Smackdown

MAVRIC305

I speak the human language
It was pretty good tonight. I have to have patience with the wwf. I am expecting every show to have a huge suprise. It ain't gonna happen. So I watched this tonight with an open mind. I liked the last match. I like how they ended the show. Should be a good week of wrestling coming up next week.

NuNo

hey guys im new on wackbag. honestly i believe that triple H and austin will win the tag team belts on backlash. especially cause kane sux as a good guy he should be the chair man of the wwf, cause he always gettin smacked by a chair. but he still a very cool character. :D :D :D :D

First of all. Welcome NuNo hope you like it here, make yourself at home.

Now on to business. The Backlash main event is gonna be a gimmick match or stipulation match Austin and HHH v. Kane and the UnderBiker. I think it will be a title v. title match (obviously!) where whoever gets pinned loses his belt to the person that pinned him. Like if Kane pinned HHH to win then Kane would get the IC belt, but if Austin or HHH pin either Kane or the UnderBiker they would get both tag belts. I think Austin and HHH will win because I don't see the WWF giving the IC belt to either Kane or the UnderBiker. They are gonna try to make the IC belt worth something again by having HHH hold it for awhile. I also don't think they will give either Kane or the UnderBiker the heavyweight belt or at least not in a gimmick match like this. Austin is doing a good job as champion and being champ will only help his heel turn. So it looks like Austin and HHH will have all the belts. It is a great idea and will get them both a lot of heat. Just as long as they don't do a double DQ and everyone keeps there belts. I think it would be kewl if say HHH pinned Kane and Kane lost his belt but the UnderBiker kept his. Making HHH and the UnderBiker the tag team champs. Hey, that could even lead to a face turn by HHH. Just a thought and doubt it will happen. Turn into RAW to see what the stipulations for the match will be.

FOFOLINA

oh shit Yo nuno what is up glad that you joined the board... You will love it here
Hey Guys lets welcome Nuno he is one of my good friends :) ;) :D
and now back to smack down

MAVRIC305

Hey welcome nuno. Nice to have ya here. I am also honered that you would post in a section moderated by me. :D Also I agree with ya. Stone cold and HHH will win the tag team belts.

Welcome Nuno!!! Stone Cold and HHH will probaly get the belts and then end up losing them and that will start them fighting with each other.

NuNo

Hey first of all, thanks guys for welcoming on the board politely. Sonofadeke made alot of sense about these two nimwits not winning either the championship belt or the ic belt.
First of all cause triple H is the game and is the best villain ever in the business and stone cold just won the title, which obviously he's gonna hold that for a while.
Hopefully this thur. austin and Triple H rule again. i just think is so cool that austin is now down with the biggest vilain in the wwf, and of course the god of the wwf,-Vince. It is something shocking to all
fans and definetly a new subject for the history of the world wrestling federation.

I dont think Austin is gonna lose the WWF Title until SummerSlam cause Vince McMahon wants to have wrestlers hold the title for a long period of time to keep it respectable.

MAVRIC305

I hear that jay. I think he'll have a long reign as HHH did awhile ago. He'll either keep winning legitimatly or by cheating. But I think he will hold on to the belt for awhile.

[ 04-27-2001: Message edited by: MAVRIC305 ]

SOAD that would be cool if they bring the honor back to the IC belt. Remember when it meant something like during the days when the Ultimate Warrior had it.

FOFOLINA

Wow I remember that when it was a awesome thing with the Ultimate Warrior.. damn I miss that guy so much

NuNo

Smackdown was pretty cool tonight, as u can see before these two lose at backlash they had to get a little bit of shine. And for this little scumbag xschmuck, he has to shine a bit so i have a bad feeling that they are goin to win against my dogs the dudley boys. But as far as im concerned i am looking forward to this sun. to see Triple H and the Texas rattlesnake rule.

Originally posted by FOFOLINA:
the Ultimate Warrior.. damn I miss that guy so much
He is a crackhead. I think he is always getting hooked on Steriods and shit.

SOAD help on this one. What happened to him what was his addiction again?