Sheriff Deputy's wife accused of videotaping sex with 16-year-old

MJMANDALAY

Jan 26, 2005
ROYAL PALM BEACH - A 22-year-old deputy's wife was arrested for having sex with a 16-year-old high school student and videotaping it, the Palm Beach Sheriff's Office said on Thursday.

The man who filmed it and gave it to the deputy was also arrested.

Jessica Wink and German Armentano, 28, who both work at a Publix supermarket, were arrested Wednesday and charged with sexual performance by a child. The 16-year-old, whose name was not released was also arrested on the charge.

"I know he looks like a victim but he's also a suspect as well," sheriff's spokeswoman Teri Barbera said. "Any time anybody knowingly video tapes anything sexual [with a minor], it's against the law."

On Aug. 30, Wellington Deputy John Wink got a call from Armentano who told him his wife was having an affair and he had it on tape. The tape shows Jessica Wink and the minor engaging in sexual activity in Armentano's Royal Palm Beach home while he filmed it 1:30 p.m. June 18, according to a police report.

Armentano told investigators he gave Deputy Wink the tape because of an ongoing feud Armentano had with her regarding work, according to the police report.

http://www.sun-sentinel.com/sfl-920deputysex,0,733257.story?coll=sofla_tab01_layout

Fruit Monkey

Don't stare at it eat it! P-1 In trainning
Oct 4, 2004
Intransit
i$ thi$ the $ex adict cop$ wife from florida again???

burky79

62 75 72 6b 79 37 39
Feb 18, 2005
in a house
I'm surprised she isn't a teacher.

with all those hot goings on recently.

maybe she was an ex-teacher.

anyway... right... shes a good egg!

WhiteHonkyDevil

El hombre de los moleculos!
Dec 8, 2004
Detroit, MI
Ok, I'm lost. The guy and his wife work at Publix, but it says that she's the wife of a deputy?

I am definitely reading something wrong here.

EDIT: Ahhh. I get it now. Sorry, rough week.