skitzobill

Skitzobill2

Feb 12, 2006
Maxwell Show Spy Among Us.
I'm posting this in bizarro hoping they won't read this part of the board. It has come to the attenion of the staff that Skitzobill2 is actually a maxwell show spy here gathering information that can be used against wackbag. Skitzobill2 apparently reads every post in the maxwell threads looking for any information to use against the pests.

I'm sickened at the idea that someone could pose as one of the pests in order to feed info to that fat troll in hopes of ending the pest siege of the Maxwell show.

Member Bashing rules have officially been revoked for Skitzobill2 feel free to say whatever you want about Skitzobill2, even personal info like oh say their email address ...Mod Edit...com.

Have at it! Make this fucker pay!

Whatever you do, don't link this thread in the maxwell thread. We don't want any new members (spys) to find it.

I found the preceeding posted on a message board about me.

1)I don't know what the pest siege of the Maxwell show is as I don't usually listen to either radio program.

2) I have never posed as one of the pests as I'm not entirely sure what that means.

3) I have no motivation or desire to ruin this game you guys are playing.

above all get a life.

SatansCheerledr

Ideologically Unsound
Apr 6, 2005
I'm not sure I completly understand this but I'm hoping it has something to do with ass sex with huge breasted asian women.

Dec 25, 2005
:gh: :gh: :gh: :gh: :gh: :gh: :gh: :gh: :gh: :gh:

Zersch

Defective Detective
Dec 18, 2007
GG Skitzobill.

Thanks for the chuckle.

crippledalbino

The God of 42nd Street
Donator
Aug 16, 2006
Very nice.