Good eeeeeeeevening.
Wackbag Staff
Feb 10, 2006
Oceanside, NY
Pretty simple question. Help me out here folks. :action-sm

abudabit

New Wackbag
Oct 10, 2004
Be sure to wear your special traveling hat.

Kris_LTRMa

LoseTheRadio.net's Ma
Nov 17, 2006
right where I wanna be
I have an extra lawn ticket if you want it ... just give me a beer and we'll call it even. Actually, I don't even care about the beer - one of my friends decided to be a douche and backed out today. I'd rather give the ticket to someone rather than throw it away.

pm me if you want it

Glenn Dandy

THE ONLY WHITE PRESIDENT LEFT.
Mar 21, 2005
Wackbag Whitehouse.
DUH!

Look for the big BUd can.

\

SOOOOOOOOO> Not to thread jump? BUT!!!!!

WASHERS DO WE HAVE A SETUP FOR THE BUDCAN PARTY?

BaLZaC~308

ONE OF THE COOL KIDS
Sep 27, 2006
staten
dude all you need to know is : me, AF, friday, tax, babygirl, tax's boy john, cmmark and many others......

YOU BETTER BE THERE!

FAZ8218

Good eeeeeeeevening.
Wackbag Staff
Feb 10, 2006
Oceanside, NY
If you have to ask, then the answer is NO. You're obviously not into it.
It's not a question of whether I'm into it. It's a question of money issues, I know it wouldn't be my wisest decision to go. But I AM SO into it to the point where I'm just looking for justifications. Thanks.

Capt.Caveman

Totally unlikeable
Jan 13, 2005
closer to a playground then allowed by law
if u get lost on the way there just pull up to any of the natives and simply say "Hey boy, How do you get to the arena. and hurry up cause I am a fine aryan gentleman and shouldn't have to wait on a colored animals answer."

THE FEZ MAN

as a matter of fact i dont have 5$
Aug 23, 2002
thats actuality a good question, i kind of want to go but im a blithering drunk and an asshole so i cant find any one to drive my pathetic ass around

jimmyjimjimz

Wackbag's version of The Miz
Aug 12, 2005
Rockaway Beach, NYC
I wish I could go. I gotta fuckin work. I take too much time off, and theyre basically threatening to fire me because of that. I probably haven't worked my full schedule in like 6 months. They keep scheduleing me to work 21 hrs, and I work part time, and they always say they don't want anyone to work overtime, and part-time is 20 hrs.

Kris_LTRMa

LoseTheRadio.net's Ma
Nov 17, 2006
right where I wanna be
I wish I could go. I gotta fuckin work. I take too much time off, and theyre basically threatening to fire me because of that. I probably haven't worked my full schedule in like 6 months. They keep scheduleing me to work 21 hrs, and I work part time, and they always say they don't want anyone to work overtime, and part-time is 20 hrs.
You're always saying you're broke so if they're throwing you an extra hour then take it. Either that or start looking for a better job that pays more.

Faz, don't forget to let me know if you're taking the ticket.

Sct Ptersns Twn

Looking 4 a New 1st Mate
Dec 4, 2005
Gloucestershire
DUH!

Look for the big BUd can.

\

SOOOOOOOOO> Not to thread jump? BUT!!!!!

WASHERS DO WE HAVE A SETUP FOR THE BUDCAN PARTY?

Don't remind me on how much fucking fun we had last year ole buddy ole pal!

Fuck, I cannot go!!!!!!!!!

Go in my place and find the president, he rulezzzzzz all of the old Band Mates rule!!!!!!!!!!! You know who you are!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.