Shooter Surrenders in Philadelphia

Begbie

Wackbag Generalissimo
I love how the left suddenly loves cops and their "thoughts are with them!". This will last maybe a day.

THE FEZ MAN

as a matter of fact i dont have 5$
If he does comment it will be that the reason this happened was because the police illegally entered the shooters home
And I went to a local news affiliates facebook page, NBC10 and the top comment:

“No warrant for the shooter house in the first place,talk about that mr mayor,what were they thinking sneaking through somebody rear house and kitchen,he has food in there probably,police looking like burglars and want mercy to win all the time,they never want to take responsibility for bad police work,warrant was for another location so why was police there with no warrant,trespassing”

MayrMeninoCrash

Liberal Psycopath
One thing drug dealers do is follow the law. Outlawing guns will definitely make them rethink their plans.

Oh:

The mayor used the shooting press conference to highlight gun control issues.

“Our officers need help…. They need help with gun control. They need help with keeping weapons out of these people’s hands,” Philadelphia Mayor Jim Kenney said. “This government, federal and state’s level, doesn’t want to do anything about getting these guns off the streets and getting them out of the hands of criminals.”

- How about locking someone up and throwing away the key when they have a 12 page long rap sheet with several firearm violations not to mention kidnapping and assaults?

THE FEZ MAN

as a matter of fact i dont have 5$
Oh:

The mayor used the shooting press conference to highlight gun control issues.

“Our officers need help…. They need help with gun control. They need help with keeping weapons out of these people’s hands,” Philadelphia Mayor Jim Kenney said. “This government, federal and state’s level, doesn’t want to do anything about getting these guns off the streets and getting them out of the hands of criminals.”

- How about locking someone up and throwing away the key when they have a 12 page long rap sheet with several firearm violations not to mention kidnapping and assaults?
Or allowing stop and frisk

Even if it isn't at the shooting they are still jeering at the cops and throwing thing at them...