Show us your Food

distortion9

Satellite Of Hate
Dec 12, 2001
NY
I consider myself to be pretty decent in the kitchen, been cooking since I was a kid and I love to cook. I'm not gonna call myself a chef or even amateur chef, just a guy that kinda "wings it" but I do get a lot of compliments. It's great having family and friends over, eating and drinking....I love that shit.

For a long time, I've wanted to go to school to refine my skills and get some professional training....possibly to pursue a career in the culinary field. I have an opportunity to attend the Long Island Culinary Academy in March and I'm gonna jump on it.

Anyway...

I know a lot of you baggers like to cook so, lets see some pics of your creations. I'll kick things off with a couple of old shots and throw some more up later.

Loaded Nachos

Mmmmm.......Stuffed Shells. (There's pancetta in there.....PANCETTA!)

blakesnake00

The name is Snake.
Jun 5, 2005
peoria Il
Now this is a cool thread,I will be looking to find some of my older photos of some prime ribs and Thanksgiving tukeys that will make you swoon (ohh wow never used that word before) BBL.

distortion9

Satellite Of Hate
Dec 12, 2001
NY
You need the homemade pizza pics.
Aya, I makea da pizza pieza.

Fresh mozzerella, meat-a-balls and peperoni. Everything from scratch except the peperoni and cheese.

Stalker2

Jun 7, 2001
TRueWDTer
FUCKIN` RULES D9!!!!!!!!!:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::)

Zona992006

New Wackbag
Jan 26, 2007
Damn that looks good...

HummerTuesdays

Another girrrrl!!!
Apr 24, 2005
On the road to ruin
What are the rules for the thread? I had an amazing beef wellington on Saturday that my boyfriend made at the restaurant where he works. It's not on the menu, but it wasn't home cooked either. And does working at a restaurant disqalify him from the thread? :)

distortion9

Satellite Of Hate
Dec 12, 2001
NY
What are the rules for the thread? I had an amazing beef wellington on Saturday that my boyfriend made at the restaurant where he works. It's not on the menu, but it wasn't home cooked either. And does working at a restaurant disqalify him from the thread? :)
Professionals are welcome and the only rule is that the food should be home cooked.

P.S. I just got back from registration at the L.I.C.A. and will be starting next Tuesday....yay me.

demonseed

Lingering since 1999
Oct 4, 2004
Morris Plains, New Jersey
Professionals are welcome and the only rule is that the food should be home cooked.

P.S. I just got back from registration at the L.I.C.A. and will be starting next Tuesday....yay me.

Have fun.. Just make sure you go in with a totally open mind and be willing to keep your mind thinking that you do not know anything yet. When I was in college, there were a bunch of kids that worked in restaurants part time in high school. so they went to class thinking they were the shit, and the chef's (teachers) caught onto it pretty quick and treated them like shit, becuase the kids acted like know it alls.

Haeder

South Dakota
Mar 30, 2005
I think this was bacon, eggs and hashbrowns........

.....but are you sure you want to know?

Don't do it.

You won't like it.

[nsfw]
[/nsfw]

Rumrunner

bring back the walkover
Feb 20, 2006
Springfield, NJ
D9, those nachos are making me want to cheat on Weight Watchers, that looks divine, yummmm

I'd share pics of my food, but haven't taken any and just from memory they do not look nearly as appetizing.

Viewing this thread is going to be tough without going to the kitchen..

when's the wackbag potluck party? how do we qualify to participate?

distortion9

Satellite Of Hate
Dec 12, 2001
NY
My wife is crazy about those plates (i don't get it), you can see the matching salt and pepper shakers in the other lasagna pic.

Dec 8, 2004
Maine
My wife is crazy about those plates (i don't get it), you can see the matching salt and pepper shakers in the other lasagna pic.
Well my wife just ordered a matching toast caddy for our wedding china... so ummm salt and pepper shakers not to bad.