Smackdown 7/26

Kurt Angle won the WCW Title beating Booker T last night. Heh heh LOL!!! That was good. I cant wait for Monday night when The Rock Returns on RAW.

armymad

#14 poster in this mad world
BOKER T IS THE BIGGEST PUSSY EVER

Oh yeah i hate Booker T did u see how he was acting in the ring when he couldnt pin Angle and he looked like he was crying.

I

IAmMighty

I pity the fool who doesn't like Booker T. :) :p :)

MAVRIC305

I speak the human language
BOKER T IS THE BIGGEST PUSSY EVER
Whose this Boker T you speak of.

I pity the fool who doesn't like Booker T.
Haha, he has become the the Mr. T of the WWF. That is some funny shit.

I am wondering myself what the Rock is going to do. My thoughts are it's simple, he will return to the WWF. Yet I have the feeling he is going to take Shane's offer and Join the faction. I don't think it will be serious though. I think he will be a mole and turn on them at Summerslam. What's your thoughts?

Ok i dont see The Rock joining Shane and Company over at WCW. What i do see happening is Angle who is now the WCW Champion getting mad at Vince cause he wants to be the leader of Team WWF and Vince wants The Rock to be the hero of the WWF so he will leave the WWF for WCW and Shane. Also what makes me think that is Austin and Angle worked well together the last month or so and i could see them re-teaming those 2 over at WCW.

MAVRIC305

I speak the human language
I beg to differ. I think the Austin/Angle fued is alittle too strong for them to start teaming up. I just have a gut feeling about this. Though, you may be right.

One thing i will tell you and its a good thing Booker T is gonna be taking a backseat as far as being a main eventer in the WWF/WCW/ECW. He SUCCCCCCKKKKKSSSS!!! Booker T aka Booger T.