Shirts from myradiostore.com

pure_waves

© Steven Carr Industries, 2014. Grrrrrrrr
anyone bought shirts from myradiostore.com?

if so how did they run? im usually a 2xl but sometimes if it runs small i go for a 3xl. anybody?

madbam

I'm on da Zoloft..........
I bought a 2XL wagbag tshirt and it fits great..I am 5'11 235 lbs...athletic build...

I got a Spread the Virus shirt in XL (the size I wear) and it fits great.

I've bought about 5 or 6 shirts from this site.
I bought a Large, I'm6'1 190
All of the shirt designs are the same size too.

They ship quicky too

pure_waves

nice thanks for the help, im gonna go get a few

Speaking of Ona shirts, would it be gay to buy Jimmy's "I slept with Jim Norton and all I got was this lousy virus" shirt?

Shaggz

Slaying Zombies
I have the same problem you do, sometimes a 2xl will fit right unless its an odd 2xl and either too tight or too short, so I usually go for 3xl to be safe.
I have a 3xl Spread the Virus shirt and it's just a tad big and loose, but I like my shirts like that. I'm 6'1" 245lbs.

pure_waves

I have the same problem you do, sometimes a 2xl will fit right unless its an odd 2xl and either too tight or too short, so I usually go for 3xl to be safe.
I have a 3xl Spread the Virus shirt and it's just a tad big and loose, but I like my shirts like that. I'm 6'1" 245lbs.
usually if its a hanes beefy tee or something they make it right, but you never know what brand you are gonna get. sometimes 2xl means 2xl in shirt width but the length is for someone 5'9". i fucking hate that. thats my issue with buyin stuff online, but this store looks like they have a pretty good return policy so im gonna get the wackbag skull shirt, and obey fez, and a spread the virus.

MAV

just got another round of stuff from MRS today. im 6'1'' 200 and an XL was a little too big for my liking. but still, i ordered it monday and it got here today. so good feedback on them.

Warfarer

I can't think of anything funny.
does anyone have the Wackbag stickers? I am wondering how big the Wackbag.com 36000 guys 9 girls sticker for the lid of my laptop if it isn't huge.

Smokezilla

U. S. Backstroke Roulette Champion
Got a few shirts. . . I'm a big guy (6'4"/290). . . the 3XL's are good in width, no so much in length. I think they're size BIG instead of BIG & TALL. . . They still fit pretty well, though.