• No

Votes: 78 55.3%

• Total voters

d0uche_n0zzle

**Negative_Creep**
Sep 15, 2004
F.U.B.A.R
No.

Why would you want to ruin pogram with some head shrinker screwing him up more?

M

mouthpoop

No, He should just start drinking more.

grail

Tahini sauce in my drawers
Sep 24, 2005
MN
nope. never. "Don't you do it"

Little Chuckie

Jul 21, 2005
No, Opie is great. Can't you imagine him on Father's day smashing what his future kids give him right in front of them? That will will make for a great cringe story for the radio.

topher520

learnings for queers
Jul 5, 2006
Boston
Opies Anger is what makes this show run. He's a button pusher and feels No regret after doing so.

His 3rd grade baseball card story tells it all(linger longer), but if you remember the story Opie brought a Baseball card to school and was so pround of it and it was kept all nice and such until the Kid sittin next to him asked "Hey can I see that?" And proceeded to DRAW all over it.

Does this sound Fimiliar to anyone? That is Why Opie is the Loony He is. That Kid Roooned Greg Hughs forever and he's been out for revenge ever since. Which has made the greatest radio Ever. So NOOO Opie doesnt need a therapist.

THE FEZ MAN

as a matter of fact i dont have 5$
Aug 23, 2002
i voted yes. the reason is im in therapy now, i was suffering from similar problems in my life (success, dad dies, mom is crazy ect...) i was going nuts, ive been in almost two years now and i really think it helped, im still crazy and creepy but because i want to be, not because im doing it and not knowing that im doing it, i wish i had the time and gumption to call in to the show because i wanted to tell him to do it.

pnigga

hold my hand, dane
Oct 4, 2004
seeing a therapist doesn't really take any of your edge away, it simply helps you to understand your own brain better

d0uche_n0zzle

**Negative_Creep**
Sep 15, 2004
F.U.B.A.R
seeing a therapist doesn't really take any of your edge away, it simply helps you to understand your own brain better
With his luck, he'll end up with the one Analrapist who insist on checking his prostate every session.

Arch Stanton

It's all about the funny!
Nov 22, 2004
Long Island
I thought he was awesome today.
He was completely engaged, interesting and told a get in the barrel story like no one has in the past. Stinky sweats? All day infront of guests in the house?
He will bring them in and then you tell me who should be getting his head opened up.
More of that and put the therapy money away.

krisko

Mrs. Fuckin Funny
Jul 29, 2005
Cupcake Capital, USA
PEE IN BUTT! i think from this moment on all polls should be required to have a butt peeing option

that being said...yes he's a nutter