Sheriff Joe Arpaio's 'Cold Case Posse' Teases Release Of New Obama Birther 'Shockers'

KRSOne

Dec 8, 2011
Sunnydale
Two weeks? Did he learn nothing from Breitbart? I hope Joe has a big posse with lots of security.

The Huffington Post | By Nick Wing Posted: 07/03/2012 10:09 am Updated: 07/03/2012 12:40 pm

Sheriff Joe Arpaio's "Cold Case Posse" is claiming to have explosive new proof that President Barack Obama is ineligible to serve as president. According to a recent report with WorldNetDaily, the Maricopa County sheriff's associate said they would release the birther evidence at a press conference on July 17.

"I can’t disclose to you what we’ve discovered, but it’s going to be a shocking revelation at our press conference,” Mike Zullo, head of the "Cold Case Posse," told a Tea Party radio program in an interview, according to WorldNetDaily.

Arpaio and his Arizona cohorts have made this promise before. Amid allegations of civil rights violations from the Justice Department earlier this year, the controversial lawman created a media spectacle when he held a press conference for his volunteer force to unveil the supposed groundbreaking findings of their birther probe.

At the event, Arpaio claimed the preliminary results of the investigation had provided probable cause to believe that Obama's long-form birth certificate -- released by the White House last April -- as well as other official documents belonging to the president, were computer-generated forgeries.
"We don't know who the perpetrators are of these documents," Arpaio said at the time, clarifying that he didn't think the president himself was responsible for the act.
"I'm not going after Obama," Arpaio continued. "I'm just doing my job."
Arpaio's "Cold Case Posse" has drawn criticism both for its mission and the way it has been conducted. The Arizona Republic reported this year that the group had contracted the help of a taxpayer-funded deputy, who at one point joined an investigator in Hawaii at a cost of $10,000.

While the undertaking was initially supposed to be funded by private donations, that plan was recently disrupted when the Maricopa County Board of Supervisors voted to reject a $5,000 contribution to cover costs. Arpaio's critics on the board argued that he needed to be held accountable for using taxpayer money.

Neon

ネオン
Donator
Mar 23, 2008
Kingdom of Charis
Speculation fun time, folks: What would it take for you to say "holy shit. He really was born in Kenya"? Like what theoretical piece of evidence would be a no doubt about it clincher for you? A taped confession of him saying it? A picture of his mother in a Kenyan delivery room? Discuss.

KRSOne

Dec 8, 2011
Sunnydale
Speculation fun time, folks: What would it take for you to say "holy shit. He really was born in Kenya"? Like what theoretical piece of evidence would be a no doubt about it clincher for you? A taped confession of him saying it? A picture of his mother in a Kenyan delivery room? Discuss.
Didn't he already say it for years through his literary agent from 1991 through 2007?

NuttyJim

Feb 18, 2006
if the evidence he had was so groundbreaking he would release it immediately and not wait til the 17th. This stinks worse than JoeyDVDZ Safe. JUST BLAST THE GOD DAMN SAFE OPEN AND LET US KNOW WHAT'S IN IT!!!!!

fletcher

Darkness always says hello.
Donator
Feb 20, 2006
jersey
if the evidence he had was so groundbreaking he would release it immediately and not wait til the 17th. This stinks worse than JoeyDVDZ Safe. JUST BLAST THE GOD DAMN SAFE OPEN AND LET US KNOW WHAT'S IN IT!!!!!
It means the guy has nothing. Plain and simple.

Neon

ネオン
Donator
Mar 23, 2008
Kingdom of Charis
Didn't he already say it for years through his literary agent from 1991 through 2007?
That's hardly the same thing as hearing him say on video "yes, I was born in Kenya and I'm lying about it to be eligible for the presidency." That's what I mean. Like some imaginary thing that is so incontrovertible that everyone will just have to accept it.

LiddyRules

I'm Gonna Be The Bestest Pilot In The Whole Galaxy
Jun 1, 2005
That's hardly the same thing as hearing him say on video "yes, I was born in Kenya and I'm lying about it to be eligible for the presidency." That's what I mean. Like some imaginary thing that is so incontrovertible that everyone will just have to accept it.
When Obama was born, he had a twin. The twin died during birth but a Kenyan shaman kept it as a "pickled punk" in her shack. This is a woman who lives deep in the Kenyan jungles, has no interaction with technology, and only leaves her shack to serve as a midwife to back woods natives. On the jar is a blood smear from Obama when he was just born. But how do you prove that this woman really is what she says she is or that the DNA evidence is accurate?

Motor Head

HIGHWAY TRASH REMOVAL
Jan 23, 2006
Land of hicks and rubes.
I'm trying to comprehend the constitutional tailspin that would evolve if Obama, after serving almost 4 years as President, was deemed ineligible to run for re-election. If he can really prove it, get out your popcorn and load your shotgun.

Lord Zero

Viciously Silly
Aug 25, 2008
Atlanta, GA
The only thing worse than Barack Obama and Sheriff Joe Arpaio is Barack Obama and Sheriff Joe Arpaio in the same story.

LineBackerU

There is a good chance I am blocking you.
Donator
Oct 14, 2002
It means the guy has nothing. Plain and simple.
Exactly. If you had incontrovertible that the President of the United States was holding that office illegally, it would take a special kind of asshole to hold onto that information (instead of releasing it immediately) just so he can make a spectacle of himself.

whiskeyguy

PR representative for Drunk Whiskeyguy.
Donator
Jan 12, 2010
Northern California
I really doubt President Obama was born in Kenya.

I however find it believable that he claimed he was, either through directly saying so or not correcting anyone, in order to gain certain benefits throughout his life.

For pure entertainment value, part of me does wish it were true. It would be hilarious in a very fucked up way.

LiddyRules

I'm Gonna Be The Bestest Pilot In The Whole Galaxy
Jun 1, 2005
If I were Obama, I'd be beginning to doubt where I was born.

Josh_R

Jan 29, 2005
Akron, Ohio
I doubt that he was born anywhere but Hawaii. However, I have watched some videos where they deconstruct the long-form birth certificate and it looks like an obvious fake. The ink is in completely different shades. Some of it looks hand written, some has obvious pixelation as though it were drawn in with a computer program.

KRSOne

Dec 8, 2011
Sunnydale
I really doubt President Obama was born in Kenya.

I however find it believable that he claimed he was, either through directly saying so or not correcting anyone, in order to gain certain benefits throughout his life.

For pure entertainment value, part of me does wish it were true. It would be hilarious in a very fucked up way.
One thing we do know is Obama was either lying about his birth before the election or he was lying after.

Maybe Joe got a hold of Obamas college records that Obama works so hard to keep secret? To me that would probably be the smoking gun if those records say he was a foreign exchange student. Obamas Harvard law professor really doesn't like Obama, so one would think he would try to get those records out there.

JoeyDVDZ

Donator
Aug 20, 2004
One thing we do know is Obama was either lying about his birth before the election or he was lying after.

Maybe Joe got a hold of Obamas college records that Obama works so hard to keep secret? To me that would probably be the smoking gun if those records say he was a foreign exchange student. Obamas Harvard law professor really doesn't like Obama, so one would think he would try to get those records out there.
Actually, if he was to be proven a foreign exchange student, then he's inelegible to be president; if he isn't, he lied about being a foreign exhange student, and is guilty of fraud. Pretty screwed either way.

KRSOne

Dec 8, 2011
Sunnydale
Actually, if he was to be proven a foreign exchange student, then he's inelegible to be president; if he isn't, he lied about being a foreign exhange student, and is guilty of fraud. Pretty screwed either way.
MSNBC and the Obama drones would find a way to spin it and Obama would just do a Holder and ignore the law.

JoeyDVDZ

Donator
Aug 20, 2004
MSNBC and the Obama drones would find a way to spin it and Obama would just do a Holder and ignore the law.
I suspect this is correct.

Larz

****Self-Banned****
It's My Birthday!
Feb 12, 2006
NYC E. Village, No Homo
His birth announcement in a Hawaiian newspaper is incontrovertible proof that he is a natural born U.S. citizen, unless of course you think he was able to travel back in time and plant it. Or maybe his mother was psychic and divined that he could win the presidency, so she planted the announcement shortly after his birth to provide evidence 50 years later that he is a natural born citizen.

So even if he was ever captured on some recording saying that he was born in Kenya... it would be a lie and he'd still be legally eligible to run for the presidency.

Neon

ネオン
Donator
Mar 23, 2008
Kingdom of Charis
His birth announcement in a Hawaiian newspaper is incontrovertible proof that he is a natural born U.S. citizen, unless of course you think he was able to travel back in time and plant it. Or maybe his mother was psychic and divined that he could win the presidency, so she planted the announcement shortly after his birth to provide evidence 50 years later that he is a natural born citizen.

So even if he was ever captured on some recording saying that he was born in Kenya... it would be a lie and he'd still be legally eligible to run for the presidency.
Yeesh. I was just speaking hypothetically, Larzy Literal. :action-sm

Lord Zero

Viciously Silly
Aug 25, 2008
Atlanta, GA
Regardless of if he has anything or not, Sheriff Joe (and his buddy, former Maricopa County attorney Andrew Thomas) is one of the most disgustingly corrupt and incompetent law enforcement officers currently employed in the country. His voters are completely retarded.

Sinn Fein

Infidel and White Interloper
Wackbag Staff
Aug 29, 2002
Florida's Nature Coast
Regardless of if he has anything or not, Sheriff Joe (and his buddy, former Maricopa County attorney Andrew Thomas) is one of the most disgustingly corrupt and incompetent law enforcement officers currently employed in the country. His voters are completely retarded.
Are you formerly from AZ? I am trying to determine how someone in Atlanta is an expert on elected officials in AZ.

I ask this because my best friend is a deputy for the MCSO and the stuff he tells me about is very different from what we see in the media (including what Arpaio puts out himself).

Hate & Discontent

Yo, homie. Is that my briefcase?
Aug 22, 2005
Are you formerly from AZ? I am trying to determine how someone in Atlanta is an expert on elected officials in AZ.

I ask this because my best friend is a deputy for the MCSO and the stuff he tells me about is very different from what we see in the media (including what Arpaio puts out himself).
In what way?