**shit just got real yo!!!** kfc attacked in lebanon!!!!!

the Streif

¡¡¡¡sıʞunɹɹɹɹɹɹɹℲ
Donator
Aug 25, 2002
In a hot tub having a snow ball fight.
[h=1]Protests against anti-Islam film spread in Lebanon and Sudan[/h] Friday, 14 September 2012
A Hardee’s and a Kentucky Fried Chicken (KFC) fast food outlet burns after protesters set the building on fire in Tripoli, northern Lebanon. (Reuters)

inShare​

By Al Arabiya with agencies

Protesters against anti-Islam film produced in the United States have expanded in all of Lebanon and Sudan.

In the northern Lebanese city of Tripoli, one person was killed and 25 others were wounded after clashes between police and angry protesters against the film, “Innocence of Muslims.”

A crowd of 300 Islamists attacked and set fire to a KFC restaurant in Tripoli on Friday, an AFP correspondent said.

The attack on the U.S. fast-food chain’s outlet came as Pope Benedict XVI arrived in Lebanon for a three-day visit, calling for Christian-Muslim coexistence and attacking religious extremism.

Meanwhile, Sudanese demonstrators on Friday stormed the German embassy in Khartoum and raised an Islamic flag above the mission during a protest against the film, a Reuters witness said.

A Reuters reporter saw protesters enter the embassy building in central Khartoum, smash windows and start a fire in front of the main gate.

Police had earlier tried to disperse some 5,000 protesters who had surrounded the German and nearby British embassy by firing volleys of teargas but no officers could be seen at the front gate after the storming.

The U.S. missions in all of Yemen, Egypt and Tunisia were targeted as the movie was produced in the United States by an Israeli-American and it was not immediately clear why European missions were being attacked in Sudan.

The Germany foreign minister meanwhile said that Sudan embassy staff were safe.

Police use tear gas to disperse thousands of protesters in front of U.S. Embassy in Khartoum

After attacks against European missions in Khartoum, Al Arabiya reported that police fired tear gas to disperse thousands of protesters in front of U.S. Embassy in the Sudanese capital.

In Egypt, clashes between protesters and Egyptian Central Security Forces continued near the U.S. embassy in central Cairo on Friday as demonstrators insisted on voicing their rage over the film.
http://english.alarabiya.net/articles/2012/09/14/238003.html

Serious comments only people.

Dec 8, 2004
Maine
And guess who owns those franchises...

Our Group

[TABLE="width: 589"]
[TR]
[TD="width: 560"]Since its inception in Kuwait back in 1964, Americana Group has grown into one of the largest and most successful corporations in the Middle East and North Africa region (MENA). Publicly traded on the Kuwait Stock Exchange (FOOD.KW), Americana Group is managed to world-class corporate standards, with activities spanning 13 countries and a payroll of over 55,000 employees from 21 nationalities.

Americana Group’s main lines of business are operating food & beverage outlets, as well as manufacturing food products. With a network of over 1,300 outlets, it is not only the largest operator of restaurant chains in the MENA region, but also one of the most successful franchise operators in the whole world. The Group’s network encompasses 8 of the world’s most recognized brands in the Quick Service, Casual Dining and Fine Dining categories, such as KFC, Pizza Hut, Hardee’s, TGI Friday’s, Costa Coffee, Krispy Kreme and, most recently, Signor Sassi. In addition, Americana Group’s thorough understanding of Middle Eastern tastes has led it to create 6 of its own homegrown brands, which have proven to be as successful with consumers as their global counterparts.

In the food manufacturing and processing sector, Americana Group is recognized as the Middle East’s leading purveyor of quality food products. With a portfolio spanning 9 high quality brands – such as California Garden, Farm Frites, Koki and Americana Meat – its food products find their way into millions of MENA households every day.

[/TD]
[TD="width: 19"][/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD] [/TD]
[/TR]
[/TABLE]

Link

BIV

I'm Biv Dick Black, the Over Poster.
Apr 22, 2002
Seattle

jimmyslostchin

Malarkey is slang for bullshit isn't it?
Jun 8, 2005
NJ
"Dad, how can you hate the Colonel?"

"He puts an addictive chemical in his chicken that makes you crave it fortnightly, smartass!"

Norm Stansfield

私は亀が好きだ。
Mar 17, 2009
In the northern Lebanese city of Tripoli,
I was about to be very mean to the author of this article. Then I googled it.

Rash Rendering

Feb 9, 2010
9/11 was one thing... but this KFC shit will not stand.

BIV

I'm Biv Dick Black, the Over Poster.
Apr 22, 2002
Seattle
It could have been a Pizza Hut, or a Taco Bell.

They could have burned a combination Pizza Hut and Taco Bell.

jimmyslostchin

Malarkey is slang for bullshit isn't it?
Jun 8, 2005
NJ
Fuckin' brilliant.
Lock this shit up.....DONE!
Whoa, praise from Arch? I'm humbled.

It could have been a Pizza Hut, or a Taco Bell.

They could have burned a combination Pizza Hut and Taco Bell.
Death to the Pizza Hut! Death to the Taco Bell! Death to the combination Pizza Hut and Taco Bell! And Americans.

Norm Stansfield

私は亀が好きだ。
Mar 17, 2009
Whoa, praise from Arch? I'm humbled.

Death to the Pizza Hut! Death to the Taco Bell! Death to the combination Pizza Hut and Taco Bell! And Americans.
I understand Pizza Hut, but what did the fake Mexican food joint ever do?

Lord Zero

Viciously Silly
Aug 25, 2008
Atlanta, GA
I hope Wendy and the King were able to escape unharmed. Rumors are spreading that McDonald's has deployed the Grimace to "handle" anyone thinking of attacking one of their locations.

OccupyWackbag

Dec 12, 2011
[video=youtube;BTZVzl1xBF8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BTZVzl1xBF8&feature=youtube_gdata_player[/video]

mascan42

Aug 26, 2002
Ronkonkoma, Long Island
I hope Wendy and the King were able to escape unharmed. Rumors are spreading that McDonald's has deployed the Grimace to "handle" anyone thinking of attacking one of their locations.
Nonsense. This is a job requiring stealth and elusiveness. Send in the Hamburglar!