SiriusXM Host Throws Hands

Haeder

South Dakota
Mark Thompson - isn't gonna be working on satellite radio much longer. Don't know who Mark Thompson is? You're not alone. He hosts/hosted a show on the progressive channel. Probably hosted. He's been scrubbed from the SXM website.

Here's the video of the altercation that he painted as an assault against him. Mark is not the guy in the hat.

Ballbuster1

In The Danger Zone...
Wackbag Staff
:haha7: The guy he was fighting with was named Africa? I'da hit him too.

Creasy Bear

gorgeousness and gorgeousity made flesh
Donator
National Emergency Summit on Gentrification

I love how the threat of investment and prosperity coming to shithole New Jersey neighborhoods is somehow a crisis emergency situation necessitating a meeting of the liberal minds.

Trump has turned these people on their heads.

ruckstande

Posts mostly from the shitter.
Donator
That's all it took for that guy to throw down? Jesus the Dems are so unhinged. They truly are deranged.

domelogic

Africa’s thought process on what Americans are interested is not what the msm wants you to believe. None of them will ever play a video or conversation like what just happened. You have to care about Russia. Like he said, why? It isn’t hurting or helping me or my kids. More of this needs to happen in the “minority” communities for there to be any chance the msm reports it and not be able to spin white man bad.

JoeyDVDZ

Donator
Dude can't handle stepping out of his echo chamber and talking to a man who has actual differing experiences and opinions. Good, they're starting to eat their own. Let it continue.

Creasy Bear

gorgeousness and gorgeousity made flesh
Donator
I read into this a little, and it looks like hat guy belongs to some sort of group of anti-reparations blacks that are going after pro-reparations blacks.

God I love what Trump has done to the world.

Jacuzzi Billy

Watching PTI
Donator
I read into this a little, and it looks like hat guy belongs to some sort of group of anti-reparations blacks that are going after pro-reparations blacks.

God I love what Trump has done to the world.
I'd like to give Trump credit but he really only deserves a very small percentage.

LiddyRules

Regional Sales Rep for Fontaine Fish Finder
I'd like to give Trump credit but he really only deserves a very small percentage.
Trump is more a tulpa of all the energies that have built up throughout this country over the past 20 years.

LiddyRules

Regional Sales Rep for Fontaine Fish Finder
Mark Thompson - isn't gonna be working on satellite radio much longer. Don't know who Mark Thompson is? You're not alone. He hosts/hosted a show on the progressive channel. Probably hosted. He's been scrubbed from the SXM website.

Here's the video of the altercation that he painted as an assault against him. Mark is not the guy in the hat.

This is strange because most fans of Crimson, Yes, and Tull seem very laid back. Can they get annoying? Certainly. Very much so. But fighters they are not.

This is strange because most fans of Crimson, Yes, and Tull seem very laid back. Can they get annoying? Certainly. Very much so. But fighters they are not.
And they're thick as a brick.