Should Ron be saying the boys names on the air before friday

As I'm sure those of us pests who still have XM, like me and let me explain that I didn't cancel because terrestial radio is just too hard to listen to after you have been a satellite subscriber for a couple years. Anyways those of us who have listened to ron and fez, I was just wondering they're not supposed to bring up any mention of the boys but Ron has been saying the boys's name on a regular basis and doing a good job of smashing Earl for not saying their names. You think that when we hear the boys on Friday, that we'll hear of how XM has suspended ron and fez for mentioning their names. If anyone could fill me in would like to hear/read what that homeless guy said to have this huge mess started because it would nemaging to top anything else you have heard XM let our boys get away with.

Freese

Ramone and Frunkis-Since '83
Looking back. I think this whole thing is a publicity stint to keep satilite radio in the news. I dunno man. This sounds alot more like some sort of ruse to me more and more. Now that RnF have lost their FreeFM gig, I doubt they'd do anything to jepordize the XM Gig. Just sayin.

alt130

Frunkis.net
Yeah, XM has really loved the publicity from this... are you insane?

This wasn't a publicity stunt, it was a lame attempt at reducing publicity, which thanks to the actions of many fans backfired. End of story.

HummerTuesdays

Another girrrrl!!!
I love it every time Ronnie B says "Opie & Anthony" and rips Earl for not saying it. However, I don't think it will get R&F suspended. My guess is XM told R&F not to mention O&A in any way, just so that there was no gray area about what could & could not be mentioned. I'm not sure XM is ready for another round of cancellations.

SuperShawn

She really was a savage cunt if you ask me...
I think Ron B is doing what he was told...start mentioning O and A last week, now they are going to bring back "wort of OnA" this week...it's a phased in approach to try and get the canceled subs back before the numbers come out.

Ron B is doing what he is told. I don't fault him- he carried 202 BY HIMSELF through a very tough time. that being said, the RF show is more scripted than professional wrestling, and I think it's all a staged act, including Earl refusing to say the names.

However, I don't like what XM is up to. I think they are shift, too corporate, and this "win back" is having the opposite effect on me.

Newmania

**I move away from the mic to fuck your mother.
Mr. Bennington can do whatever the hell he wants to.

I think Ron B is doing what he was told...start mentioning O and A last week, now they are going to bring back "wort of OnA" this week...it's a phased in approach to try and get the canceled subs back before the numbers come out.

Ron B is doing what he is told. I don't fault him- he carried 202 BY HIMSELF through a very tough time. that being said, the RF show is more scripted than professional wrestling, and I think it's all a staged act, including Earl refusing to say the names.

However, I don't like what XM is up to. I think they are shift, too corporate, and this "win back" is having the opposite effect on me.

Your insane

"whaa"

djh722

Hell for the past few weeks 202 has been running "Opie and Anthony will be back on June 15th" sweepers. I have a feeling that mentioning their names on air is not that big of a deal.

BaLZaC~308

ONE OF THE COOL KIDS
Ronnie has been mentioning the situation one way or another since the first week.... This last week he's just giving up on being subtle

Ronnie B's doorknocker:
hahahahaa... Ronnie B just dont give a fuck

ummmm yeah

retard

Blu Swade

Vajayjay lover!
I get the feelin Ronnie does what ever Ronnie wants regardless of the XM gaggin!

Arch Stanton

It's all about the funny!
Every line by definition belongs in the greatest thread in the history in the Internet:

Wackbag's very own Ron Bennington's Line of the Day!!!!

Ron and Fez Rock The Fat Ass!!!

SatansCheerledr

Ideologically Unsound
If R&F is that scripted, some of the stuff Ron reads off that script still takes some serious balls. So there, Ron is a bad-ass either way.

jules

uppity taxpayer
Looking back. I think this whole thing is a publicity stint to keep satilite radio in the news. I dunno man. This sounds alot more like some sort of ruse to me more and more. Now that RnF have lost their FreeFM gig, I doubt they'd do anything to jepordize the XM Gig. Just sayin.
.:wtf:

jules

uppity taxpayer

maybe the most ridiculous post ever:icon_eek:

StonerJack

My amp goes to 11
At this point I'm pretty sure Earl not sayng it is just a bit.