Shocking Claims in New Cruise Biography

Hudson

Supreme Champion!!!!!
Donator
Jan 14, 2002
Land of misfit toys
Shocking Claims in New Cruise Biography

(Jan. 6) - From the infamous biographer who has chronicled the lives of Princess Diana and Monica Lewinsky, among others, comes a new book about Hollywood superstar Tom Cruise

Andrew Morton's 'Tom Cruise : An Unauthorized Biography' is full of allegations about Cruise's personal life, touching on his marriage to Nicole Kidman , the birth of his daughter Suri and his relationship with Penelope Cruz.

Much of the book centers on Cruise's practice of Scientology, going as far as to assert that the actor consults the religion's leader, David Miscavige, on "every aspect of planning and policy" of his career, reports the Daily Mail .
http://news.aol.com/entertainment/m...claims-in-new-cruise-bio/20080106110609990001

Perhaps the most bizarre of Morton's allegations is that sperm from Scientology founder L. Ron Hubbard, left, may have been used to inseminate Cruise's wife Katie Holmes, and gave birth to Suri Cruise.

Sinn Fein

Infidel and White Interloper
Wackbag Staff
Aug 29, 2002
Florida's Nature Coast
All the stuff about their meddling when he was married to Nicole Kidman seems to really add up.

BIV

I'm Biv Dick Black, the Over Poster.
Apr 22, 2002
Seattle

Tom Cruise is in the closet.
Why wont he get out of the closet.
And I pull my gun...