Sirius has the balls: Promotes Hoo Hoo's Non-Censorship in Commercials!!

jrsaint

As much as I hate hoo hoo hypocrite , at least his company proudly places him in their VH1 commercials and have the added effect of the word CENSORSHIP being exploded in the commercial. kinda make me feel as XM dropped a load of shit in my living room after ****** my daughter in front of her grandparents. XM, GET SOME BALLS AND STOP PLACATING TO IRRELEVANT INTEREST GROUPS. PUSSIES AND FAGGOTS (no offense fez)

This post would be fantastic 3 weeks ago, but most of us don't give a shit about XM anymore and won't be resubbing.

Sct Ptersns Twn

Looking 4 a New 1st Mate
This post would be fantastic 3 weeks ago, but most of us don't give a shit about XM anymore and won't be resubbing.

Fuck XM. I love my day after listening, on my MP3 player. FREEEEEEEEEE ;).

LiddyRules

I'm Gonna Be The Bestest Pilot in the Galaxy
I think XM should finally do that "30 days in the hole" commercial O+A wanted to do before they started on XM.

Lunchbox420

The Kenny Powers of Wackbag
Fuck Xm Fuck Xm Fuck Xm Fuck Xm Fuck Xm Fuck Xm Fuck Xm Fuck Xm Fuck Xm Fuck Xm Fuck Xm Fuck Xm Fuck Xm Fuck Xm Fuck Xm Fuck Xm Fuck Xm Fuck Xm Fuck Xm Fuck Xm Fuck Xm Fuck Xm Fuck Xm Fuck Xm

Sct Ptersns Twn

Looking 4 a New 1st Mate
Fuck Xm Fuck Xm Fuck Xm Fuck Xm Fuck Xm Fuck Xm Fuck Xm Fuck Xm Fuck Xm Fuck Xm Fuck Xm Fuck Xm Fuck Xm Fuck Xm Fuck Xm Fuck Xm Fuck Xm Fuck Xm Fuck Xm Fuck Xm Fuck Xm Fuck Xm Fuck Xm Fuck Xm
Still can't remember why my mother won't call me back :shocked2:

So when the merger goes through, and O&A get canned for not having any PAYING listeners you can thank yourself.

Support the show by paying for it when it returns, not stealing it.

Lunchbox420

The Kenny Powers of Wackbag
So when the merger goes through, and O&A get canned for not having any PAYING listeners you can thank yourself.

Not to argue about right and wrong, but who stole from who first?

Sct Ptersns Twn

Looking 4 a New 1st Mate
XM stole my money for 2 days then I was refunded the rest of the year. Buuuuuut then again, how long were the bbbbbbboys being told to beeeeee quiet? Hmmmmmmmm.

mattiew23m

Nice Head Deek
I will be back. I won't be back till after the first show on xm thou. I want to test the water, before jumping back in. And i'm going to make sure when I talk to someone that they give me a good deal. I don't want to pay for a reactivation fee or anything...

grexley

I'm going back to XM for a little while. But if I don't hear the normal, offensive, candid show I've paid for, I'm going to sirrius. It'll be easy to tell in a month or so if the show is back to where it used to be, or if its just the plain vanilla FM show sprinkled with a few f-bombs.

mascan42

I'm going back to XM for a little while. But if I don't hear the normal, offensive, candid show I've paid for, I'm going to sirrius. It'll be easy to tell in a month or so if the show is back to where it used to be, or if its just the plain vanilla FM show sprinkled with a few f-bombs.
Same here. Except I won't go to the doggie company because it'll wind up being the same thing.

Don't forget, if you're going back for a trial period to see if the show's been castrated, use this deal to get 3 free months and waive the activation fee.

S

sliptdisk

when they come back,I come back

Not to argue about right and wrong, but who stole from who first?
That doesn't even make sense. XM lied to us and did something horrible, but taking a show off the air is their perogative. Our recourse is to cancel, write letters and call to complain. But when they return, if the paying customers do not come back, and make it abundantly clear that they are coming back expecting an uncensored show, we hurt the cause rather than help it.

I still have a feeling the only topic thats going to be off limits is the bashing of radio companies for having no spine. I can do without any more free speech rants myself. We know now what we need to do, we don't need any more marching orders from the top.

Iron Duke

Fuck DHL Express....German faggots!!
I cancelled my brothers sub. He kinda got pissed, but the cheap fuck never paid me for it anyway. I gotta have my R&F.

jagsfans

If you dont pay for XM when the bbboys go back then you are not supporting them. I love the FM show and I love the XM show. I also enjoy the convenience of having the show on my Ipod. However, if you want to show you support the show, you really need to be a subscriber, unless you only want the FM show, which I can imagine most of us would be in favor of.

Sct Ptersns Twn

Looking 4 a New 1st Mate
One more thing, Fuck XM.

I do believe I have said that before.

You missed a lot of good Ron and Fez shows.

But back to the subject at hand, Sirius HAS to support Stern even if he gets attacked. They made Stern the entire face of their company. XM for better or worse didn't do that with O&A.

VMS

Victim of high standards and low personal skills.
As much as I hate hoo hoo hypocrite , at least his company proudly places him in their VH1 commercials and have the added effect of the word CENSORSHIP being exploded in the commercial. kinda make me feel as XM dropped a load of shit in my living room after ****** my daughter in front of her grandparents. XM, GET SOME BALLS AND STOP PLACATING TO IRRELEVANT INTEREST GROUPS. PUSSIES AND FAGGOTS (no offense fez)
You hear what Howard's been saying? I have, second-hand from the Howie people around here and from other places. Basically, he's been saying, "Hey, there's stuff about Sirius I'm not allowed to talk about either! These guys just fucked up!"

Howie, for all his "I have complete freedom, hoo hoo" shit is just better at being a company lapdog than the boys are. Sirius puts as many restrictions on Howie that XM puts on the boys: Howie is just a big enough cocksucker that he'll take it up the ass without bitching about it.

:clap:

I'm glad at least a few people seem to get it. If the people saying they're never coming back to XM are happily listening to the FM portion and just skipping the XM portion, then I understand their position. If they're stealing the XM portion and enjoying that as well, though, they're definitly hurting the show. That seems quite clear to me.

VMS

Victim of high standards and low personal skills.
:clap:

I'm glad at least a few people seem to get it. If the people saying they're never coming back to XM are happily listening to the FM portion and just skipping the XM portion, then I understand their position. If they're stealing the XM portion and enjoying that as well, though, they're definitly hurting the show. That seems quite clear to me.
Well, some of us out here don't have the FM option available to us...
:action-sm

You want to hurt XM and not (seriously) hurt the boys? Follow the re-up link above. It costs XM money to activate a radio. That's why they charge the $15 activation fee. "Cheat" to get around that, and you save yourself some money, cost XM money, AND be a subscriber on the charts that's an O&A fan.

Fuck XM, support the boys. All in one package.

That said, I'm probably going back to XM, but probably not right away. It isn't all about the boys with me: I'm generally disgusted with incompetently run corporations, and I think XM's show that it's decidedly in that category.