OpieRadio Logo
Compound Media Logo
Jim Norton Logo

Showbiz leftists excrete another "I'm a celebrity" video whine-fest

Discussion in 'Current Events' started by Atomic Fireball, Jun 6, 2013.

1. Atomic Fireball

Atomic Fireball Well-Known Member
    Donator

This time in support of traitor Bradley Manning.

The latest in a long line of hacky agitprop videos with the same tired format:

- Alternating clips of self-important leftist celebrities who think their political views are important because they can play-act in front of a greenscreen.

- "This Is Important" artsy plain background, typically in black and white

- Whiney music

Just shut the fuck up.

2. Guilty Spark

Guilty Spark It's freeing and refreshing

Beyonce's dumb husband has done more to promote gun violence than all firearms manufacturers combined.

3. gorram

gorram ;)

Fuck you hollywood, while you are at it how about you have your actors handle the weapons properly.

d0uche_n0zzle likes this.
  4. Psychopath

Psychopath Plata O Plomo

They keep saying that the video leaked was a war crime. It wasn't, those dead reporters where hanging out with armed enemy combatants in a war zone. Manning should be strung up.

5. Begbie

Begbie Wackbag Generalissimo

Those are celebrities? Only ones I noticed were the guitarist of RATM (not a shocker), Oliver Stone and Donahue.

6. Don the Radio Guy

Donator

They probably saw the doctored wikileaks version.

7. Party Rooster

Party Rooster Unleash The Beast

Which is funny because wikileaks was supposed to be all about transparency and combating propaganda. Fucking hypocrites.

8. MrAbovePar

MrAbovePar En Taro Anthony

The combined wealth of Hollywood could buy Blackwater/XE/whatever PMC and go through the third world clearing out all terrorists/militants/whatever.

They have other priorities though.

9. LineBackerU

LineBackerU aMURICA, Fuck Yeah!
    Donator

I'm disappointed somebody told Tom Morello that wearing a t-shirt with a picture of a genocidal maniac (Che') on it while discussing "War Crimes" wouldn't be the most intelligent decision.

I would like to hear Oliver Stone's views on the transparency of the Chavez Regime and how he treated "whistle blowers."

Lord Zero likes this.
  10. Lord Zero

Lord Zero Viciously Silly

He doesn't have time to deal an unenlightened commoner like you and your unenlightened questions. He's too busy hanging out with his best friend and academic colleague, Fidel Castro.

11. Party Rooster

Party Rooster Unleash The Beast

He made JFK just to take the heat off of Castro as a suspect in the conspiracy world.

Lord Zero likes this.
  12. Hate & Discontent

Hate & Discontent Yo, homie. Is that my briefcase?

That video nearly cost one of my friends their life in all the increased attacks in A-Stan after it came out.

Manning deserves to hang.

13. Creasy Bear

Creasy Bear gorgeousness and gorgeousity made flesh
    Donator

I blame the modern, white guilt, pussified military for Manning.

That little whiny weirdo sissy ass fruit should never have made it through boot camp, let alone into any position of responsibility... especially one that allowed him access to classified material.

Look at this shit...
    Screaming back at a drill sergeants? WTF? What has the military become? I went through Navy boot camp like 30 years ago, and I can't even conceive of the notion of saying anything back to the company commanders, let alone screaming at them. I mean... that just didn't happen. Your ass would've been put through the wringer, and then they would've put you on a bus back home to mommy.

But, I guess it's a kinder, gentler military now... and in the interest of letting every baby turtle make it to the ocean, they pushed this fruity little headcase through boot camp... and then they handed the kook a security clearance! And hilarity ensued...
    And after that incident, they STILL DIDN'T DEAL WITH HIM... because diversity and compassion. And after that was when he started his treason...
    The sensitive, weepy little lady boy saw the bomb strike videos, and his tender little sissy sensibilities were offended and traumatized, and that's when he decided to turn traitor.

Of course shim did... because he/she wasn't a warrior or a soldier... he was a spineless little tranny wannabe weirdo who NEVER should have made it out of boot camp.

Doomed. Motherfucking doomed.

Lord Zero, Atomic Fireball and BIV like this.