Should E-Lo be dead to us?

moegolden

Perv-switch toggler
seriously....I'm thinking if it was him who made this call, then he should become a nonentity on the air if and when there is an XM future. The boys can deal with him professionally, but he should become an unperson if he were responsible.

How cool would it be to post a gallery of pics in which he was clipped out of, ala those who dared to betray Stalin?

If he was just following orders (which I realize is much more likely), then it gets murkier and he probably gets a break.

Maybe he's been completely cool behind the scenes during this whole thing. I have no idea. But if the "OA FIRED" post was really from a reliable source, then this becomes a relevant issue.

(not real-life harrassment)

Jimmy's Dignity

Pound my bloody fudge!!
Staff member
Wackbag Staff
Dead to us? No...but he's gonna love the FUCK XM chants that are sure to break out at the Virus shows

SOS

Is alive.
Wackbag Staff
E-Lo is another person who works for horrible bosses. I don't think the suspension came from him but he has to walk the line between management and talent.

shwoogie

You mad cuz I'm stylin' on you
Whoever decided to suspend them should be dead to us.

cigarsandscotch

Smoke and drink up.
I can't imagine that E-Lo had anything to do with the suspension. He has always supported the show. Do you really think that
"OUT OF THE FUCKING BLUEEEEEE" he decided to stab O&A in the back? I'm sure the decision was made over his head and he has to go along with it, much like O&A have to and not comment on it....otherwise he can no longer support his family. Unless I hear otherwise (from O&A or Jimmy), I will continue to assume that E-Lo's hands are clean.

Burger

Fuck ALL Forms of Censorship
THe only thing that has pissed me off about Elo is that he hasn't responded to my emails. They were respectful and made simple points; I also said that I would not re-subsribe if I did not get a response of any form from him (sent the same email to every XM exec).

THe only time I heard back from him is when I used a fake email address to send him the Censored Rooster video, where I called him a moron, and he responded by saying "thanks."

The fact that none of these assholes will respond to our emails - even with a form letter - makes it more and more clear they don't value us as customers, so fuck 'em all, including elo

S

Stewed_Tomato

Just take one moment and think about what you're proposing. Have yo ever listened to an appearance by E-Lo on the show? If so, how likely do you think it is that he agrees for one second with the fact that there was any disciplinary action taken at all. The boys are OK with him, so I am too. They know far better than I how much responsibility lies with Logan. For all we know, he could have convinced management to suspend rather than fire O&A.

It's also easy to forget that he has a family to protect provide for and sometimes that means you have to eat some shit. We all like to think we always stand up for what we believe until we realize what the ramifications could be.

S

Stewed_Tomato

THe only thing that has pissed me off about Elo is that he hasn't responded to my emails. They were respectful and made simple points; I also said that I would not re-subsribe if I did not get a response of any form from him (sent the same email to every XM exec).

THe only time I heard back from him is when I used a fake email address to send him the Censored Rooster video, where I called him a moron, and he responded by saying "thanks."

The fact that none of these assholes will respond to our emails - even with a form letter - makes it more and more clear they don't value us as customers, so fuck 'em all, including elo
No offense, but there are probably two reasons he won't respond.

1. Too many emails are flooding his inbox. He can't respond to even 10% of them. So he likely will respond to none.

2. He has to protect his neck here as well. That means keeping quiet about the whole thing.

Maybe after this blows over in 6 months or so we may get some details.

E-Lo is a friend, I think Moe Golden should be dead to us.

Mizzeaux

Are multiple Frrrrrrunkis called Frunkii?
If we can remember. Between the day of the Drudge story and the suspension, WBL came here and said E-Lo was amazing.

I think he's still a friend, as many people said...with shit bosses.

No, E-Lo is probably in very much the same boat with the boys. I'm sure the last thing he wanted was them removed from the air for any reason. I'm sure if there was anything he could do or say he would have. Frankly I doubt it even got that far. I'm sure there was nothing he could do but feel ashamed to work for these idiots.

Be nice to E-Lo. He's probably one of the only people at XM who respects the boys or even knows their value to the company.

flyerfan116

Fuckin savages
E-Lo is a friend, I think Moe Golden should be dead to us.
QFT

one of the last posts WBL made before vanishing was praising E-Lo for all his help behind the scenes when all this started. If one of the boys directly states that E-Lo turned his back on them then it's on, but i've heard nothing of that nature so i'll continue to consider E-Lo a friend & supporter of the show and the boys

Budyzir

There's nothing quite like a shorn scrotum.
E-Lo is another person who works for horrible bosses. I don't think the suspension came from him but he has to walk the line between management and talent.
I can't imagine that E-Lo had anything to do with the suspension. He has always supported the show. Do you really think that
"OUT OF THE FUCKING BLUEEEEEE" he decided to stab O&A in the back? I'm sure the decision was made over his head and he has to go along with it, much like O&A have to and not comment on it....otherwise he can no longer support his family. Unless I hear otherwise (from O&A or Jimmy), I will continue to assume that E-Lo's hands are clean.
Both SOS and C&S nail it. The decisions came from the top and to keep his own ass employed E-Lo, if he had any involvement, just did his job, his professional responsibility. I dont hold anything against him. Besides, this is the XM exec who had a Paltalk cam and sound boards in his office and, If I'm not mistaken, has admitted to trolling this very board. He's a fan of the show.

FAZ8218

Good eeeeeeeevening.
Wackbag Staff
x2

this came down from above E-Lo for sure. He is there only friend in management.

Maddog62

Dark Lord of PEST
He is fucking dead to me. No more E-Lo is a PEST remarks. no more conversations with E-Lo. This guy didn't bother sending one e-mail back telling us its gonna be OK

lucky

Shoot the speakers
I am still suspicious. I used to be a suit and knew several that were capable of being buddy buddy and all nice but be the one to twist the knife.

Papagolash

24.24.2.2194 [Incarcerated]
Wackbag Staff
He is fucking dead to me. No more E-Lo is a PEST remarks. no more conversations with E-Lo. This guy didn't bother sending one e-mail back telling us its gonna be OK

Or maybe because of his relationship with the show he's been asked by his job to not comment on the situation, aka gag order.

UnOriginal

Companion Cube Lover
I doubt E-lo would have turned on O&A, so I would say no to that question.

IWanGoHome

I don't make left turns.
If the tables were turned, would O&A have given up their jobs for ELo? What purpose would that serve? I'm sure the decision came from above ELo.

We should reserve judgement till we know the whole story.

Then we can send him penis pictures - if necessary.