Shows you fill the void left by O&A with?

His ad reads can be some of the best part of the podcast. He shits on the advertisers all the time.
Haven't listened in months as he was plugging sponsors the majority of the time. He still plugging the shit out of things?
i had to tap out when the last 3rd of the podcast was 20 year olds asking they should break up or not.

Yesterdays Hero

She's better than you, Smirkalicious.
The Site I use to grab shows is on Day 2 of not being around. Getting worried.

KRSOne

Legion of Skanks.

That explains so much about you. :action-sm

Oh, and fuck that cult leader creep. Furthermore, nobody should put out a thousand videos all starting with the title The True About...
I wanted to see what you meant by cult leader so I checked him out, hes pretty good. I've been on a marathon of his youtube videos, very good stuff. I see nothing cultish about it.

Lord Zero

I wanted to see what you meant by cult leader so I checked him out, hes pretty good. I've been on a marathon of his youtube videos, very good stuff. I see nothing cultish about it.
I knew you would probably be taken by him, but you need to go beyond Molyneux himself. Here's a few links for starters.

http://www.fdrliberated.com/
http://www.molyneuxrevealed.com/
http://freekeene.com/2014/08/29/stefan-molyneux-jumps-shark-uses-state-to-silence-critics/
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stefan_Molyneux#Criticisms

KRSOne

One criticism on his Truth About, he probably should wait at least a week before doing one about something like the truck massacre.

Lord Zero

One criticism on his Truth About, he probably should wait at least a week before doing one about something like the truck massacre.
He doesn't care. He wants to be the first on the scene, so to speak, like a vulture.

Race Wars I've stopped listening to completely now because Amy Schumer seems to have neutered Kurt.

Bone Fire is great when they talk about stuff that isn't dicks and assholes, which isn't too often.

Rogan is great.

YKWD when Luis, List, or Soder are on remains stellar.

Skanks continues to be my favorite of the bunch. Their last 4 or 5 shows were all awesome.

Race Wars I've stopped listening to completely now because Amy Schumer seems to have neutered Kurt.

Bone Fire is great when they talk about stuff that isn't dicks and assholes, which isn't too often.

Rogan is great.

YKWD when Luis, List, or Soder are on remains stellar.

Skanks continues to be my favorite of the bunch. Their last 4 or 5 shows were all awesome.
I stopped listening to YKWD when he switched from his apartment to the cellar.

Ditto97

Professor of White Male Studies
The KyleDriver and Barry Podcast.

Foggy

all mayo is actually my cum
Donator
I don't know who the obsessed cult members are, people who subscribe to Molyneux or people hellbent on shitting on him. I don't care either way because none of his videos that I've seen are an attempt at indoctrination.

Something tells me you decided to check this guy out because I mentioned him, and something he said didn't fit in with what you believed so you found some sites to discredit him. ;)

Lord Zero

Something tells me you decided to check this guy out because I mentioned him, and something he said didn't fit in with what you believed so you found some sites to discredit him. ;)
Stefan's been on my radar for a few years now. I heard about him through Dave Smith of Legion of Skanks and Part of the Problem.

whiskeyguy

PR representative for Drunk Whiskeyguy.
Donator
Anyone have a non-YT source for the Bonfire they can PM me? Looks like my usual source might not last long.

Anyone have a non-YT source for the Bonfire they can PM me? Looks like my usual source might not last long.
Ive always listened to them there, but I have used a MP3 to YT converter sites in the past if I wasn't going to have an internet connection.

This channel seems to always have the show within a day or so and others: NotLogan HighestPrimate

whiskeyguy

PR representative for Drunk Whiskeyguy.
Donator
Ive always listened to them there, but I have used a MP3 to YT converter sites in the past if I wasn't going to have an internet connection.

This channel seems to always have the show within a day or so and others: NotLogan HighestPrimate
Some videos have been deleted due to copyright claims, I was just wondering if there's another source in case that account goes away.

Some videos have been deleted due to copyright claims, I was just wondering if there's another source in case that account goes away.
Probably for music? I've noticed he generally edits out all the bumper music which YT probably picks up in some auto scan. I know SXM kept going after him a while back but I thought some of the hosts (Ron I recall bringing it up back when it was still R&Fez) he uploads got him the OK.

unklewilly

Dicktator

I need a Vacation
I listened to A Chip Chipperson Podacast and lol'd quite a few times. It helped that AntH and Bobby Kelly were there.