Shooter Surrenders in Philadelphia

domelogic

And I went to a local news affiliates facebook page, NBC10 and the top comment:

“No warrant for the shooter house in the first place,talk about that mr mayor,what were they thinking sneaking through somebody rear house and kitchen,he has food in there probably,police looking like burglars and want mercy to win all the time,they never want to take responsibility for bad police work,warrant was for another location so why was police there with no warrant,trespassing”

Goes hand in hand with the dummies assaulting the police and getting in their face to yell at them near the scene. Fuck those people

So this isn’t the same incident?

Kavanagh is saying it wasn't... it was from some rayciss MAGA page with a bunch of rayciss comments rayciss...

Now that's just funny... cuz you would have to drop a shit tonne of ammo and even bigger shit tonne of extended mags...

THE FEZ MAN

as a matter of fact i dont have 5$
His lawyer was on the local news this morning.
He’s about a racist piece of shit.
Of course he is, because the racist cops attacked the poor man, I read it on facebook so you know it was true,
I bet good money that Krasner try’s to cut a deal with him or let’s him out on bail

Hog's Big Ben

Getting ass-***** in The Octagon, brother.
Donator
Oh hello dere...

His 12 page "CV" here...

Why this piece of shit was out with the humans is beyond me...
The variety of charges is impressive in a twisted way, like he was trying to complete 100% of the missions in a Thug Life videogame.

Sinn Fein

Infidel and White Interloper
Wackbag Staff
Reparations will fix it all.

And I went to a local news affiliates facebook page, NBC10 and the top comment:

“what were they thinking sneaking through somebody rear house and kitchen,he has food in there probably,”
You don't fuck with another man's french fries. You just don't do it.

So this isn’t the same incident?

Oddly (not really) the tweets with the hmm hmm's acting like hmmm hmm's has been deleted... yep Dr Cavenaugh slit seems to have deleted after saying it was rayciss MAGA site posted it... I guess she was a lying sack of cunt.

Well the original rayciss MAGA waffen ss poster site didn't take it down... guess troof hurts yo.

domelogic

There is a vigil in Philly for the shooter tonight.

Normally I would say you are kidding. After watching how the animals responded to the police I know it’s true. Again fuck them. The cops should never respond to that area again

BIV

I'm Biv Dick Black, the Over Poster.
Wait...a vigil for someone who isn't dead? What the fuck?