Sick bitch sodomizes huskies

Don the Radio Guy

G-Bb-A-D
Donator
Mar 30, 2006
Wyoming
http://www.whptv.com/news/local/sto...0dK2lUGYdryc9FOcWA.cspx#.T0cFX5ER9Yk.facebook

In a CBS 21 News exclusive, what you're about to see is shocking and disturbing video of alleged animal abuse and possible bestiality.
A York County woman gave us the video she took, because she believes her neighbor is abusing some rescue dogs.

Late Thursday night, one of our sources confirmed that a criminal investigation is underway. CBS 21 actually spoke to the dog owner, who says she's doing nothing wrong.

This video, taken by Sandy McAfee of Manchester Township, shows her neighbor, Nena Wise hitting her dogs. It also looks like the woman is sodomizing the animals.

all 8 dogs are rescue animals and two are blind.

"It's sad, it's really sad and if someone did that to my animal there's no way," stated Sandy McAfee.

Sandy took the video back in August, after the York SPCA told her they needed to see proof of the alleged animal abuse before deciding to investigate.

"I love animals, dogs, cats, whatever and it's just the right thing to do," McAfee explained.

After we interviewed Sandy, we walked across the street to Nena Wise's home to ask her about the allegations. This is what she said first.

"You've been cajoled into thinking something that's not true,” Wise defended. “My dogs are healthy, my vet knows this we are going to have a legal case against the people."

Then we asked her about the video: “The video just shows me taking care of dogs, they told people that there were things going on that aren't," Wise continued.

Sandy did go to the York SPCA with the video. A Humane Officer there told her they would investigate this.

Again, another source does tell us tonight that this is also now a criminal investigation.

Neighbors tell CBS 21 that they witness Wise doing this to her dogs twice a day, every day.
Long video but basically she's fisting the dogs right in her driveway. The neighbors got sick of it and started taping her. Apparently they have HOURS of footage like this.

Falldog

Wackbag's Best Conservative
Donator
May 16, 2007
Nothern VA
Looks like it's someone who just doesn't know how to take care of her dogs.

BIV

I'm Biv Dick Black, the Over Poster.
Apr 22, 2002
Seattle
Holy shit, look at the way that dog walks away from her, sick bitch.

lajikal

Aug 6, 2009
Lucky dogs, waiting in line for their turn.

Reporter: 'did you ask her about the video that shows her penetrating the dogs?'
Guy reporter sitting next to her: turns his head to her thinking 'you filthy whore'

Don the Radio Guy

G-Bb-A-D
Donator
Mar 30, 2006
Wyoming
A whole pack of huskies could eat that whore if they wanted to. Why can't someone show them she's not the pack alpha?

Dec 8, 2004
Maine
Just mix some yogurt in the dogs food if they are having shitting problems... yeeesh...

OilyJillFart

Well-Lubed Member
Sep 26, 2008
Wtf is wrong with some people?

Somebody should sodomize her with a lead pipe.
I agree, but does it really matter what the pipe is made of when used for sodomizing?

OilyJillFart

Well-Lubed Member
Sep 26, 2008
What if it's a pipe made of silk, huh?
That's a good point. I suppose we should always include the material of choice, but the dimensions are equally important. Also whether its threaded or not.

DJ Evel Ed

MayYourCumCrustedCocksBeConstantlyCoveredInCunt
Nov 30, 2003
Up your ass!
It looks like she's expressing the anal glands. If that's the case then she just has douchey nosey neighbors. I'd aim the anal glands at the neighbor's house so when the shit juice shoots out they have a nice picture.

Atomic Fireball

Donator
Jul 26, 2005
Mods please merge this with the Dansey Appreciation thread

ShooterMcGavin

Go back to your shanties.
May 25, 2005
People often ask why I am so cruel as to say a lot of human beings deserve to die. There are many answers to that question. This is one of them.

BIV

I'm Biv Dick Black, the Over Poster.
Apr 22, 2002
Seattle
It looks like she's expressing the anal glands. If that's the case then she just has douchey nosey neighbors. I'd aim the anal glands at the neighbor's house so when the shit juice shoots out they have a nice picture.
What the holy fuck are you talking about?

DJ Evel Ed

Nov 30, 2003
Up your ass!
What the holy fuck are you talking about?
The expression of anal glands silly!

I always used gloves though...

There's not much worse than an bloated infected anal gland. You'll sometimes see a dog "scoot" across the carpet leaving a nice skidmark. Anal gland expression is something that "scooter" needs. Either that or a wire brush.

DJ Evel Ed

Nov 30, 2003
Up your ass!
For hours at a time? All the while asking the dogs if they "like it when mommy does this"?

And what's the excuse for when she beats them?
The tape is unclear as to the dog's being beaten. The tape doesnt show this going on for hours. It looked like she expressed the anal glands and then the dog walks away. Is there another video?

I send money to animal welfare groups every year. Im an animal lover but also a truth seeker. This video doesnt shock me as it does other i guess. I just dont see what this woman taped as anything illegal.

And what does it matter she says ""like it when mommy does this"? Don, If you had infected anal glands and asked me to express them, you would be so happy you'd be buying me dinner. It would be like pulling a thorn out of a lions paw. We'd be friends forever!

Party Rooster

Unleash The Beast
Apr 27, 2005
The Inland Empire State
Finally watched the tape, and it wasn't as bad as I thought. Why would she be doing that in plain view in her driveway and everything? Maybe this neighbor has other issues with her.

Don the Radio Guy

G-Bb-A-D
Donator
Mar 30, 2006
Wyoming
The tape is unclear as to the dog's being beaten. The tape doesnt show this going on for hours. It looked like she expressed the anal glands and then the dog walks away. Is there another video?
Yeah, there are other videos. I have a feeling that the SPCA wouldn't be investigating this if it were just helping the dogs out with glands, whatever that means. I've had a few dogs in my day, and we had huskies when I was a kid, and I've never had to put my hands on any of their asses.

I don't doubt there is more to the history between these neighbors, but this just seems like a crazy bitch that abuses her animals.

Stig

Making America So Great You Won't Believe It.
Jul 26, 2005
NH
I'm sure she was just tending to that stink sac that dogs get in their asses from time to time.