Silent movie version of Slayer's Raining Blood

notmikeh

don't get any cucks on your wee
Jun 8, 2006
:icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol:

[yt]rgTk2WYoL4U[/yt]
this was great.

also the girl that does the piano does many other metal covers on the piano. she is incredibly talented.
here is Hollow by Pantera
[yt]7aY-jrfDKMI[/yt]

reddog_2711

Jan 11, 2007
Rochester, NY
Agree'd......the Pantera cover is great! at the 2:30 point, her left hand looks like something out of one of the "Grudge" movies.

I've got that Pantera CD in my car.....it looks like I may be using my car stereo on the way home from work for the first time in 7 months.

reddog_2711

Jan 11, 2007
Rochester, NY
You don't need a youtube excuse. It's the greatest album of all time.
Mills, after my daughter died in an accident in early December, I completely stopped listening to the radio and watching TV because I didn't want to hear people talking about her death and accident. It took about a month before I listened to O&A again, and here it is 7 months later and I still drive in silence, and pretty much the only thing that's ever on my TV is Call of Duty on my Xbox. Driving is silence is one of those weird things that I would have never thought would become a habit, but its one of many things that my life has unfortunately de-evolved into.

notmikeh

don't get any cucks on your wee
Jun 8, 2006
I drive in silence mostly because my radios were always being stolen from my car. Now I almost forget to turn it on.

Top Bottom