Should Tom Die?

BullsLawDan

She A Great Big Fat Person?
Feb 9, 2006
NY
I mean, really, how long can they keep this "Is Tom Alive Friday" bit going?

Are the boys willing to wait as long as it might take for the eventual payoff?

Should Tom sacrifice himself in the biggest possible way for the show? It would pretty much end all the messageboard arguments regarding who is the biggest fan, wouldn't it?

:action-sm Love ya Tom! Get those new organs soon!

P.S. They could continue the bit after Tom dies using Tom Chiusano, but no one would care, or if they did, they would be disappointed to hear he's alive.

P.P.S. If you can listen to how cool that guy is about his situation and still not be an organ donor, do the world a favor: Become a donor, then kill yourself.

Hoffman

Guess who's back? Hoffman's back
Sep 28, 2006
Northern VA
I don't think Tom should die. He seems like a decent guy.

notmikeh

don't get any cucks on your wee
Jun 8, 2006
let the man live!

MelissaY1

Resident Star Fucker
Nov 28, 2005
NY
I'm not that into the bit personally, because this guy has FAR more problems obviously than sarcoids. I cringed this morning when he mentioned he has a broken back, shit on his spine, etc. And I don't know what doctor told him they could give him a lung transplant for sarcoidosis? As I mentioned here in the past my friend/coworker has the same disease and surgery was NEVER an option. He's just fucked with it for life.

Oct 8, 2003
Chicago, IL
I only hope Tom dies only if it's while he's calling into the show with gun in mouth.

I think self-assisted suicide would be a nice baby steps to the distopian future games like Running Man, I'm hoping for.

Besides, "Should Tom Die?" ...ask God.

A

Are Gee

is it even up to us whether he dies or not? if it is.. i guess its alright if we let him live.

M

mattfac

Did anyone elso not say "AAAAAAAAA I broke my back man" this am
with stupid bob kelly in studio while tom told his tale

M

mattfac

TOM's broken back

aaaaaaaaaaa I broke my back man

Xyn

3 letters, 0 meaning
Mar 3, 2005
California
I'm not that into the bit personally, because this guy has FAR more problems obviously than sarcoids. I cringed this morning when he mentioned he has a broken back, shit on his spine, etc. And I don't know what doctor told him they could give him a lung transplant for sarcoidosis? As I mentioned here in the past my friend/coworker has the same disease and surgery was NEVER an option. He's just fucked with it for life.
He has a sense of humor and likes the show. It's cool that he gets what he wants as far as his 15 minutes (read: 15 Tom years) of fame and I hope he goes out the way he wants, when he wants.

MelissaY1

Resident Star Fucker
Nov 28, 2005
NY
He has a sense of humor and likes the show. It's cool that he gets what he wants as far as his 15 minutes (read: 15 Tom years) of fame and I hope he goes out the way he wants, when he wants.
I never said he didn't have a sense of humor sir.....:huh: I just said I personally don't care for the bit....I think he's just a boring person to listen to...

Dec 25, 2005
NJ
is there any reward if we kill him? If there's any money or cool stuff involved, I say he needs to die.

At least he'll be a nice guy as we shank the shit out of him. :action-sm

I feel like quite the dirtbag right now.

sorryboff

Aug 5, 2007
jersey
tom c seems like a nice guy even though he has to be a douche sometimes. i say let him live.

en12384

Apr 12, 2007
think about this...

-steam pipe explosion

-weather disasters

-Tammy fae

I give Tom 3 weeks

Hydrosludge

We can do it comrade
Apr 25, 2005
As long as they can keep up the horrific promos ect… I say let him live. I was laughing my ass off today. Tom seems to be enjoying the attention so the only people who are being hurt are the ones who do not enjoy the bit.

Simby19

I want to have L'il Jimmy's babies
Aug 10, 2006
Paramus, NJ
poor Tom. I had an Opie moment when he mentioned all his bad fucking luck.

Anyone have any lungs they're not using?