Shaun "Talcum X" King is a Fucktard

Wonder how they are gonna get the cash to pay for it... and you know there is a way to avoid going to these various jails right?

From what, their idiot parents?

Many of these families would rather buy expensive sailfoams or sneaks then bailout their criminal relatives. Case in point Sandra "Glad Bag" Bland... if someone would have came up with only $500 that lippy bitch would still be around.

Well snookems it was illegal when they are arrested and from what I have seen on COPs/LivePD some other charges seem to follow them as well..

Bobobie

Guns. They are usually felons and are not supposed to have any guns so they go back to the slam, the marijuana a footnote to a weapons charge.

From what, their idiot parents?

Many of these families would rather buy expensive sailfoams or sneaks then bailout their criminal relatives. Case in point Sandra "Glad Bag" Bland... if someone would have came up with only $500 that lippy bitch would still be around.

Well snookems it was illegal when they are arrested and from what I have seen on COPs/LivePD some other charges seem to follow them as well..

Guns. They are usually felons and are not supposed to have any guns so they go back to the slam, the marijuana a footnote to a weapons charge.
Well again don't smoke dope in your car as that is going to give them probable cause to search and then find your illegal gun.

Umm don't break your probation?

Well then get a visa and this won't be an issue will it.

Overstayed his visa by 14 fucking years... oh plus he is a convicted felon... buuuuuuuh bye.

Don't kill people?

Hilarious... oh and the teacher is sooooo fired.

And of course context:

Mother Upset After Son Kicked Out of Class Over Pledge of Allegiance

An 11-year-old Polk County student refused to stand for the Pledge of Allegiance, and after explaining his reasons, he was kicked out of class and eventually arrested for being disruptive and disobeying commands to calm down and leave the classroom.

He was also suspended for three days.

The incident happened at Lawton Chiles Middle Academy in Lakeland on February 4. The sixth grader was arrested and taken to a juvenile detention center, charged with disrupting a school function and resisting arrest without violence.

The student's mother, Dhakira Talbot, said her son is in gifted classes and has been bullied at the school in the past.

"I'm upset, I'm angry. I'm hurt," she said. "More so for my son. My son has never been through anything like this he a gud boi and a baby daddy and a future rapper and graper. I feel like this should've been handled differently. If any disciplinary action should've been taken, it should've been with the school. He shouldn’t have been arrested."

The incident started when a substitute teacher asked the student to stand up for the pledge.

The student reportedly told the substitute teacher the flag was racist and the national anthem was offensive to black people.

In a statement to the district, the substitute teacher reported telling the 11-year-old boy "Why if it was so bad here he did not go to another place to live." She said he then said, "they brought me here."

She said she replied by saying, "Well you can always go back, because I came here from Cuba and the day I feel I'm not welcome here anymore I would find another place to live."

She wrote, "Then I had to call the office because I did not want to continue dealing with him."

Dhakira Talbot said the teacher was wrong.

"She was wrong. She was way out of place," Talbot said. "If she felt like there was an issue with my son not standing for the flag, she should've resolved that in a way different manner than she did," Talbot said.

According to the arrest affidavit, the student was arrested by the school resource officer because he refused to follow multiple commands, repeatedly called school leaders racist and was disruptive. They said he threatened to get the school resource officer and principal fired and to beat the teacher.

The student, who was with his mother when she was interviewed, told Spectrum News he didn’t threaten to beat the teacher.

Talbot is working with the Poor and Minority Justice Association to get some help with the matter.

"I want the charges dropped and I want the school to be held accountable for what happened because it shouldn’t have been handled the way it was handled," Talbot said.

A spokeswoman with the school district said students aren't required to participate in the Pledge of Allegiance, but the substitute teacher wasn't aware of this. The spokeswoman said the substitute teacher will no longer be able to work at any of the district's schools and the district is still looking into the matter.
Link

Now with context™:

The incident started when a substitute teacher asked the student to stand up for the pledge. - Apparently in that school you don't have to, which is horseshit.

The student reportedly told the substitute teacher the flag was racist and the national anthem was offensive to black people.

In a statement to the district, the substitute teacher reported telling the 11-year-old boy "Why if it was so bad here he did not go to another place to live." She said he then said, "they brought me here." -
What someone grabbed you in Africa and brought you here?

She said she replied by saying, "Well you can always go back, because I came here from Cuba and the day I feel I'm not welcome here anymore I would find another place to live." -
Hello exactly, I doubt this shithead could even figger what country is from in the first place.

Oh check out the white guilt in that thread... ick.

Well some people might find it irksome there is no voice on the right on who has a show on the big four to make fun of the left.

Brilliant, change to a broad in a combat zone. Gets arrestimificated for burglary and whats the taxpayer to foot the bill for her treatment. She of course won and got 350k... and of course it was a fucking POG... food services.

Why are you arguing with a cop at gun point... jeebus

Oh and this is why the cop wanted him out of the car:

Delaware state trooper appears to pull gun on driver in traffic stop, video shows

Delaware State Police are reviewing a video that appears to show one of its troopers pulling a gun on a driver during a traffic stop this month.

Mack Buckley, who is African-American, uploaded the minute-and-23-second video from Feb. 14 to Facebook of the trooper pulling the gun on him when he objected to the officer opening the door and telling him to get out of the vehicle.

"No, no, no. You cannot, you cannot pull me out of this," Buckley is heard saying to the officer right before the gun is drawn.
Buckley then repeatedly asks: "Why are you pulling a gun on me?"

The officer responds: "Stop reaching for s---t. Hands on the car."

The video has been viewed more than 27,000 times since it was posted.

Buckley told NBC News on Wednesday that he could not speak about the incident until he has consulted with his attorney.

In the Facebook post, Buckley alleges he was pulled over for speeding, ticketed for resisting arrest and issued three traffic citations. He also claims he was not allowed to file a complaint against the officer at the police station after he was released on unsecured bond.

Police on Wednesday said Buckley was pulled over for speeding about 9:10 a.m. He was arrested after resisting arrest, speeding and driving without insurance and registration, officials said.

"The Delaware State Police initiated an internal investigation as soon as we became aware of the incident as per divisional policy," state police spokesman Sgt. Richard Bratz told NBC News.

He added that Buckley was transported to the station "without further incident."

On the video that Buckley posted, neither he nor the trooper can be seen after about halfway through, possibly after the point at which Buckley is out of the car.

The last words that can be heard are Buckley asking the officer why he is pulling a gun.

Buckley claims in his post that on the way to the station, the officer "kept referring to YOU PEOPLE."

When he asked the officer what he meant by "you people," he claims the officer responded "society" and told him, "Go ahead and play the race card."
Link

He was arrested after resisting arrest, speeding and driving without insurance and registration, officials said. - I'm no expert but if you are going to speed perhaps have current insurance and registration. Like in community are you the ghey if you register and insure your car or something?

Let's see:

- Something that happened in 1955

- Dude you have the kiss of death with candidates as everyone knows you are a race baiting fuck head.

- Bernie... they are not assault weapons... you get a background check if you buy a gun at a gunshow. Well from what I have seen in NH and ME. Shit I got carded in NH for buying a high capacity magazine.

And looking through the rest... not one peep

So you programmed a few kids to say stuff... bravo...

Of course criminals will do this right?

Ummm they can't call on their $1400 sailfoam an inform the court of their situation? Or I dunno set a reminder on said foam of the upcoming date.. or buy a fucking calender and circle the date in red?

Somethings need to be put down... even though I know it is cheaper to keep them in prison for the rest of their lives.

And the award for most white guilt... Bleck Panther... again tried watching it. Just couldn't suspend belief enough.

They can never be happy about something...

Bobobie

Remember when the ACLU was about Civil Liberties and represented everyone and was nonpartisan? Now it's nothing more than a mouthpiece for liberal activists. I remember they were so nonpartisan that they would even represent a Klansman.

Remember when the ACLU was about Civil Liberties and represented everyone and was nonpartisan? Now it's nothing more than a mouthpiece for liberal activists. I remember they were so nonpartisan that they would even represent a Klansman.
It's funny...they say they represent defending civil liberties, but are very anti-gun