Skunks, what the F??

Jimmy's Dignity

Pound my bloody fudge!!
Staff member
Wackbag Staff
May 27, 2005
Phoenixville
The only time I smell these lil fuzzy bastards is when someone runs one over on the Merrit. But nooooo...apparently we've got one outside my house and he sprayed someone/something. Now it stinks like skunk outside and I'm tryin to go to bed

What the F?!?

Jun 30, 2005
outsiddah Boston
if you find it lives on your property, under steps or a shed, put mothballs in a plastic bottle w/ holes poked in it and throw it under the steps (or wherever it sleeps) the smell is so annoying to them they move away...Don't do it if it has a litter though, sometimes they will abandon the litter and then you have 6 rotting skunk babies under your steps and if there is anything more putrid than 1 live skunk it's 6 rotting skunk babies

Edible Napalm

Powers are for the weak.
May 23, 2005
Useless knowledge: Some people keep skunks as pets.

CM Mark

The East is Ours!
Apr 13, 2005
Pretty Pretty Unicorn
It wasn't a skunk. I had ripped a nasty one at work right around then. The fact that you could smell a fart I cut in Danbury down there in Darien, makes me proud of my bowels. :D

RobeSoup&Tears

Get 'em while they're hot
Aug 16, 2005
Riverdale, New York
Now that Spring is coming up I'd like to open a window but I too get that Pepe money shot scent wafting thru...especially at night...Echhhh!!

foyb

Mar 18, 2007
Crawfordsville, IN
I had to take my father in law's wife to work this morning, I was looking for a skunk to hit to improve the smell in my car. My fucking God, would it kill her to use some deodorant??

Glenn Dandy

THE ONLY WHITE PRESIDENT LEFT.
Mar 21, 2005
Wackbag Whitehouse.
Skunk story.

walking home drunk one night I was walking through the woods and I saw what i thought was a cat on the trail ahead... so like Homer Simpson i started chasing it down the path... at the end of the path was the street with a big light.

i noticed at that point i was chasing a Skunk... I stopped he stopped. we looked at each other... he swung his ass around and took aim....

I dodged his stink stream and booked ass the otherway.

close call.

Jimmy's Dignity

Pound my bloody fudge!!
Staff member
Wackbag Staff
May 27, 2005
Phoenixville
Baby skunks are cute. But no, I don't think it lives on the property...it's the first time I've smelled a skunk at home

still smelled this morning...I think he sprayed at something trying to eat him, missed, and hit the side of the house

Dec 8, 2004
Maine
Yep moth balls... and buy some ammonia and spread it around sparingly where you see possible entry points to ur house...

Sinn Fein

Infidel and White Interloper
Wackbag Staff
Aug 29, 2002
Florida's Nature Coast
My parents' dog got sprayed by a skunk about a week ago.

I got some kind of mystery animal that has lived under our shed as long as we've been here. It's seems to be around alot more. Every time my dogs start barking and I go downstairs to see, they are looking out the window in the direction of the shed.

I am gonna try and trap it. I'm picking up one of these this weekend:

THE FEZ MAN

as a matter of fact i dont have 5$
Aug 23, 2002
i smell like a skunk....... and wet dog. oh and cigarettes

Cunt Smasher

Caligula Jr.
Aug 26, 2005
I smell like Polo Blue. The chicks dig it.
Skunk story- Girl I grew up with was out in her yard bullshitting with some friends (after dark) thought the cat was rubbing her leg,pushed it away with her footses,got bit,got lots of rabies shots.
I ran over a skunk with a motorcycle once,by accident. Not good.

Sinn Fein

Wackbag Staff
Aug 29, 2002
Florida's Nature Coast
Rabies... that's the real problem. My dogs had to get booster shots last year after one of them killed a groundhog and they both played with the carcass for about an hour until we found it happened. I want to trap and remove whatever is here because I know Jake is eventually going to end up killing it.

Dec 8, 2004
Maine
Meh had skunks in shed beside barn... got rid of them... but have worlds fattest grey squirrel living in horse barn now... really need to get an air rifle to get rid of it...

Apr 22, 2005
Bucks Co., PA
My parents' dog got sprayed by a skunk about a week ago.

I got some kind of mystery animal that has lived under our shed as long as we've been here. It's seems to be around alot more. Every time my dogs start barking and I go downstairs to see, they are looking out the window in the direction of the shed.

I am gonna try and trap it. I'm picking up one of these this weekend:

Throw a towel over the trap if you catch a skunk before picking it up. The skunk will be less likely to spray if it's covered. Kinda like Tom Chiusano.

Sinn Fein

Wackbag Staff
Aug 29, 2002
Florida's Nature Coast
I'm pretty sure it's not a skunk. I've seen glimpses of it. It's brown, probably a groundhog. I didn't get the trap yet. I'll probably go down there today.