Should I go to the hospital?

Shaggz

Slaying Zombies
Jan 26, 2005
Kentucky
I don't even feel like writing this.
I don't even know why I am, but I am.
I don't feel like explaining my situation much, I made a thread a while back on it.
http://www.wackbag.com/showthread.php?t=62284
The docs at first said tumor, now he thinks it could be something called Wegener's which is really bad inflammation. I also have some kind of "sinus disease" they said.
Anyway, I'm in pain every day. Some times it "swells" up really bad and believe or not the pain gets worse. It's never been this bad before though.
I can't move my eye all that much, there is now some sort of fluid filled bump on the eyeball itself.

It's gone down a little since I took the picture about a couple hours ago.

I really don't know what going to the hospital will accomplish. I'll be over there for god knows how long, since this is KY I'll be treated like shit and not be given anything for pain other than some non-narcotic analgesic.

I have no insurance.
I haven't been able to work for a year so I have no money. My last surgery took everything I had saved, I even had to sell my car to pay for some of it.
The doctor who did my last surgery says I will either have to have more surgery or possible radiation treatment. I have no way of affording either so I guess I'm just fucked. I could either die or lose my eye. I don't know what I'm going to do.
To top it all off, tomorrow is my birthday... some fucking birthday...

Stormrider666

Hell is home.
Mar 19, 2005
Bronx, NY
Go to the hospital. Take it from somebody, who didn't listen to his body and is now paying the price for his stuborness.

Creampier

I have to return some videotapes!
May 11, 2007
Somerville, NJ
Holy SHIT!!!
Absolutely! Nobody will call you a wimp for that!

Jun 2, 2005
Dallas
Little known fact about medical bills:

While they affect your credit score if you don't pay them, most creditors won't count the debt against you.

What that means is if you're afraid of the bills if/when you need to get medical attention without insurance, you can just not pay and it won't affect you neary as much as say, a credit card collection or a repo.

Don't let finances stop you from getting medical help.

Kris_LTRMa

LoseTheRadio.net's Ma
Nov 17, 2006
right where I wanna be
Your health is too important to fuck around with ... go to the hospital and worry about the bills later. The hospitals will usually work with you on setting up a payment plan. Do you possibly qualify for Medicaid?

The bottom line is you gotta get your ass to the hospital!!

THE FEZ MAN

as a matter of fact i dont have 5$
Aug 23, 2002
Little known fact about medical bills:

While they affect your credit score if you don't pay them, most creditors won't count the debt against you.

What that means is if you're afraid of the bills if/when you need to get medical attention without insurance, you can just not pay and it won't affect you neary as much as say, a credit card collection or a repo.

Don't let finances stop you from getting medical help.
yea dude for christ sake go to at the very least a community hospital they can not turn you away,

Sinn Fein

Infidel and White Interloper
Wackbag Staff
Aug 29, 2002
Florida's Nature Coast
Before going to the hospital, get a perm and then rub yourself down with shoepolish. You'll get right in.

cozzie

head retard
Aug 7, 2005
Norristown PA
get off this board , just checked to see if you were on , and go to the hospital. Fuck this place for a while, it'll be hard to read the board with only one eye and GL. worry about the bills later.

BaLZaC~308

ONE OF THE COOL KIDS
Sep 27, 2006
staten
either give a fake social or since your gonna need a bunch of treatments go get everything done, go to their financial aid office so they will knock some down then dont fucking pay... worst case you file bankruptcy.

seriously man get the fuck to the hospital

Polack

Who is John Galt?
Aug 25, 2005
Go get help. Alot of hospitals if they know you can't pay will give you a break and wipe the bill off the records. I was having a tough time with paying my wifes second child birth(two back to back) and they wiped the second births bills off my total bill. They will help you. Just stop being dumb and get fixed.

peewee

Aug 10, 2003
NY
your crazy for even making this thread. if you have to ask a bunch of strangers that means that you think you should go but don't want to. do yourself a favor and go to the god damn hospital.

Feb 20, 2006
**** Island
Get your ass to a hospital. Either that or become a pirate. You'll get 20 gold pieces if you lose an eye and a bitchin patch for it to boot.

NikkorTheMonk

Apr 26, 2005
But I'm calling you on my new Comcast phone.......

Cunt Smasher

Caligula Jr.
Aug 26, 2005
I'm pretty sure that will buff right out. Fez?
Really,fuck the bills and shit,go to the emergency room,by law they cannot turn you away.

Big Dick Mcgee

Apr 3, 2005
Lynchburg VA
Get a snake bite kit and suck it out. It works for zits. Get your ass to a hospital .Don't worry about the bills as was said before if you have to file for bankruptcy so be it. Your health is more important then bills.

Aug 5, 2004
If the Mexicans can get free hospital care then so can a white boy who has actually paid taxes.. get your ass to the hospital ASAP before that fucker falls out.

Glenn Dandy

THE ONLY WHITE PRESIDENT LEFT.
Mar 21, 2005
Wackbag Whitehouse.
What kind of doctors THINK its a tumor? sounds like your doctor sucks... Definatly go get fixed up...fuck the bills. you'll be kickin yourself in the ass later if you don't.

generoso

Blueberry Coffee diva.
Aug 5, 2004
Long Island ,NY
Go to the Hospital, But if you can wait till after the next
what the hell is that" you might win a few bucks,thats worht a eyes ehhh...

Naw but serious get you butt in a hospital. You really have nothing to lose you don't have a job or money and won't till it that get fixed. And your young it might be a rough road now but you'll be in good shape later...

Or

I have a nifty set of tools I can drain it pop out the ole eye, FezMan is good with glass he can make ya a new one.