Smackdown 7/12

Oh man this is some good shit. Does any think Vince is gonna get the Old Stone Cold back the one who was the Hellraising, Beer drinking SOB? Not the gayass homo who hugs Vince 24/7, buys him presents, and sings horrible gay rock songs.

MAVRIC305

I speak the human language
Dude you know I am hoping the old Stone cold comes back. Stone Cold is the man. This act he has been doing has been funny and shit, but the old Stone Cold used to get me pumped. I was getting all hyped when Vince was saying "hit me". I was screaming for a stunner. "Give me a stunner Steve!!!" Haha :D

And then Austin stopped and you thought he was gonna run back and stunn him but he just looked back and then walked away. RAW will kick ass again this week cause the PPV is next Sunday!!! Will the Old STONE COLD return in time for the INVASION and on into SUMMERSLAM???

MAVRIC305

I speak the human language
I think and hope the old Stone cold will show up on Raw and just stun the shit out of every superstar. Remmeber when he went on that rampage and interefered in every match on Raw? He stunned evey guy in the WWF in one night. I hope they pull one of those on Raw next monday.

Those episodes are always the best when Austin is pissed off and on a rampage and he just has no limits to the pyscho factor in his head.