Shows you fill the void left by O&A with?

The Bonfire

If you need several hours a week of audio then get some audiobooks. Fuck listening to a show(s) for 12-15+ hours a week anymore.

steve500

Stuff you should know - it's a podcast.

Not the same genre, but still good to have as background entertainment. I really like how they don't hate the audience or their jobs, and they don't make mouth/eating noises.

Foggy

all mayo is actually my cum
Donator
Stefan Molyneux - Freedomain Radio.

Puts out a cuntload of content.

MilkmanDan

Uncontrollable Urge
I still like Ellis.

Now that older... (yay 40) check out Bennington replays

noregrets418

I'm gonna make him an offer he can't refuse
YKWD whenever Gomez + List or Soder is on. Need Gomez's aggressiveness to make a great show.

Yesterdays Hero

She's better than you, Smirkalicious.
Used to be into Star Talk with Tyson, and Weird Medicine, but both turned into plugfests.

Bennington is ok. TACS isn't bad.

Dicktator

I need a Vacation
Weird Medicine is too short. I really enjoy Bert Kreischer and his podcast. I used to be into Penn's Sunday School but it's been too preachy lately.

KRSOne

Opie and Jim, Ben Shapiro, Deep Inside The Rabbit Hole, Race Wars, Gavin McInnes, Gilbert Gottfried

I've tried the Bonfire because everyone says its the bees knees but every time I've listened they are just talking about what hot studs they are.

ChimneyFish

Believe it or not, it's just meeee
Rogan - except when it's an MMA thing(just not my thing). The shows where has Steve Rinella or one of the other hunter dudes can be pretty dang interesting.
Nerdist - gets some great guests
SMODcast occasionally. Sometimes the pot giggles are too much
Dan Carlin's Hardcore History - takes a long time to get a new episode, but that's because he puts a lot of effort into researching each topic. The "Tales from the Ost Front" episodes are one of the most brutal things I've ever heard.

I've tried the Bonfire because everyone says its the bees knees but every time I've listened they are just talking about what hot studs they are.
if anything the point of their stories is how not studs they are.

if fairness a few months ago they did often become pussy talk radio.

ScarletNumber

There are so many good podcasts that there is no reason to listen to XM anymore.

I like Gilbert and Maron.

Raxicor

New Wackbag
Gilbert's podcast has quickly become one of my favorites. I love all that old Hollywood history and the stories the guests tell are great.

KRSOne

if fairness a few months ago they did often become pussy talk radio.
That must have been when I gave it a listen because all they talked about was all the dick sucks they get. The sex talk segments was something I didn't like about Stern. Sex talk is fine if you are being funny about it, like Norton.

That must have been when I gave it a listen because all they talked about was all the dick sucks they get. The sex talk segments was something I didn't like about Stern. Sex talk is fine if you are being funny about it, like Norton.
they had another show like 2 weeks ago i had to tap out on...

Lord Zero

Legion of Skanks.
Stefan Molyneux - Freedomain Radio.

Puts out a cuntload of content.
That explains so much about you. :action-sm

Oh, and fuck that cult leader creep. Furthermore, nobody should put out a thousand videos all starting with the title The True About...

Psychopath

I want to fuck your girlfriend.
The Generation Why Podcast( True Crime Podcast)
Sword and Scale(True Crime Podcast)
Your Mom's House podcast
Joe Rogan Experience
Bill Burr's podcast
TESD
A shitload of others.

His ad reads can be some of the best part of the podcast. He shits on the advertisers all the time.