Simpson Cereal!?

FezWad

Jim Norton's Tinkle Drinker
Well I just got Homer's Cinnamon Donut's its pretty damn good there is another one Bart's Peanut butter or something I will have that next time.................. :rolleyes:

MAVRIC305

I speak the human language
Great. Keep us posted on the cereal situation. I prefer Count Chocula.

SOS

Is alive.
Wackbag Staff
I like Coco Puffs since childhood.

Does Bart like Butterfinger? :)

[ 10-14-2001: Message edited by: FOFOLINA ]

FOFOLINA

Cool thanx for letting us know..
my fav cereal is frosted mini wheats and oreos
those rule :)

SPEWEY

Jesus loves me! Everyone else thinks I'm an a-hole
Talk about digging up an old thread.

FOFOLINA

We get that from time to time........................................................................

I used to live on Apple Jacks & Oreo cereal. Now, I really like the Scooby Doo cereal.

Originally posted by PrncssNikki
I used to live on Apple Jacks & Oreo cereal. Now, I really like the Scooby Doo cereal.
They make Oreo cereal? Where do you get it? I've never seen it.

Wishypants

I love Golden Grahams and Fruity Pebbles. I used to love Quisp & Boo Berry(this is going back like 2 decades) and then it disappeared. I found it last year on the internet and ordered. It was no where near as good as I remembered.

Originally posted by bluecell
They make Oreo cereal? Where do you get it? I've never seen it.
Yup. It's called Oreo O's. I would believe it's at every store, but since you live in Medina, I always buy my cereal at Tops or Marc's. That place has mad cheap cereal and stuff you can't find at the other stores.

Ballbuster1

In The Danger Zone...
Wackbag Staff
No preference here. Don't eat cereal of any kind.
Never did like it. :(

Originally posted by PrncssNikki
Yup. It's called Oreo O's. I would believe it's at every store, but since you live in Medina, I always buy my cereal at Tops or Marc's. That place has mad cheap cereal and stuff you can't find at the other stores.
I went to Beuhler's on Rt 18 and didn't see it. I'll try Tops. Thanks.

C

captain kid

Originally posted by SPEWEY
Talk about digging up an old thread.
sorry bro,i'm new here...am i not supposed to bring old threads back up?...i was just get aquainted with things and this thread interested me....

Originally posted by bluecell
I went to Beuhler's on Rt 18 and didn't see it. I'll try Tops. Thanks.
I went there today too. :D Though, I didn't go looking for cereal.

norton23

Opie And Anthony Always Win In The End
Cheerios! just had some for lunch--why must they take my o and a away at work whyyyyyyyyyyyyyy:(

(sorry refering to my last thread)

100 Grand

I used to be a contenda.....
Originally posted by captain kid
sorry bro,i'm new here...am i not supposed to bring old threads back up?...i was just get aquainted with things and this thread interested me....
1st...Welcome to the board Capt kid!!:D
2nd...it's sort of a rule that we don't dredge up old threads (you can post the links to them), there was alot of bullshit in the years past that alot of older members do not want do deal with again..not to mention past members that have been banned.

Don't let this get you down, again, welcome and have fun posting!!

norton23

Opie And Anthony Always Win In The End
there was alot of bullshit in the years past that alot of older members do not want do deal with again..not to mention past members that have been banned.

He captian kid I did the same thing and got the same message as have other people so keep posting

C

captain kid

Originally posted by 100 Grand
1st...Welcome to the board Capt kid!!:D
2nd...it's sort of a rule that we don't dredge up old threads (you can post the links to them), there was alot of bullshit in the years past that alot of older members do not want do deal with again..not to mention past members that have been banned.

ok, cool:wave4:

wackadoo

E-A-G-L-E-S EAGLES
don't really eat cereal anymore but i used to love golden grahms.

count chocula ruled too!!!