Shaun "Talcum X" King is a Fucktard

There should be a word for the feeling you get when you get actual proof somebody you always thought was an asshole, is an asshole.

Bill Lehecka

Whiny Man Baby
Donator
In the fight between Deray Mckeeson and Shaun King, I think the winner is the American public.

I wonder if Deray will go there and say Shaun’s not black. One can hope.

In the fight between Deray Mckeeson and Shaun King, I think the winner is the American public.

I wonder if Deray will go there and say Shaun’s not black. One can hope.
I'm still waiting for someone to ask to hode his sailfoam when he is walking home one day..

Well its cuz White McWhiteboerson is a race baiting dickwad...

And nothing about the ongoing slavery in the rest of the world...

1. Well they are there for conception... I guess that counts.
2. No it young men getting raised by welfare queens with no work ethic is what leads to these lads getting the ole wood shampoo.

And as for that tweet response... den why deh on de welfare hmmm shouldn't de sperm donor be chipping wazzzat some cheddah for his sprogs?

Oh and someone responded with maf...

Which was immediately shit on...

Poor man...

Oh wait...

Russell E. Bucklew physically attacked his ex-girlfriend, Stephanie Ray, and threatened to kill her. He also threatened to kill her presumed new boyfriend, Michael Sanders. Shortly afterwards, he stole a vehicle, took pistols and handcuffs and duct tape with him, and surreptitiously followed Ray to Sanders' home. Bucklew waited, then entered and shot and killed Sanders and fired at Sanders' six-year-old son. He kidnapped and raped Ray. The Missouri highway patrol chased and caught Bucklew, who precipitated a gunfight that wounded Bucklew and a trooper. A jury convicted Bucklew of first degree murder, kidnapping, and first degree burglary and recommended the death sentence, which the trial court imposed.

2. No it young men getting raised by welfare queens with no work ethic is what leads to these lads getting the ole wood shampoo.

And as for that tweet response... den why deh on de welfare hmmm shouldn't de sperm donor be chipping wazzzat some cheddah for his sprogs?

Did Talc ever criticize Obama for preaching that very point?

https://www.chicagotribune.com/opinion/commentary/ct-missing-black-fathers-obama-20170110-story.html

Hog's Big Ben

Getting ass-***** in The Octagon, brother.
Donator

Such a great honor that he couldn't even bother to spell the man's name right. What a fucking tool.

However, responsible fatherhood only goes so far in a world plagued by institutionalized oppression. For black children, the presence of fathers would not alter racist drug laws, prosecutorial protection of police officers who kill, mass school closures or the poisoning of their water. By focusing on the supposed absence of black fathers, we allow ourselves to pretend this oppression is not real, while also further scapegoating black men for America's societal ills. - K just keep playing a victim and see what happens... again my first high school I'm gonna say was 30% immigrant blecks. No gang, no shootings, stabbings etc etc etc... it was the wipo trash that caused most of the issues. Note most if not all the bleck kids were first or second generation immigrants and for the most part both parents were at home.

FF 30 years and ooof what a shithole... gangs... shootings... single parent homes etc etc...