Smash Lab

grail

Tahini sauce in my drawers
Sep 24, 2005
MN
Nope, I watched it the other night. It's more like a cross between Dirty Jobs (minus the interesting Mike Rowe and the filth) and How It's Made. I'm going to give it one more episode and I'm taping out. I already knew how glass was made.

THE FEZ MAN

as a matter of fact i dont have 5$
Aug 23, 2002
yea i caught about 20 mins of it before i jumped ship. i dont like the ripping off of the mythbusters the guy hosts are idots and the hole is well, a hole.

grail

Sep 24, 2005
MN
Nope, I watched it the other night. It's more like a cross between Dirty Jobs (minus the interesting Mike Rowe and the filth) and How It's Made. I'm going to give it one more episode and I'm taping out. I already knew how glass was made.
Shit... I meant the Some Assembly Required Show... Smash Lab stinks. I am not going to be watching that one again. Fight Quest wasn't bad, but it's a blatant rip-off of Human Weapon on the History Channel. I'll still watch that one.

Aug 12, 2005
PA
So far I give smash lab an EH. The concept is cool. The hosts are awful and the dialog is cringe worthy. I'm gonna give it another shot but I don't know.

grail

Sep 24, 2005
MN
Watched Weapon Masters last night. Not bad. A lot of the stuff that I had already seen on the Nova about the katana. The welder guy is a big goof.

Aug 12, 2005
PA
Watched Weapon Masters last night. Not bad. A lot of the stuff that I had already seen on the Nova about the katana. The welder guy is a big goof.
I started watching but just couldn't get into it.