Should the sex contest be moved sooner?

Should the contest be bumped up?

• Yes, move it up to Jan 1st.

Votes: 15 51.7%
  • No, I'd rather see the bit fizzle out in 1 month.

Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Dave should pee in both of their butts.

Votes: 9 31.0%

• Total voters

RMPGP

Feb 16, 2006
I'm afraid there won't be any sense of urgency with the payoff being possibly 6 months away. They are waiting for Ron to forget about it and hope nothing comes of it, like the Ron Wood bit. At least with that, it was about giving Earl a lot of time to achieve something difficult. Here we have something EACH of them has just turned down 24 hours IN to this contest. Obviously it's not difficult.

It could be a great bit and make for some great material, but it needs a sense of urgency to keep the tension alive.

I like how Ron said bump it up to Jan 1st today.

peopleselbow

YiChen BuddhaChrist
Jan 25, 2006
Chicago
The bit will not fizzle. Both of the asexual monkeys will not get laid which will make 6/1/08 most disturbing and great radio show.

TheTruth

BabyFuck fan since day 1
Jun 27, 2006
North Jersey
Why not move it up to December 1st, there still wouldn't be a sense of urgency. Either way their won't be a pay off because I'm gonna guess neither Fez or Earl can get their dicks hard. No Homo.

okterrificsk2

Oct 26, 2004
Another bit that has no chance of an actual pay off on the Ron and Fez show. ugh

Remember ESD's last bit? that lasted a month or two about the Yankees and other lost bets and he paid it off with having no contact with his "wife" for 12 days. o wait that had no pay off too . nevermind

Don the Radio Guy

G-Bb-A-D
Donator
Mar 30, 2006
Wyoming
Lets pretend we never even heard of this thing, so we won't be disappointed when both guys renege.

CougarHunter

Lying causes cat piss smell.
Mar 2, 2006
KC Metro
Fez will come back from the weekend claiming he got laid by a "girlfriend up towards Niagra."

Stormrider666

Hell is home.
Mar 19, 2005
Bronx, NY
I have the perfect chick for Earl, that Sheri bitch from the View. You know the one that said that she didn't believe in evolution and that there was no religion that predates christianity. My can you imagine their dinner conversation.

Vyce

Light-skinned, with no Negro dialect.
Feb 11, 2006
Washington D.C.
I'd move it up sooner, but not to Jan 1st.

To give it a romantic edge, have the new date be Feb. 15. If these two queers can't get their dick wet by the end of Valentine's Day, then they deserve to deep-dick each other.

Chunkman

New Wackbag
Nov 20, 2007
Greenville, MI
june first is a long way off, chances are it would be forgotten about by then. Jan 1st. would be a better date, christ, it's a month from now, and so many people have offered to fuck both earl and fez.

RMPGP

Feb 16, 2006
I'd move it up sooner, but not to Jan 1st.

To give it a romantic edge, have the new date be Feb. 15. If these two queers can't get their dick wet by the end of Valentine's Day, then they deserve to deep-dick each other.
I like how you think. Get it sponsored by that adult toy site that sponsors ONA, and instead of having to fuck each other, they have to go "ass to ass" with a double ended dildo live on paltalk. That will also remove Fez's performance anxiety in having to get it up.