Shooter Surrenders in Philadelphia

maz

TRueWDTer
Sounds like a target-rich environment

Floyd1977

There is a vigil in Philly for the shooter tonight.
Normally I would say you are kidding. After watching how the animals responded to the police I know it’s true. Again fuck them. The cops should never respond to that area again
Wait...a vigil for someone who isn't dead? What the fuck?
I've been wondering when the official watershed was going to occur when satire officially becomes reality. Assuming this is real, this seems close.

Source on this though?

vadersnutz

I've been wondering when the official watershed was going to occur when satire officially becomes reality. Assuming this is real, this seems close.

Source on this though?
It was on the 6abc philly page, but shockingly it is gone from there now.

Ballbuster1

In The Danger Zone...
Wackbag Staff
All I’ve seen is people wanting anti gun and pro gun control rallies.

d0uche_n0zzle

**Negative_Creep**
Where's the libs that keep saying the cops are hunting negros?

Slave patrols were used to keep the uppity ones inline, for the betterment of society.

The modern police are basically an extension of that practice. Hence, if you support the police you are really supporting the klan. :butterface:

Slave patrols were used to keep the uppity ones inline, for the betterment of society.

The modern police are basically an extension of that practice. Hence, if you support the police you are really supporting the klan. :butterface:
So Barney Fife and Judy Hopps are fascists, and John Shaft is an Uncle Tom?

d0uche_n0zzle

**Negative_Creep**
So Barney Fife and Judy Hopps are fascists, and John Shaft is an Uncle Tom?
Fictional characters are whatever their creators create them to be.

If they feel 'real' to you, please seek professional help. From a real live professional, not some TV shrink.

They spent hours and hours getting the guy to surrender after he shot 6 cops. Doesn't really fit the narrative.

the max

attempted murder? now honestly, what is that?
Will "alleged gunman" become the new "aspiring rapper"?

KRSOne

The lefts goal is to federalize all police so all police departments will be ran like DC or Berkley or any corrupt dem ran district. They don't hate the police, they just want complete control of police departments nationwide so they can control what laws get enforced and what laws don't get enforced.

So they create fake news and give themselves as the only ones who can solve things that don't exist.

Fictional characters are whatever their creators create them to be.

If they feel 'real' to you, please seek professional help. From a real live professional, not some TV shrink.
Um, I was talking about the far left, not myself. You know, the people who think throwing milkshakes on people wearing MAGA hats will somehow save America?

domelogic

Does anyone believe this far leftist nut Job?
https://libertyunyielding.com/2019/...g-bullsh-deal-to-cop-shooter-during-standoff/

Philly’s Soros-backed DA was on phone offering ‘bullsh** deal’ to cop shooter during standoff

The conversation occurred 4½ hours after the standoff began, as officers were still being treated at hospitals, and 3 hours before it ended with Hill’s surrender and no more bloodshed. In an interview Friday, Krasner described his offer as a “phony baloney” agreement that he had no intention of honoring — and said Hill’s lawyer was in on the ruse.
“We need to be clear here: This was bulls— from the beginning,” Krasner said.