Sherdog Forum doesn't like Rogan....

fuckwit

He loves you, and he needs money.
their forum ranks are karate belt colors. i dont think joe is going to shed any tears over this.

Dude, only some of them don't like him. That's like saying Wackbag hates Jay Mohr.

BuffaloTom

Sherdog is an absolute joke. They boycotted UFC in the past because UFC wouldn't give them press credentials. That's like the NYTimes not covering the President because he kicked them out of the oval office or something. The fact that they've become the expert on MMA is comical. Even worse is that ESPN hitched themselves to them. People on Sherdog don't realize this is a business, not just sport.

Sherdog and sherdog's fourms are a joke in almost all other MMA forums on the net. In fact, if someone makes an obviously snobbish/elitist post, a common reply is "take that shit to Sherdog".

In MMA circles the "too cool for the room" folks like to dislike Rogan. They like to trash the UFC too, and they HATE "The Ultimate Fighter" reality show.

Their are snobs for everything who hate the popular thing in their nitche.

Sherdog is an absolute joke. They boycotted UFC in the past because UFC wouldn't give them press credentials. That's like the NYTimes not covering the President because he kicked them out of the oval office or something. The fact that they've become the expert on MMA is comical. Even worse is that ESPN hitched themselves to them. People on Sherdog don't realize this is a business, not just sport.
well the sherdog forums are an absolute joke. the shitty members, engaging in pissing contests in every shitty debate, its fillied with instigating trolls, and keyboard warriors looking for a self esteem boost.

the actual sherdog journalists are very good. but yeah the board members, especially the ones that joined after the first TUF are shit, and I doubt rogan cares. there was also a thread where sirius subscribers were shitting on o and a, with a few pests fighting back.

the forums are worthless. except for the "gif thread." its full if violent gifs, and round ass gifs. that thread I cant complain about

Capt.Caveman

Totally unlikeable
dude it's a message board. you probably can find people who don't like blow jobs out there. i mean what's better than giving a big black gentleman a lil mouth love.........

BuffaloTom

well the sherdog forums are an absolute joke. the shitty members, engaging in pissing contests in every shitty debate, its fillied with instigating trolls, and keyboard warriors looking for a self esteem boost.

the actual sherdog journalists are very good. but yeah the board members, especially the ones that joined after the first TUF are shit, and I doubt rogan cares. there was also a thread where sirius subscribers were shitting on o and a, with a few pests fighting back.

the forums are worthless. except for the "gif thread." its full if violent gifs, and round ass gifs. that thread I cant complain about
Oh, the journalist that reported that there were 42,000 people at the K-1 show in Los Angelos? Yeah, real good. Or is it the journalists that refused to cover UFC and pretended they don't exist in the MMA world. Yeah, they're great and credible.

Oh, the journalist that reported that there were 42,000 people at the K-1 show in Los Angelos? Yeah, real good. Or is it the journalists that refused to cover UFC and pretended they don't exist in the MMA world. Yeah, they're great and credible.
UFC kicked them out of a weigh in, that was the start of all that. dana white hates the site cause its the biggest one, where his opinion doesnt decide all. gross is a good journalist, and the others on his staff

you sound like a real dana white fan

BuffaloTom

UFC kicked them out of a weigh in, that was the start of all that. dana white hates the site cause its the biggest one, where his opinion doesnt decide all. gross is a good journalist, and the others on his staff

you sound like a real dana white fan
I have no opinion on Dana White. I am a fan of MMA. Dana White has built a monster organization in 4 years, because he understands how to promote.

If they are a news organization, then they need to cover it, even if they get kicked out. They can't pretend the organization doesn't exist. Again, if President Bush kicked a NYTimes reporter out of the white house press room for something he didn't like, the NYTimes can not all of a sudden stop covering the happenings of the President. If they did, then their credibility as a news organization would be gone.

Also, again, the second he reported that there were 41,000 people at the K-1 show in LA, he lost all credibility...again.

I have no opinion on Dana White. I am a fan of MMA. Dana White has built a monster organization in 4 years, because he understands how to promote.

If they are a news organization, then they need to cover it, even if they get kicked out. They can't pretend the organization doesn't exist. Again, if President Bush kicked a NYTimes reporter out of the white house press room for something he didn't like, the NYTimes can not all of a sudden stop covering the happenings of the President. If they did, then their credibility as a news organization would be gone.

he lost all credibility...again.
not enough for ESPN to cancel their relationship on the mma page of espn.com

you are really a stickler for these minor points. who gives a shit about a attendance numbers that were wrongly stated once. and they didnt cover a UFC event after their employees were kicked out of the weigh in for the event for no good reason.

user name

Al Sharpton is a Sparkling Nagle
Rogan threatens their manhood.

I mean... I'd rather listen to a Bush commentate than that piece of shit Mike Goldberg.

Rogan is the best commentator in the sport.