This is my boom stick!!!

CougarHunter

Lying causes cat piss smell.
Ok, I'll admit it:

There was some precum.

Sinn Fein

Infidel and White Interloper
Wackbag Staff
OK, I need one of these. Coyotes are a problem around here.

Apologies for the zombie thread.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Hate & Discontent

Yo, homie. Is that my briefcase?
OK, I need one of these. Coyotes are a problem around here.

Apologies for the zombie thread.

I know a guy using a shotgun with thermal and one of these cans for killing pigs on a local golf course that hired him to get rid of the fuckers. The results have been VERY impressive.

Sinn Fein

Infidel and White Interloper
Wackbag Staff
I know a guy using a shotgun with thermal and one of these cans for killing pigs on a local golf course that hired him to get rid of the fuckers. The results have been VERY impressive.
I live on a golf course. People have lost a lot of pets, including us. If the Republicans remove suppressors from NFA, I'll be on that like white on rice.

gleet

What's black and white and red all over?
I tried putting thermal on a Benelli Super Black Eagle. You have to shoot it like a camel jockey rifle and it was unworkable.

Hate & Discontent

Yo, homie. Is that my briefcase?
I live on a golf course. People have lost a lot of pets, including us. If the Republicans remove suppressors from NFA, I'll be on that like white on rice.

I've got plans to build an integrally suppressed Remington 700 in 300 Blackout if they pass the HPA. I'm thinking a modernized DeLisle Carbine with an easily removed barrel and folding stock, topped off with a 1-6x scope.