for being a lying, cheating, scheming criminal.
What really amazes me is that Bernie didn't go nuclear when he found out he had been fucked over by her. Wonder what she has on him...

As long as it pays for it... as why should my tax money be spent on elective surgery? If it didn't commit a crime it would be paying for it right?

Sweet...

Oh noes Tom Broken jaw says Hispanics (well anybody) who moves here should learn English...

I guess someone had to get new sneaks instead of bailing granny out eh...

If it's a 1,000 it is still bad... as no non citizens should be on the role.

Saikotic

Scraping a dull blade across your tender eyeball
Donator

As long as it pays for it... as why should my tax money be spent on elective surgery? If it didn't commit a crime it would be paying for it right?

Sweet...

Oh noes Tom Broken jaw says Hispanics (well anybody) who moves here should learn English...
Looks like you repeated a tweet

Yes doG forbid they try to cover the costs of their incarceration... you know they are in there cuz they committed a crime right.

Yes doG forbid they try to cover the costs of their incarceration... you know they are in there cuz they committed a crime right.
Guess what......Due process allows the State to remove your inalienable rights, including the one for indentured servitude. Make them all break backs doing hard labor.

Speaking of Jazmine "almost a hate crime" Barnes

I read a few posts from people saying that the killers were actually her mom's drug dealers and they shot up her car because Jazmine's mom had stiffed them on her last dope deal. Please tell me this is correct.

Didn't we just have a month long period where we proved life goes on just fine without all them government leeches? Not sure rewarding bloat with a raise is sound fiscal management
Plus if they are on a GSA pay grade they get a bump in grade every two years if they don't run over a bunch of nuns in their gubmint car...