Shocking Animal Cruelty at Tyson Foods Supplier

MetalBender

I like fistables.
Dec 20, 2009
New Orleans....Iowa
Damn it! They didn't even show the hot tank that some come out of alive. Essentially it's an egg beater on it's side in a hot vat that loosens the organs for removal.

Lawnkhan

Sep 19, 2010
Deep Inside the Redwood Curtain
I know they are raised for slaughter and that the staff of those slaughter houses are under paid and over worked but really?! Is it so hard to accept that your job involves killing that you have to become cruel and inhuman just to perform your duties? That video is the very tip of the iceberg when it comes to animal cruelty in this world and it is totally unacceptable. Pain is a universal experience and it is our responsibility to conduct ourselves with a certain amount of compassion when we are the ones inflicting it.

MACHINE1376

Thin out the herd...
Apr 23, 2007
Houston, TX.
this is why I am working on a new kind of species which hunts us. We have no natural enemies and are clearly overpopulating. It's overdue. When I see us behaving like this to other creatures, it's clear we are not a contributor to this world.

Motor Head

HIGHWAY TRASH REMOVAL
Jan 23, 2006
Land of hicks and rubes.
this is why I am working on a new kind of species which hunts us. We have no natural enemies and are clearly overpopulating. It's overdue. When I see us behaving like this to other creatures, it's clear we are not a contributor to this world.
The Earth has a way of flicking any species off the planet that gets to big for it's britches. Antibiotics are starting to not work. That will pretty much mean a huge population decrease....just ask Kirk.

Norm Stansfield

私は亀が好きだ。
Mar 17, 2009
So why are you still alive?

Jan 25, 2006
Saint Louis
Videos like this always make me wish I were a vegetarian, or even eat vegetarian for 3-4 days.
And then after the 4th day, you realize what a pain in the ass it is to have to eat that way.

If I had a personal live-in chef, I would. Until then, sorry animals...

Cunt Smasher

Caligula Jr.
Aug 26, 2005
Wasn't so bad. But, there are better, more humane ways of moving pigs that are actually easier. The last bit they were performing a cesarean on the sow, unfortunately the sow has to be put down to save the piglets. Also, it doesn't happen all that often.

THE FEZ MAN

as a matter of fact i dont have 5$
Aug 23, 2002
mmmm bacon with nipples is the bessssstttsss

welcome to modern factory farming, oh and to anyone that thinks pigs are " poor harmless creatures" spend an hour on a pig farm

Motor Head

HIGHWAY TRASH REMOVAL
Jan 23, 2006
Land of hicks and rubes.
mmmm bacon with nipples is the bessssstttsss

welcome to modern factory farming, oh and to anyone that thinks pigs are " poor harmless creatures" spend an hour on a pig farm
No shit. I waded into a pack of pigs and kicked one of the filthy motherfuckers to get him out of my and he bit me. I had on leather boats so he didn't take a chunk out of me, but it pinched hard enough to make me scream. My brother Tim found a piglet out of the pin, when it started squeeling it's mother went through a wooden fence and ran Tim down. The only thing that saved him from being mauled was the hood of my uncle's pickup.