skitzobill in featured youtube video

Skitzobill2

Feb 12, 2006
I'm in a video on youtube that has over 800,000 hits. its american gladiator rejects by last call cleveland.

check it out
[media]http://youtube.com/watch?v=Pb2dwtZ2gRw[/media]

Jan 22, 2006
Don't you remember the show where O&A had this butthole in and they fucked with him the whole time? It bled through to Ron & Fez as well, which was pretty god damn funny. Happened sometime in early 06 or late 05.

Jan 22, 2006
Funny for all the wrong reasons of course, he was trying to do standup and it was unbearably bad.

Skitzobill2

Feb 12, 2006
check out my video and see if my standup is funny for yourself

opie and anthony fans tend to not come to my shows but most audiences laugh at my stand up. check out a clip at famecast.com/skitzobill it was so "unbearable" the audience was laughing the whole time.

JamesDamit

Spawn of satan
Nov 25, 2004
opie and anthony fans tend to not come to my shows but most audiences laugh at my stand up. check out a clip at famecast.com/skitzobill it was so "unbearable" the audience was laughing the whole time.
Ummmmm Ahhhhh Huh?

Bill, its not the audience it is the voice in your head that are laughing.

SOS

Is alive.
Wackbag Staff
Aug 14, 2000
tough crowd

Dec 25, 2005
Who?

can we run this guy around in circles ourselves?? Puleeeeeze!!!!

Skitzobill2

Feb 12, 2006
vote for me in contest famecast.com/skitzobill

I need votes to make the top 25.
winner gets 10,000$ and my medication is expensive and I havent had any since december (im kind of going nuts)

Mar 7, 2006
The schizo Bill bit was one of my all time favorite shows. Kept me laughing hard the whole show.

maz

TRueWDTer
Feb 16, 2005
The schizo Bill bit was one of my all time favorite shows. Kept me laughing hard the whole show.
x3
a fucking hilarious show

and carrying over to R&F made it all the more funny

Skitzobill2

Feb 12, 2006
I made the top 25 at famecast.com/skitzobill please vote for me because I seriously need the prize money for antipsychotic medications. if anybody knows where I can get free samples let me know. I'm currently on a waiting list at 2 nonprofits and havent had medication since december which is not good.

maz

TRueWDTer
Feb 16, 2005
good job on that set Bill

trying to vote for ya
waiting for e-mail conf
unfortunately ya have to register to vote

also noticed DonkeySausage is in it

Hydrosludge

We can do it comrade
Apr 25, 2005
Ditto. Your 15 minutes are up. There is a reason they don't take your calls, can't you and the voices get it through your thick skull.
Ya, the reason is that was one of the last XM only shows that was great and it is not possible to do in the current format. In the current climate of radio, I wonder how many special interest groups would come out of the woodwork to protest it.

Skitzobill2

Feb 12, 2006
I actually heard back from last comic standing people so maybe I'll get another 15 minutes

Skitzobill2

Feb 12, 2006
nashville episode last year lcs

I actually heard back from last comic standing people so maybe I'll get another 15 minutes
I was on tv for a short time where I told one joke. It was heavily edited though.

Skitzobill2

Feb 12, 2006
my latest video is at facebook.com/skitzobill