OpieRadio Logo
Compound Media Logo
Jim Norton Logo

Sheriff Joe Arpaio's 'Cold Case Posse' Teases Release Of New Obama Birther 'Shockers'

Discussion in 'Current Events' started by KRSOne, Jul 3, 2012.

1. KRSOne

KRSOne Registered User

Two weeks? Did he learn nothing from Breitbart? I hope Joe has a big posse with lots of security.

The Huffington Post | By Nick Wing Posted: 07/03/2012 10:09 am Updated: 07/03/2012 12:40 pm

2. Neon

Neon ネオン
    Donator

Speculation fun time, folks: What would it take for you to say "holy shit. He really was born in Kenya"? Like what theoretical piece of evidence would be a no doubt about it clincher for you? A taped confession of him saying it? A picture of his mother in a Kenyan delivery room? Discuss.

3. KRSOne

KRSOne Registered User

Didn't he already say it for years through his literary agent from 1991 through 2007?

4. NuttyJim

NuttyJim Registered User

if the evidence he had was so groundbreaking he would release it immediately and not wait til the 17th. This stinks worse than JoeyDVDZ Safe. JUST BLAST THE GOD DAMN SAFE OPEN AND LET US KNOW WHAT'S IN IT!!!!!

5. fletcher

fletcher Darkness always says hello.
    Donator

It means the guy has nothing. Plain and simple.

6. Neon

Neon ネオン
    Donator

That's hardly the same thing as hearing him say on video "yes, I was born in Kenya and I'm lying about it to be eligible for the presidency." That's what I mean. Like some imaginary thing that is so incontrovertible that everyone will just have to accept it.

7. LiddyRules

LiddyRules I'm Gonna Be The Bestest Pilot In The Whole Galaxy

When Obama was born, he had a twin. The twin died during birth but a Kenyan shaman kept it as a "pickled punk" in her shack. This is a woman who lives deep in the Kenyan jungles, has no interaction with technology, and only leaves her shack to serve as a midwife to back woods natives. On the jar is a blood smear from Obama when he was just born. But how do you prove that this woman really is what she says she is or that the DNA evidence is accurate?

8. Motor Head

Motor Head HIGHWAY TRASH REMOVAL

I'm trying to comprehend the constitutional tailspin that would evolve if Obama, after serving almost 4 years as President, was deemed ineligible to run for re-election. If he can really prove it, get out your popcorn and load your shotgun.

9. Lord Zero

Lord Zero Viciously Silly

The only thing worse than Barack Obama and Sheriff Joe Arpaio is Barack Obama and Sheriff Joe Arpaio in the same story.

10. LineBackerU

LineBackerU aMURICA, Fuck Yeah!
    Donator

Exactly. If you had incontrovertible that the President of the United States was holding that office illegally, it would take a special kind of asshole to hold onto that information (instead of releasing it immediately) just so he can make a spectacle of himself.

11. whiskeyguy

whiskeyguy PR representative for Drunk Whiskeyguy.

I really doubt President Obama was born in Kenya.

I however find it believable that he claimed he was, either through directly saying so or not correcting anyone, in order to gain certain benefits throughout his life.

For pure entertainment value, part of me does wish it were true. It would be hilarious in a very fucked up way.

12. d0uche_n0zzle

d0uche_n0zzle **Negative_Creep**

Obama was hatched from the depth of hell...

13. LiddyRules

LiddyRules I'm Gonna Be The Bestest Pilot In The Whole Galaxy

If I were Obama, I'd be beginning to doubt where I was born.

14. Josh_R

Josh_R Registered User

I doubt that he was born anywhere but Hawaii. However, I have watched some videos where they deconstruct the long-form birth certificate and it looks like an obvious fake. The ink is in completely different shades. Some of it looks hand written, some has obvious pixelation as though it were drawn in with a computer program.

15. Absolutely

Absolutely Self-Heavy

Al Capone's vault... Al Capone's vault.

16. KRSOne

KRSOne Registered User

One thing we do know is Obama was either lying about his birth before the election or he was lying after.

Maybe Joe got a hold of Obamas college records that Obama works so hard to keep secret? To me that would probably be the smoking gun if those records say he was a foreign exchange student. Obamas Harvard law professor really doesn't like Obama, so one would think he would try to get those records out there.

17. Party Rooster

Party Rooster Unleash The Beast

But Democrats won't let the birther thing die!!! HERRR DERRRRRR!!

18. JoeyDVDZ

JoeyDVDZ That's MR. MOJO, Motherfucker!

Actually, if he was to be proven a foreign exchange student, then he's inelegible to be president; if he isn't, he lied about being a foreign exhange student, and is guilty of fraud. Pretty screwed either way.

19. KRSOne

KRSOne Registered User

MSNBC and the Obama drones would find a way to spin it and Obama would just do a Holder and ignore the law.

20. JoeyDVDZ

JoeyDVDZ That's MR. MOJO, Motherfucker!

I suspect this is correct.

21. Larz

Larz ****Self-Banned****
    It's My Birthday!

His birth announcement in a Hawaiian newspaper is incontrovertible proof that he is a natural born U.S. citizen, unless of course you think he was able to travel back in time and plant it. Or maybe his mother was psychic and divined that he could win the presidency, so she planted the announcement shortly after his birth to provide evidence 50 years later that he is a natural born citizen.

So even if he was ever captured on some recording saying that he was born in Kenya... it would be a lie and he'd still be legally eligible to run for the presidency.

22. Neon

Neon ネオン
    Donator

Yeesh. I was just speaking hypothetically, Larzy Literal. :action-sm

23. Lord Zero

Lord Zero Viciously Silly

Regardless of if he has anything or not, Sheriff Joe (and his buddy, former Maricopa County attorney Andrew Thomas) is one of the most disgustingly corrupt and incompetent law enforcement officers currently employed in the country. His voters are completely retarded.

24. Sinn Fein

Sinn Fein Infidel and White Interloper
    Wackbag Staff

Are you formerly from AZ? I am trying to determine how someone in Atlanta is an expert on elected officials in AZ.

I ask this because my best friend is a deputy for the MCSO and the stuff he tells me about is very different from what we see in the media (including what Arpaio puts out himself).

25. Hate & Discontent

Hate & Discontent Yo, homie. Is that my briefcase?

In what way?