Shaun "Talcum X" King is a Fucktard

Hmm well blecks and latinos are more then half the population you see...

I swear idiots like Talc think you can just let people out of jail when a law changes eeesh.

What the fuck else do they want? There is a street named after that lippy bitch and the family hit the ghetto lottery want a official day of remembrance... or a moment of sassiness?

Went to booger king last week, took them 3 tries to get my food right, even after I pointed to the picture on the menu. Not going back.
I'm pretty much at the point of I'll only eat at a fast food place if I'm on the highway and starving... as I'd rather go to a local place if I can. Though I will go out of my way to a Popeye's as dat shit be heron yo...

Welding!?!

Why not just demand they 'learn to code' you racist hatemonger?
Soooory... that I suggest someone learns basic welding and advance from there. Nah... not that I know a few guys in the tool and die industry who make a boatload of money welding up mold fuck ups... nah... these people don't exist in their giant homes, with two or three cars, a camp with a boat and yearly fancy pants vacations... they are just farts on the wind.

Shit if I still had some dexterity in my hands I would learn how to weld... well beyond lets fix the blade on the front of this tractor shit...

Soooory... that I suggest someone learns basic welding and advance from there. Nah... not that I know a few guys in the tool and die industry who make a boatload of money welding up mold fuck ups... nah... these people don't exist in their giant homes, with two or three cars, a camp with a boat and yearly fancy pants vacations... they are just farts on the wind.

Shit if I still had some dexterity in my hands I would learn how to weld... well beyond lets fix the blade on the front of this tractor shit...

My kid just graduated high school and instead of jumping right to college, he's going to school to get certified in welding. He bought a little stick welder from Tractor Supply and has been practicing for 6 months.

HandPanzer

Shantih Shantih Shantih
My kid just graduated high school and instead of jumping right to college, he's going to school to get certified in welding. He bought a little stick welder from Tractor Supply and has been practicing for 6 months.
IMHO, you should strongly advise him not to go to college at all unless he's interested in getting a STEM degree.

IMHO, you should strongly advise him not to go to college at all unless he's interested in getting a STEM degree.
He wants to be a mechanical engineer, but he also wants to spend his younger years working the trades, with an eye on completing his degree slowly, so that by the time he's 30 or so, he's ready to settle down behind a computer.

Sounds like he's got a knack for welding. If he's any good he'll make good money immediately. If he's willing to move or travel the cash flow will be tremendous.

Well ole Bernie Threehouse always complains people have too much shit... so you can kinda see why when he owns three lake front houses.

Umm don't sell drugs?

Shoots a guy in the back and you want her to stay here? What the actual fuck...

Man this is easy... don't leave your kids in the car unattended. Note kids were 4, 5 and 2...

Today's vandal...

Whoops...

Hmm he knows most of everybody's property tax goes towards education right... so now he want federal taxes to go towards it as well? And I guess charter schools are out of the question...

So to stop hurting criminals feewings we should not arrest them... oh guess what their solution is... rhymes with bend bor loney

Instead of investing $10 billion in new jails, New York City should fund social services and programs that are lacking in communities experiencing high rates of crime and incarceration. Incarceration is incredibly expensive, criminogenic, and dehumanizing: incarcerated people do not receive the support they need to succeed when they re-enter society, people who are sentenced to incarceration are more likely to commit a new crime later, and incarceration itself can function as a “school” where people internalize antisocial norms and crime techniques. Incarceration should only ever be used as a last resort: it is always a policy failure, indicia of where the state has failed its citizens. - And I dunno fatherless homes... nah

Communities most affected by both crime and incarceration are overpoliced and underprotected. In 2018, the NYPD made 808 arrests for ****, but over 5,000 arrests for fare evasion. To remedy this, the city should facilitate community oversight of police and prosecutors, and significantly expand the scope and funding of its participatory budgeting program with a focus on communities that experience the most crime. In 2018, city residents directed the allocation of over $35 million in public funds for everything from technology upgrades at libraries to tree planting; such projects are inexpensive yet enormously valuable to communities especially when compared to a $10 billion jail construction project. -
That's a lot of jobs and I bet a lot of jobs for minorities if the city is doing it.

Imagine if New York City’s most vulnerable neighborhoods had the power to establish youth programs, mental health and addiction treatment, affordable housing, and living-wage jobs as they see fit. Investment in under-resourced communities could be further bolstered by police divestment. The NYPD has an annual budget of around $6 billion, and Mayor de Blasio has hired new officers and built new police facilities even as crime rates plummeted. -
Oh noes he hired new popo and upgraded, like their range that has no plumbing or electricity. https://goo.gl/maps/tHRoe4VAfpXKZ8sc7

Imagine if New York City’s most vulnerable neighborhoods had the power to establish youth programs, mental health and addiction treatment, affordable housing, and living-wage jobs as they see fit. Investment in under-resourced communities could be further bolstered by police divestment. The NYPD has an annual budget of around $6 billion, and Mayor de Blasio has hired new officers and built new police facilities even as crime rates plummeted. - Well gonna guess not arresting for pissing and shitting everywhere and fare jumping prob put a dent in those stats...

Man this is easy... don't leave your kids in the car unattended. Note kids were 4, 5 and 2...

I'm guessing this law applies to fathers as well? And it's funny that it's a worse crime to leave your pet in a hot car than to leave your kids.

And your remedy is 100% correct

Looked at the broad who Talc retwatted:

My point is you committed a crime against society so guess what you can't vote until your debt to said society is paid up... well that and you know how they will vote... ::cough::

But kill de wipo ones are hunky dory... oh and the various ISIS ones... etc...

You spelled hilarious wrong... you uptight doxing homo...

Well why do they all have to come here?

Difference is their parents chose to cross the border illegally well assuming they were their actual parents.

Yep and...

Wut? Pretty sure Manafort didn't stick a pistol and blow some bodega owners head off.

So what do you with broken toys then gen pop where they can kill again or if they are kiddy diddlers get killed?

Difference is their parents chose to cross the border illegally well assuming they were their actual parents.
I didn't realize ICE jabbed kids in cages with all manner of pointy objects and then vacuumed the pieces out with an aborto-suck 3000.

Yes talc we get it cops are bad... I hope you get gang graped by a bunch of trannies...

Hmmm how to avoid this... tis a quandary.

De video... note the resistimafaction of arrest right from the start... then the rest of the pack moves in...