Smackdown tonight! I heard some things..

MAVRIC305

I speak the human language
I heard something today by a friend who has this friend who's cousin went to smackdown on tuesday. I heard that mick foley shows up with HBK and kevin nash. Now they could be lying cause they don't exist. But I believe them. They are like related to me. So expect to see A very exciting smackdown tonight!! ;)

I dont think they lied to you Mav i think they could have been playing a joke on you.
I read the Smackdown spoilers the other day and i didnt see anything about that in there. Now the spoilers can be wrong from time to time and may leave 1 or 2 things out that happened but i guess we will just have to wait and see.

MAVRIC305

Now they could be lying cause they don't exist.
You guys didn't catch that. lol. Just a dream of a smackdown. I wish it were true. :D

MAVRIC305

What happen on smackdown? I passed out. I was out of it. Anything special happen?

Ok RTC lost there match and then started beating up each other looks like there gonna break up. HHH lost the IC Belt to Jeff Hardy due to interference from Kevin Nash!!! Sike just kidding HHH lost the IC Belt to Jeff Hardy due to Matt Hardys interference.