Should the attack on R&F be official *wink wink*

UsedLadBag

Your moms box.
Feb 4, 2005
The war enters day 2, and R&F sorta called out the PESTs. Should the official call be made to attack *wink wink* R&F? Fezzy's been talking some smack. I think we can get a little divide and conquor going, Ronnie's already to turn and we can isolate on Fezzy.

Looking for a signal from someone up top.

aahpandasrun

No longer endangered
Oct 18, 2006
I don't know if I would trust some of the higherups on this. They seem to be bigger R&F fans these days.

rachacha

reading's for queers
Feb 20, 2007
You open the floodgates and attack. For 3 reasons;

1. Ronnie B is already distancing himself from the whole mess so that leaves the weak-minded closeted Fezzy to stear the battleship all alone. So he'll be bound to crash sooner or later and then the whole thing will spiral out of control on their end.

2. Their prize fighter is newly-married, and as any married guy will tell you, what you think you can still do without being reigned in by the old lady and what you can actually do are two totally different things.

3. Whose left then, Earl. Enough said.

They are primed for a devastating beatdown. They are ripe for disaster. This will completely derail the high they've been on since the suspension.

I say start firing shots across their bow just so they can see what they are in for

Mindslayer

Best in the Biz
May 4, 2006
So is Frank's Place the proverbial Ft. Sumter ?

RMPGP

Feb 16, 2006
It's a fucking bit you retards.

blotto98

YEAH! Wait. What?
Sep 9, 2005
I say we trade Erock, Steve from Bayshore and an intern to be named later to R&F for Ronnie B then start the war

No offense SfB but we have to make it somewhat attractive to R&F

blotto98

YEAH! Wait. What?
Sep 9, 2005
I that hairlip plural for whores?

rachacha

reading's for queers
Feb 20, 2007
It's a fucking bit you retards.
Yeah, and the bit sucks if nobody pays attention.

Your being a “doesn't get the bit guy to the 2nd degree.”

The real bit is the fans playing up the bit. Without that how is there any chance of the bit working. Besides, if the fans don’t keep playing this up it will die out and then ESD won’t be forced into doing something he will regret for the rest of his life.

That’s the end game, watching these to circus acts sacrifice and dignity they have.

Come on for the big win.

Jun 29, 2005
Yeah, and the bit sucks if nobody pays attention.

Your being a “doesn't get the bit guy to the 2nd degree.”

The real bit is the fans playing up the bit. Without that how is there any chance of the bit working. Besides, if the fans don’t keep playing this up it will die out and then ESD won’t be forced into doing something he will regret for the rest of his life.

That’s the end game, watching these to circus acts sacrifice and dignity they have.

Come on for the big win.

um... no thanks. how about O and A just put on a good show and cut down on the audience participation bullshit

SteveFromBayshore

Unofficial Supplier of Cats to Gauleiter Cumia
Jun 17, 2005
I say we trade Erock, Steve from Bayshore and an intern to be named later to R&F for Ronnie B then start the war

No offense SfB but we have to make it somewhat attractive to R&F
Wow. That sure is something. Thrown right to the wolves. NICE! I am, of course, willing to take one for The Reich.

HEIL CUMIA!

RMPGP

Feb 16, 2006
Did you miss my *wink wink*? Who'se the retard now? :action-sm

(i.e. call the show with an "attack", a spoofy poor one silly)
Ahh gotcha. that's kinda what they were doing today. I don't think we need any "official" permission for it.

Wasn't sure what you meant by the *wink wink* - my sarcasm detector sucks.

UsedLadBag

Your moms box.
Feb 4, 2005
Ahh gotcha. that's kinda what they were doing today. I don't think we need any "official" permission for it.

Wasn't sure what you meant by the *wink wink* - my sarcasm detector sucks.
know worries, my grammar suck's

Dec 18, 2005
Hope some of you know the difference between a fun radio war and an attack.

OpensFridayWide

3pm Replay Listener
Jan 5, 2007
I can see this ending bad.

East Side drinks battery acid trying to outdo Duffy eating tar and dies. O&A get in trouble.

RMPGP

Feb 16, 2006
The calls are gay. They totally disrupted the show a few times today when Ronnie was holding court.

Look - if you call in, do it at the right times. IF Dave or Fez are ranting - go for it. If Ronnie B is doing great radio that has nothing to do with the shit eating, then don't fucking call. Ronnie has disowned himself from the dispute and his great radio shouldn't be shat on by pests.

maz

TRueWDTer
Feb 16, 2005
The calls are gay. They totally disrupted the show a few times today when Ronnie was holding court.

Look - if you call in, do it at the right times. IF Dave or Fez are ranting - go for it. If Ronnie B is doing great radio that has nothing to do with the shit eating, then don't fucking call. Ronnie has disowned himself from the dispute and his great radio shouldn't be shat on by pests.
i see your point
but THE PESTS' job
includes carpet bombing thier objective with shit
collateral damage happens
even in a pretend fight

Jun 2, 2005

The great thing about Ronnie B is that he's completely unshakable.

If people want to attack and look like retards for doing it at stupid times with not funny material, just make it a rule that they use their Wackbag (or whatever) name so we can call them stupid.

RMPGP

Feb 16, 2006
i see your point
but THE PESTS' job
includes carpet bombing thier objective with shit
collateral damage happens
even in a pretend fight
you don't fuck with god. he'll make an earthquake happen and then you're fucked.

The great thing about Ronnie B is that he's completely unshakable.

If people want to attack and look like retards for doing it at stupid times with not funny material, just make it a rule that they use their Wackbag (or whatever) name so we can call them stupid.
normally it's no big deal, but the repetitive calls got really fucking old today during a couple of the good ronnie segments. agreed about the names.

funny your namesake came into play today. i felt dave really missed his opportunity to shine, instead of going down on vos' finger, he should have tongue fucked the actual tumor. woulda been more impressive.