Should XM Fire ESD for not doing his job?

striker

Why yes, I am an asshole, so what?
Mar 10, 2005
Colorado
Disclaimer: Yes, I know I hate Dave and normally would do this anyhow, but, Dave is the one making this a bit, and therefore should be held accountable for his actions. I will gladly accept my abuse for this.

So, Dave says he's on strike, yet when you read the strike guidelines, no place do they refer to radio outlets as a struck companies. Therefore, Dave is in violation of his employment with XM Radio. I believe that XM should hold Dave accountable and he should: either work, be fired, or carry through with his strike comments, leave XM and man the picket lines until such time as the strike is over. Or, there is option 4, we can all notify the WGAE of the scab in their midst and see what happens. Though I despise unions, I think option 4 is the most appropriate.

psyduck

Dec 12, 2004
Abso-fucking-lutely!

Fuck him.

Beeman99

Mar 14, 2005
I know I'm don't get the bit guy here, but ESD is the reason I don't listen to R&F all that much. I've never liked him

unklewilly

Nov 13, 2006
I say we replace Dave with Hasp until the strike is over. Does anyone else notice that Dave is the only employee to cross the picket line and actually go to work, then not work? What an ideal employee to at least show up every day and then say hes on strike and not go out in the cold like all the other writers.

Goober

AKA Eqyptian Teabag the Friendly Arab
Sep 1, 2005
Washington, D.C.
ESD should be fired for something real, like reading everyone else's emails.

underdog423

Aug 31, 2005
Wow. Striker made a thread about Dave. Shocking.

thekidslepthere

May 19, 2004
Because Dave is a WGA member, he still gets those free screeners sent to him, and I wonder where he gets his health care from, he's supposed to walk the picket lines for 20 hours a week, that's the WGA rules.

So he enjoys the perks and freebies of being a union member but then doesn't support his union brothers and sisters, big surprise there.

OxBabygirlxO

I put the baby in babyfuck
May 20, 2006
New Jersey
wow i agree with tax ;) ..... yeah im sure he's serious to a point but i mean come on

and i love you all here but its like a lose lose situation .... if hes "writing" board gossip or guy whatever people complain about that ... if he doesnt there's still complainents (wow i dont know how to spell)

Either way - ronnie is a genius ... he knows what dave brings (take that as you will).... i personally think it makes the show! but thats just me :)

Earth2murf

HATES EVERYONE!!!
Apr 2, 2005
Rotten County NY
if he gets fired he'll have to suck dick for beer money....oh yea he already does that

DeltaPin

Donator
Feb 17, 2005
NJ
Because Dave is a WGA member, he still gets those free screeners sent to him, and I wonder where he gets his health care from, he's supposed to walk the picket lines for 20 hours a week, that's the WGA rules.

So he enjoys the perks and freebies of being a union member but then doesn't support his union brothers and sisters, big surprise there.
Wigga Rulz

dodisman

Feb 20, 2005
ESD for LIFE...no way they fire that gem...Anyone who cracks up Ron is ok in my books...even if he is a douche.

Bigtchrist

Mar 1, 2007
Nothern Cal
I dont talk much on this board so just my 2 cents here. But I really dont like dave. I never have. I actualy know people with down syndrom smarter than him. I would of fired him long loooong time ago

anez_98

Oct 14, 2002
east side dave is the second funniest guy on 202 and has been for a while.