Slapshot Sequels HITWB! Who's in? TBA

Hudson

Supreme Champion!!!!!
Donator
Thinking about doing a HITW with the Slapshot Sequels...Just 2 and 3 maybe the original at the end..all are on netflix. I am working on a date .

Pigdango

Silence, you mortal Fuck!
Donator
Thinking about doing a HITW with the Slapshot Sequels...Just 2 and 3 maybe the original at the end..all are on netflix. I am working on a date .
Ok, let us know and we'll give it a go. I will definitely want to watch the first one as a refresher course ahead of time. Haven't seen it in ages.

Hudson

Supreme Champion!!!!!
Donator
9/6/13 20:00 (8:00 pm) EST
Watch 1
Lube up for 2 AND 3

Mother Shucker

I'm over here now.
Wow, you guys are a brave bunch. I could not make ten minutes of those shit fests.

LiddyRules

The 9/11 Moon Landings Were An Outside Job
I'll give you a maybe. And I think I've only seen Slapshot once years ago.

Arch Stanton

It's all about the funny!
Slapshot......one of the best ever.

Coach did the mind fuck.......

Hudson

Supreme Champion!!!!!
Donator
Wow, you guys are a brave bunch. I could not make ten minutes of those shit fests.
Oh you need to bring a lot of booze to this festival!
Paltalk room set up.

Last edited:

Pigdango

Donator
Paltalk? What's Paltalk? Doesn't matter, I'll be driving to NY on Friday. Going to the Oddball festival in Holmdel on 9/7. Anyone else going to that?

Hudson

Supreme Champion!!!!!
Donator
And away we go Slapshot Two...go

Neon

ネオン
Donator
Wait, you started? You have way too much faith in Wackbag. You gotta remind people right before.

fletcher

Darkness always says hello.
Donator
This thread confuses and frightens me.

Dont drink and post!

Neon

ネオン
Donator
I don't think anyone is here, Hudson.

Neon

ネオン
Donator
I know..I'll just go rent another movie and call this a loss.
No biggie. We pull the plug all the time. I don't exactly expect people to say "Nah I'm not coming to the party, I gotta sit at home and watch a shitty movie with message board people." :haha7:

fletcher

Darkness always says hello.
Donator
I don't give a fuck about it and it's 2 months.
Sorry, the months of the year also scare me. But you do care, why not leave the thread alone instead of bumping it?
I know..I'll just go rent another movie and call this a loss.
See? You care. Enjoy watching two shitty movies alone.

Pigdango

Donator

Hudson

Supreme Champion!!!!!
Donator
Sorry, the months of the year also scare me. But you do care, why not leave the thread alone instead of bumping it?

See? You care. Enjoy watching two shitty movies alone.
Riiight.

First of all, this tag didn't work. Second of all, what part of this was confusing?

And you forgot like 20 other people.

:action-sm
Ok, I am old and don't know why it didn't work.

whiskeyguy

PR representative for Drunk Whiskeyguy.
Donator
Yeah I didn't get the tag either for some reason. I'd probably be in with these movies, but I'm starting a logging job tomorrow so I have to get some stuff ready tonight. Plus you have to tag like 2o people an hour ahead to get a decent participation. Or you could use the advanced emailing system we have set up..