Shaun "Talcum X" King is a Fucktard

Common sense would tell you to remain calm and no threatening movements cuz guess what the cops job isn't to die...

If you can't see why it is wise to keep an eye on Iran you are a dolt...

If you can afford gold toofuses and $300 sneakers you can afford to pay to ride.

Not unlike when de wipo move into bleck neighborhoods...

As they should... they don't pay taxes, drain our schools and hospitals? Why should tax payers have to pay for criminals...

And replace them with?

You know a quick way of that happening is not sneaking into the country.

And lets begin:

She complained of chest pain and three days later, was transferred to HHS custody where she remained for about seven months. Darlyn was treated for a congenital heart defect at various hospitals -- including in San Antonio, Texas and Phoenix, Arizona.

HHS spokesperson Mark Weber told CNN Darlyn had surgery complications that left her in a comatose state. She was transported to a nursing facility in Phoenix and later to Children's Hospital in Omaha, Nebraska, where she died on September 29, due to fever and respiratory distress. - Yep DHS's fault for this girls faulty valve and them spending $1000's of dollars taking care of her you raycisists

Jakelin died from cardiac arrest caused by severe dehydration and shock a day after she and her father turned themselves in to CBP on the U.S.-Mexico border in New Mexico. - Again ICE's fault for not putting water fountains out in the desert everywhere.

Fifteen days later, the teenager was apprehended by U.S. Border Patrol near El Paso after crossing the U.S.-Mexico border, according to a statement from Guatemala’s Foreign Ministry. He was transferred to a local hospital after a doctor at a government shelter noticed he was sick. AP reported that he was released and hospitalized again a day later. Doctors detected an infection in his brain known as Pott’s puffy tumor that could have been caused by an untreated sinus infection or head trauma. What caused Juan’s infection is still unknown. Doctors operated to try to save his life. On April 30, de León Gutiérrez died. “He went seeking life, but found death,” says his father, Tanerjo de León. - I see ICE's sinus infection machine is working

And on and on... do the Dems realize these people are come from shitholes and prob have never seen a doctor? Much less how to prepare for a long journey by foot?

What is "carceral feminism"?

Carceral feminism

Carceral Feminism names advocacy of "criminalization and incarceration for gender violence." Source: Angela K. Davis. 2016. Freedom is a Constant Struggle. Chicago: Haymarket Books. p. 138

“Carceral Feminism” is the blending of sex, gender, and carceral politics, that is, feminist social justice work achieved via the threat of incarceration. The term was coined in the 2007 article “The Sexual Politics of ‘New Abolitionism’” by Elizabeth Bernstein to describe “the commitment of abolitionist feminist activists to a law and order agenda” ("Sexual Politics" 143), with “abolitionist” referring to anti-trafficking efforts by evangelicals and secular feminist activists whose discourse compares modern day “sexual slavery” to the transatlantic slave trade. Bernstein primarily discusses carceral feminism as it relates to anti-trafficking campaigns and discourse, which often treat “social justice as criminal justice, and of punitive systems of control as the best motivational deterrents for men’s bad behavior” ("Militarized Humanitarianism" 58). Much of the global conversation on anti-trafficking efforts revolves around criminalizing and decriminalizing aspects of sex work in order to best curtail the sex trafficking industry, rather than address the social and economic factors that put women and children at risk of becoming victims of trafficking. This pulls focus away from the neoliberal institutions (such as big businesses and the police themselves), and “the responsibility for slavery is shifted from structural factors and dominant institutions onto individual, deviant men” ("Sexual Politics" 144). Feminists have joined forces with evangelical activists and law makers in order to push punitive approaches to humanitarian causes, under the guise of working towards gender equality and protecting family values.

- My head hurts

Carceral feminism

Carceral Feminism names advocacy of "criminalization and incarceration for gender violence." Source: Angela K. Davis. 2016. Freedom is a Constant Struggle. Chicago: Haymarket Books. p. 138

“Carceral Feminism” is the blending of sex, gender, and carceral politics, that is, feminist social justice work achieved via the threat of incarceration. The term was coined in the 2007 article “The Sexual Politics of ‘New Abolitionism’” by Elizabeth Bernstein to describe “the commitment of abolitionist feminist activists to a law and order agenda” ("Sexual Politics" 143), with “abolitionist” referring to anti-trafficking efforts by evangelicals and secular feminist activists whose discourse compares modern day “sexual slavery” to the transatlantic slave trade. Bernstein primarily discusses carceral feminism as it relates to anti-trafficking campaigns and discourse, which often treat “social justice as criminal justice, and of punitive systems of control as the best motivational deterrents for men’s bad behavior” ("Militarized Humanitarianism" 58). Much of the global conversation on anti-trafficking efforts revolves around criminalizing and decriminalizing aspects of sex work in order to best curtail the sex trafficking industry, rather than address the social and economic factors that put women and children at risk of becoming victims of trafficking. This pulls focus away from the neoliberal institutions (such as big businesses and the police themselves), and “the responsibility for slavery is shifted from structural factors and dominant institutions onto individual, deviant men” ("Sexual Politics" 144). Feminists have joined forces with evangelical activists and law makers in order to push punitive approaches to humanitarian causes, under the guise of working towards gender equality and protecting family values.

- My head hurts

“a massive multi-billion dollar industry that promotes the exponential expansion of prisons, jails, immigrant detention centers, and juvenile detention centers. The PIC is represented by corporations that profit from incarceration, politicians who target people of color so that they appear to be “tough on crime,” and the media that represents a slanted view of how crime looks in our communities. In order to survive, the PIC uses propaganda to convince the public how much we need prisons; uses public support to strengthen harmful law-and-order agendas such as the “War on Drugs” and the “War on Terrorism”; uses these agendas to justify imprisoning disenfranchised people of color, poor people, and people with disabilities; leverages the resulting increasing rate of incarceration for prison-related corporate investments (construction, maintenance, goods and services); pockets the profit; and uses profit to create more propaganda.”[1]see also: criminalization, street-based economies, “quality of life” policing” - Pssssst the blecks commit crimes disproportionately more the wipo... you guys never explain that. If you say poverty go fuck your mother... there ain't no drivebys in fucking Biddeford or Sanford

domelogic

Carceral feminism

- My head hurts

Unfortunately there is no vomit button

Not unlike when de wipo move into bleck neighborhoods...

As they should... they don't pay taxes, drain our schools and hospitals? Why should tax payers have to pay for criminals...
If they're not counted because they're not citizens, how are they Americans?

More bitching about cameras showing people acting like idiots...

From the article:

Mass movements to reform the police, led most notably by Black Lives Matter, are beginning to question our culture’s default position of police deference. Why not extend that same scrutiny to police ride-along shows, which interfere in legal cases with far-reaching consequences, threaten lives, and overwhelmingly target poor people and people of color? In fact, local lawmakers everywhere should go further and ban these shows outright. - How do they interfere with legal cases, the show filming the scene, the cops body and dash cams are recording plus more then likely the people getting arrested are recording. I guess you look "more guilty" when there is video of someone pulling a stolen gun out of totally not your pants.

Saikotic

Scraping a dull blade across your tender eyeball
Donator

More bitching about cameras showing people acting like idiots...

From the article:

Mass movements to reform the police, led most notably by Black Lives Matter, are beginning to question our culture’s default position of police deference. Why not extend that same scrutiny to police ride-along shows, which interfere in legal cases with far-reaching consequences, threaten lives, and overwhelmingly target poor people and people of color? In fact, local lawmakers everywhere should go further and ban these shows outright. - How do they interfere with legal cases, the show filming the scene, the cops body and dash cams are recording plus more then likely the people getting arrested are recording. I guess you look "more guilty" when there is video of someone pulling a stolen gun out of totally not your pants.
The producer from Cops admitted to showing LESS Black people than they would if they just showed every incident.

The producer from Cops admitted to showing LESS Black people than they would if they just showed every incident.
Ya I posted that article a couple years ago...

Long and short of it to avoid being pulled over/issues with de popo:

1. Have your vehicle insured and registered.
2. Have a current DL
3. Check your car for equipment violations (FYI my white privilege has only gotten me warnings for a bad head light or tail light)
4. Don't smoke weed and drive.
5. Oh and you get more flies with honey then with vinegar... so yelling 'Why de fuq you fucking pull me over motherfucker you profil'in me and shit'... is not the best plan,

Yes I know rayciss

click

2. Have a current DL
3. Check your car for equipment violations (FYI my white privilege has only gotten me warnings for a bad head light or tail light)
5. Oh and you get more flies with honey then with vinegar... so yelling 'Why de fuq you fucking pull me over motherfucker you profil'in me and shit'... is not the best plan,

Yes I know rayciss
Just having a car not completely filled with crap goes a long way too. yep raysiss

2. Have a current DL

Yes I know rayciss
#6 - If you stole the car, don't spend 10 minutes trying to explain how your friend lent it to you.

Pretty sure that is treason...

To be followed by why is a robot doing my job now

Ya they have no reason to lie right?